EDD Jan 2013

LeeTham

i can't wait to see what's going to happen next week when is 38weeks...what kind of things i will encounter... hehe ...
This thursday check up...27th Dec another check then will be looking forward for 1st Jan...really curious whether Zion will really guai guai come out on 1st Jan which we keep telling him about.

Asphere

LeeTham: pray and keep talking to Zion~~ tell him 1st Jan.

my hb and i will tok to Aaden and ask him to born on my bdae too but he is only in week 37 then. safe to be born lah. We will be praying for his good health and born on that day haha :D

LeeTham

This week i start to feel bloated easily again...need some gassy drink to help me burp..siok man after a burp.
Aiyo... raining liao.
Dun knw what is Zion doing inside me...he seems kinda busy at the moment...outside my shop..ppl changing a big vase pot..hammering the broken vase pot infront of me.

LeeTham

On Sunday we went to church...and they are singing Xmas songs...Zion no respond thru out the whole praise n worship...I guessing because he never heard of Xmas songs b4 so no respond. haha... when pastor starts to talk...he got respond...haha.

Asphere

my Aaden he starting to wake up at 5am liao but at nite 9+10 he ko slp le.. haha. i dunno leh my Aaden seem to be reponding as n when he in the mood. and yesterday he fight with the kor kor..
i ask Jaden to come feel didi move then he touch and hit my tummy then Aaden respond by kicking back.. wah liew eh i can feel sibling fight approaching real soon.

LeeTham

maybe not fight leh...maybe Aaden wan to play with korkor also mah...now his only respond is kick back mah .haha
Everywhere Korkor go...didi wan to follow...haha.

Asphere

delay ar edd? mine now become 27 jan but we hoping he born 6 jan.. haha abit early hor.
tell ger ger come out in jan..

dont know too.. he told me 2 date last time.. he see record say 1 feb... nev mention EDD will bring forward or not. Thur i ask him again. I also want Jan bb.... i keep telling her 38-39 weeks can come out le.. Mama will pat her to sleep instead of now i pat her through uterus... haha

Aksoh

Hahaha. Asphere. You want jump so front ar? Now you say bb too small. Want to eat more to make him at least 3kg at birth. If bb come out so early. Isn't it make bb still below 3kg?

Asphere

haha tell her guai guai come out earlier...
tonite onwards we also telling Aaden to come out on 6Jan so can share bdae as me lor.. but if he wan later than 6 then must between 18 to 25 jan lor :) haha