EDD Jan 2013

justamom

Anyone need confinement spray shampoo? I've overstocked fr guardian pharmacy and willing let go cheaper than retail..look at attached pic.. price $12 incl postage..guardian selling $14..pm me..or SMS 91853011..also other bb items like bb bath stand /glutinous rice wine/ DOM for sale..

Attachments

minkx

hello mommies~ today 6th dec! im so excited i went bhg to buy the slpsuits on sale tat i'd been eyeing for smtime~ one mth to edd 6th jan! :D

left wrk early at 1630 cos was feeling tao hin alrdy.. gd ting only drizzle nw~

weather getting cold, all mommies take care~!

i feel like eating baskin robbins tho..

Asphere

1 mth to my bdae..
haha my bade coming.. u all singing happy bdae to me on the 6? haha

my side still raining..
sigh

Gem2505

Morning mums!

count down to Christmas coz im on leave on 26,27,28.. gotta start washing bb stuff and pack up.. currently bb's stuff i put all in 1 big storage box. gonna deliver on 3 Jan and my last working day on 2 Jan coz got 1 new staff joining on that day. sian! have to brief and guide her for day 1. then off i go~ =)

gonna do my hospital pre admission on my next appt ( which may also be my last appt ) at 17 Dec. guess im going for 2 bedded at gleneagles. the diff between 1 bedded and 2 bedded is about $1400! mad. i can buy alot stuff with that $1400!

now already on holiday mood with Christmas approaching. time flies this month. shopping, gatherings. <3

Asphere

Gem2505: wah liew 3rd delivery 2nd still must go brief new staff? no one else can brief?? your boss really you to work till the v last min.. evil sia..
1400 really alot wor..
me also holiday mood liao.. haha but to my edd still have 1mth plus.. so dunno how to keng at work sia..
Toking about washing baby clothes i guess i am going to wash mine too and send over to my mom's place haha.. coz confinement doing at mom's place.. :D

so hows your #1 coping with the new arrival of brother?

Gem2505

Gem2505: wah liew 3rd delivery 2nd still must go brief new staff? no one else can brief?? your boss really you to work till the v last min.. evil sia..
1400 really alot wor..
me also holiday mood liao.. haha but to my edd still have 1mth plus.. so dunno how to keng at work sia..
Toking about washing baby clothes i guess i am going to wash mine too and send over to my mom's place haha.. coz confinement doing at mom's place.. :D

so hows your #1 coping with the new arrival of brother?
i would probably work half day on 2nd Jan bah.. just show face and pass over to the outlet supervisor handle. not v difficult task. relax relax. talk talk only.
$1400 alot lor. somemore that part will be paid all in CASH. so i better save that $ money up. stay hospital 3 nights only. just hope either all 2 bedded taken up then they upgrade me to 1 bedded foc or the next bed is empty.
every gynae appt, i take 2 days MC. actually if u're "not well", you can ask ur gynae give u HL de mar. some gynae ok de. 1 week HL. shiok shiok!
I will start washing during Christmas week, then pack all go my mum place. im going her place for confinement too! my hubby will have a hard time handling my girl alone at home during that 1 month of confinement man. coz im the main person looking after my girl at home and my girl stick to me more and i also can handle her better.. im pretty worried on that actually. but i dont want her to skip school for 1 month as her child care centre is nearby our place and my mum place is quite a distance away from the school. haiz.

so far, my girl still okok.. dunno she really understand that my tummy inside got 1 baby. i always say didi. she will point her own tummy and say didi inside. -_-" LOL! dunno to laugh or cry.
my girl prefer to do things on her own and teacher in school say she usually will look after her classmates. i felt she's more like kaypo la. people walk out of the class, she will shout at him/her ask them go back to the class. -_-" i hope she will look after didi when the day comes!

btw, i bought pressie for her and didi for exchange in the hospital. =) i felt the difference between my #1 and #2 pregnancy. maybe its too close a gap, then everyone attention is still on #1. then now, i seldom get the "previledges" i used to have, even my hubby dont really sayang my tummy to talk to didi like how he used to do it previously. even myself, i also didnt put alot of effort in doing things i used to do during my #1. dunno how to cope when the day comes. walk 1 step see 1 step.

Asphere

my #1 will be with me during my confinement coz he is staying with my mom during weekdays haha.. i dun feel safe to place him with my hb later til whack till jia latt :D

same with me feel that doting on #1 is more than the #2.. haha.
well i hope all things turn out fine when #2 is born haha. scare #1 get jealous.. he is sticking to me like glue everyday

Gem2505

my #1 will be with me during my confinement coz he is staying with my mom during weekdays haha.. i dun feel safe to place him with my hb later til whack till jia latt :D

same with me feel that doting on #1 is more than the #2.. haha.
well i hope all things turn out fine when #2 is born haha. scare #1 get jealous.. he is sticking to me like glue everyday
i dont feel safe for my girl to be at home with my hubby too. but no choice leh. i dont want her to skip school and if she's with me at my mum place, i dont think we all can rest for that 1 month.
i think all the kids will jealous one.. snatch for attention all tat. just hope the elder ones will look after the younger ones lo.

Asphere

LeeTham: I will be there early 530 will zao liao. u all reach give me a call bah .. most prob i be at toysrus to shop haha..unless u all reaching earlier. 4 hbs only?

Gem2505: your elder one is ger surely will look after didi. mine both boys guess they will fight and fight haha..

momnbaby

Breast feeding mummies.. this book may help you in the great way..

Although it seems natural for mothers to breastfeed, the ability to do it successfully does not necessarily come naturally for some. They still struggle with the practical aspects of breastfeeding, such as how to position and latch the baby, how to stimulate lactation, and how to continue giving breastmilk after they return to work.

Successful Breastfeeding is the result of three decades of observing and working with mothers. Author and veteran lactation consultant Kang Phaik Gaik has painstakingly distilled her extensive breastfeeding know-how and experience into this comprehensive practical guide – to equip mothers to breastfeed their babies successfully, confidently and enjoyably.

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/natural-baby-oil-sleep-wrap-baby-sling-natural-hair-color-lullaby-cd-27-12-a-106564/

LeeTham

Asphere, yap 4 hubs only. :) Today my stomach feels weird weird...eat liao machime never eat...still feel acidy kind of feeling... hope will feel better...I already took one ice cream and it feel better a little...but the weird feeling come back again.