EDD Jan 2013

Asphere

haha i been doing that since last week :D really boring but well i cant bargain for half day as i do not have leave liao lah.. only 2 left so cannot use. haha... must lun sia~~~
you feeling better liao bo??

Hikari

Morning Asphere Jiejie!

Yeah I also not much leave left cos of the pregnancy nd to keep taking leave/mc to rest or go for appointments. I think if go bargain sure tio paycut.=(
Feeling better but my voice not back yet plus feeling very groggy..I really need to sleep..zzzz. Its only Monday how I going to lun until Friday?

Asphere

aiyo.. go take mc.. normally preg gets tired easily and normaly doc will give mc to rest at home de..
tio paycut then dun bargain for half day not worth lah..
try to lun or take mc and rest. now i am waiting for this week to pass fast haha sat is Jaden's year end concert then next sat is my checks liao :) happy. when is your next check?

Aksoh

Asphere: Hahaha. I have the same exact patten too. Somemore I need to use the other hand to push myself so that I can turn. I think back also find myself looking stupid. Hahhaa.

It's normal if you constipate for days. Then lLS for 1 or 2 days. But if you don't have constipation one. I think you better go consult your gyane.

Hahhaa. So your hub at home clearing his HL? Anyway. I want to ask you. Your company got say anything about HL before ML? My company told me. If I am on HL 1 mth before edd date I will be considered as ML lo. Hai.

Most of the things gone. Left with the kids clothing and a bit of her nonsense stuff on too if the cabinet. Once those gone. I am going to ask my hub clean the room. Hahhaa.

Hikari: woo hoo. So long nvr see you here. Hahhaa. I also trying to Lun my days off. I have been nuaing for 2 weeks le. Just that they are short weeks cause I go course and on mc. This week have to Lun the whole week. I damn sian. I left with 4 days AL and 1 day mc only. So I think I better be good and save them. Hahaha. I. Cause of emergency.

Asphere

Aksoh: i left with 2 days AL and 6 days mc lor.. damn sian lor.. hmm my company no tell me abt HL before ML leh.. haha but I wont take HL for 1 mth lah so no issue i guess haha..

i everyday go toilet de but only these two days poo alot :D

i am damn bored lah....

Asphere

storing need to pay somemore haha so i not storing haha.. but donate so ma fan still must call to tell them.. anyway just a reminder if you all have PD in mind better go tell gynae to arrange coz the PD will check your baby once baby is born..

LeeTham

Morning!! Asphere...wao..finally finish both urs and Eunice 'love letters' haha...so long to read haha...
I m not keeping the cord blood.

Asphere

alamak. i realise hor you all keep revealing one another's name in here sia haha..
coz miss her mah.. haha..

LeeTham: so you also donating the blood cord lor..

Asphere

Minkx is delivering in TMC right?
Alamak i know got 1 mommy also same clinic as me de. but i keep forgeting who sia haha..

my hb said hope baby born on my bdae and i told him i dun want go hse visiting. he said dun go lah. just give birth even after 1mth also dun go.. i so happy. so now maybe we wanna tell baby to born when he hit week 37 which is my bdae haha.. but he must be healthy lah..
dunno if bb born on mommy's bdae got cheaper or more freebies anot hor :D

Aksoh

Hahhaa. We too used of calling by names already la. Bo bian.

Anyway Asphere: I think it's normal. Cause I same as you. I ask gyane. He say no problem one.

LeeTham: you so fast. Hahaha. I am 1 week behind of you. So I can't wait for next week arrival. Plus seeing bb on Xmas eve. My best Xmas gift ever ;)

LeeTham

Asphere, should be donating ba. I dun knw what the hospital will do the cord if we are not keeping it ourselves.

Last edited:

Asphere

Aksoh: wah liew eh. yours so fast. is like after u me after me then u again... haha..
LeeTham: network sot over ur side ar? blood cord is stored then pay money they blood cord bank will store will you lor..