EDD Jan 2013

LeeTham

I am awake..feeling better after a short nap.. Guess i din have proper slp this morning 5.30am after waking up for toilet trip and woke up at 7plus am..
We really need to have enough rest as body is now different after all... ;)

Senscgal: during my 1st 3 mths.. I got cough attack..cough badly during night time...so i went to see GP the doc give me cough medicine suitable for pregnant woman..I also told my gynae..he also gave me a bottle cough medicine...Thank God the cough recovered after taking gynae's cough medicine :)
I'm working on my own biz so..no leave for me .. :( hehe. My poor hub has to stand in for our biz alone while I'm resting hehe...

Asphere: 7th mth liao..ur hub still go night fishing ah...he very daring ah.

Minkx: I'm planning to deliver at Mount Alvernia, but will be doing my detail scan TMC on 23rd this mth (Next Wed)

Hikari: No worry I feel better after taking a short nap. Do u really have to go KKH for checks? How about SGH and NUH also under GOV. should have subsidy. I have a friend, she deliver 2 of her kids in SGH....gynae there not bad. Maybe u can check it out. I got a malay friend..his wife deliver at KKH ... he so angry...at KKH they dun have a fix gynae seeing you...keep changing gynae until the day of delivery he counted total about 13 different docs .... then during the delivery time...my friend n his wife waited for 6 hrs in the delivery room..no one tell them what to do and wat are they waiting for. Then my friend angry went to ask one of the doc..then doc told him "Ohh, your wife have to pass motion 1st then we can start the delivery"
My malay friend n his wife nearly fainted! waste time.... What a joke right! Hope such thing wont happen to anyone of you going to KKH for delivery next yr ah :)

Mybeautyright: Bribing baby before scanning really works...that's how i get to knw my baby gender..:) these few day I keep talking to my baby ... telling him to show us his face this time round during the detail scan..cos for the pass few scan..baby face was facing downwards we can't see his face. :)

Last edited:

minkx

hello all, bit quiet over e weekend?

:D i jus started 20th week halfway mark! hooray~~ and jus as gynae told me when i was asking abt 'kicks', he said,"likely frm 20th wk onwards". Truly, i started feeling n understanding her 'kicks' since last nite! cant wait to see her on tues le!

@LeeTham, i see i'm likely delivering at tmc :)

LeeTham

Minkx: so good that u can feel the kick..i havent really feel my boy kicks..today also markes my 20th week. Hope i feel his kicks soon.

minkx

Asphere, yeah during last appt gynae showed me 3 lines. Hoping to confirm on tues~~ :D

LeeTham, i tink u may hv felt but din realise it is.. i jus realised its her movements n became mre aware yst..i felt abit.over past few.days. wait a while im sure vr soon u will feel baby partying!

Dragontail

LeeTham, I saw your post there... Thanks :)

Not sure if I still fit in to this thread. Nevertheless, I'm really happy to read the scoreboard and seems like many little fellows are starting to be kicking good! Congrats all you great mummies.

LeeTham

Dragontail, u r always fit in this thread:)
Have u rest well..? U have to rest well for a month...and we hope to hear good news from you soon.
Dont get dishearted k.
The EC u mention izzit under HDB or private development?

Asphere

Hi dragontail, hope all is well.. Of coz u are fit in this forum!!! U getting ec? Pasir ris? Haha
rem to rest well.. V impt

LeeTham

Jus have a sharp pain..feeling like kana finger snap on one part of my tummy..is that a kick pain..humm..i wonder..

Dragontail

Appreciate that, to both of you.

Yes I'm resting well. Taking 4 weeks off to rest at home for confinement. Loved ones have been taking care good care of me. Nursing to a better health yes. I leave the rest to fate.

Actually I broke my grounded confinement today and went out for few hours with hubby earlier today. Think I walked too much. Started to have cramps and bleeding. I better stick to resting at home again.

Asphere, I was looking at the pasir ris DBSS before. I used to live in pasir ris and I still love that place. Somehow, the price and size are not ideal to me so I skipped that.

LeeTham, the Waterbay is an EC. Private developement; can use hdb grant if we want to. Not launch yet so just keeping an open mind.

LeeTham

Finally found a nice chinese name for our boy according to my father in law chinese strokes method. Hehe..finally wed is my detail scan to see my little again.(only able to see him once a mth) sometime hw i wish our phone can ultrasound our baby whenever we misses him...hehe

Last edited:

Hikari

Hello Mummies.Dragontail:Glad to see you here,like they said you're always welcomed=)I do hope you are feeling much better.Please do rest more alright,heal faster than can try for another one!So any plans for your place yet?We bought an executive maisonette but have to put renovation on hold cos of the baby.Never plan ahead so everything was rushed.Well,but I do trust that Life has bigger plans for me.So gonna take things as they come,dun wanna stress myself out also.Bad for bb.
minkx:congrats on your baby girl,do update when its confirmed.so happy for you.dunno when I can see mine though.most probably by mid sept when my Hubby flies home.Still far away...
Asphere:got your wish of having babyboy!jiayou jiayou.
LeeTham:wow,already got a chinese name for your junior?I wanna knw my bb's gender too so I can choose chinese name lei..gah!Hahah,we're all the same.wnna see our precious angels every day.I wish gt such an invention too.dun nd go hospital can see baby whenever I want.Perfect!=D

senscgal

Asphere & Minkx : Congrats on the baby boy!! Your elder son gets a baby brother to play with ;)

Minkx : Congrats on the baby girl and passing the 20 weeks mark!! It's great to finally feel the baby's first kick especially when we are first-time mothers~ Less than 2 more weeks before I reach the 20 weeks mark!

Dragontail : It's great to hear from you again!! Have plenty of rest and don't let this obstacle discourage your future baby hopes :) You are always welcome in this forum!!

Lee Tham : I do feel hungry sometimes and eat a lot.. however, there are times I don't feel like having anything at all.. This few weeks been having sweet cravings, so I've been munching on fruits.. Have to force myself to eat protein and carbs for baby's sake. I think once a month to see the baby's ultrasound seems ages away.. always have to count down the weeks!

Hikari

senscgal:agree with you on the appetite part.Since I got preggy my appetite became quite bad..lately picked up abit but there are times I've been stuffing myself nuts..such a wonder I haven't become a fat sow yet.I'm also going on 18weeks..when I went to check last week the doc say still cant see the gender.Sigh!Now can only wait for mid sept when my Hubby comes home than can do detailed scan to see gender.Hope you'll have better luck than me on your scans.Never ever knew it's so hard to be a mummy,that's why people always say that Mummies are Noble:001_302:

LeeTham

I m old liao...hehe who went for doc appointment today?? I think i am abit 'gan chong' until my tummy keep feeling alittle pain.