EDD Jan 2013

LeeTham

Thanks Dragontail for sharing the link... really cool. frm there I guess many of us can reconfirm the gender of our baby too... ;)

LeeTham

This month of AuG is an exciting mth for me...2 important things to look forward to..1st is our baby FA scan and our BTO selection!! Finally got a chance into the BTO selection exercise!

Asphere

LeeTham: good luck hope you get your choice of unit.Where is your new home?my detail scan is next mth~~ sept.. long.

LeeTham

Some wu lu estate...Keat Hong Pride...ex keat hong camp site in chua chu kang.
I grow up in the east side of sg..all my friends are in the east. (Married frm west to east) me frm east to west...:( My parents' place in tampines...

Last edited:

Asphere

LeeTham: you never try the punggol bto?? Punggol alot of bto leh..i also grow up in the east when i get punggol i also abit sian but well afterall it is still nearer compare to the west. sigh~ then next time u will need to travel so far to your parents' place. sigh~

LeeTham

Asphere : currently we are staying with my parents in law..who are staying in Jurong West..hehe so Keat Hong near Jurong..hehe

Asphere

morning everyone.. new week :) anyone finding out gender of baby this week? keke remember to update us :)Currently still 2 boys - 0 girl.

LeeTham

Good morning mummies!! I am wondering has anyone of u..got any rashes itch?? I think i got it this morning..around my jaw area..is itch n little pinching pain. Very irritating.

LeeTham

Mine asked me wan to see gender at 4th mth...baby very co operative n showed his gender on 4th mth. :) my gynas shake my baby abit..n scan frm baby buttok. Hehe

Dragontail

Yes I do get itches easily these days too. I suspect it's the preg hormones. But mine is all over! Like my lower legs, arms. No rashes or anything. Even before preg, I always keep my skin moisturised till now. Is itch a common thing?

Some lucky ones (especially those carrying boys) can have the gender told at 15 weeks already. Really depends on the posture of the fetus.

Asphere

yup yup for boy i heard its early as early as 14 or 15 weeks. but depends i guess..itch is normal i guess. till now have not feel any itch yet :)i cant wait for next sat for my scan praying hard baby is healthy and normal and is the gender i hope for :)Today marks the 15 week already going online to check on est height of the baby haha..score board for this week:LeeTham: boysenscgal: boy

LeeTham

Me also feel abit excited for my detail on 22nd aug..everyday pray for baby healthy growth... :)
P.S watching olympic diving...China really good. Hehe..

niidu

Dear All,

we r currently having a promo on infant/toddler's socks and mittens. also we have the best and latest japan/korea maternity fashion at unbelievable prices!! even if u r not preggie or just given birth, add a belt, and u r ready to go! noone will believe its a maternity dress!

so hurry to Niidu Mother's Wear offers mums-to-be an extensive range of maternity clothing. We carry the largest collection of imported maternity clothes and nursing wear that any maternity shop in Singapore has to offer. We also stock baby/ toddler shirts, dres while stocks last!!

senscgal

My eczema flared up again when I got pregnant. Occasionally, the itch from eczema feels unbearable... hopefully, it will go away.. I do blame the pregnancy hormone coz I haven't had it for several years..

Appointments for second trimester are so far away.. sigh~ I just feel reassured when I see the baby moving and growing during the scans. I always wonder if the baby is growing according to the estimate length of each week..

Asphere, which week did you give birth to your first child? 38 Weeks?

I feel so tired.. was hoping to have more energy during the second trimester... but not having just yet..

Asphere

senscgal: my #1 was born on the 39weeks :)dun worry will have the energy back soon..I dun feel tired anymore. but i cant seem to feel hungry during afternoon.. not sure y.. sigh~ i cant wait for this week to pass.. haha next weekend is my check up. really cant wait..

senscgal

Thanks Asphere! I am just marking my table calendar to indicate the pregnancy week for each week. Hoping that I'll give birth in January rather than December.. (different schooling year then)... considering most labour start 1-2 weeks before EDD.

All the best for your upcoming checks ladies!! Gender Check-up time!! :)