EDD Jan 2015 Mummy

PTB7476

yeah finger cross many many times haha I am worried about the haze also.. my sis just give birth, she is rather petite, only putting on 15kg, 2 weeks into her confinement and she is left with 6kg to lost. her tummy almost gone. Wow... I think I wun be able to do that. haha Just pray wun be too big size can le.
my 1st born fat still with me :D ... during confinement and BF my weight did went down but after stopped it balloon back ... despite the gym exercise etc ... i wonder this one how much will i put on ..my 1st born i put on 13kg

apple_san

Mummies, It's my 2nd pregnancy too!
Tried to conceive for 1mth+ and surprise to know my positive result on Father's Day.

Hi apple_san, wow just ttc for 1month plus. I ttc for 1 yr b4 getting my 1st BFP then MC. after MC very fertile, then keep trying. So how many weeks are you?

apple_san

Hi apple_san, wow just ttc for 1month plus. I ttc for 1 yr b4 getting my 1st BFP then MC. after MC very fertile, then keep trying. So how many weeks are you?
Hi Sunnydae,
i told a digital kit ytd shown 1-2weeks But my gynae gave me my checkup booklet today written down 4weeks. I think the 4weeks is base on my last menses.
Actually I'n quite stress for hardly conceive at first as I read alot of TTC for mths and years and evenly MC but thanks god

Hey DarlingBaby!! So sorry .. didnt see your earlier post. Seems like not all doctors practise doing this blood test during early pregnancy. But i felt that its very critical, bcoz without enough hormones, we are at risk of miscarriage. So i'm glad my gynae performed the blood test.
Thanks Sand for your reply. Can share how much did you pay for the test? Is it immediate result? Thanks

PTB7476, because my pregnancy symptoms are getting milder and milder. Previously breasts are quite swollen and sore, along with mild nausea and some cramps. But now breasts are totally not sore and less swollen, no nausea and very mild cramps. I read that if these symptoms are getting milder, it might means the hormones are not strong enough to support the pregnancy. Might MC.

PTB7476

PTB7476, because my pregnancy symptoms are getting milder and milder. Previously breasts are quite swollen and sore, along with mild nausea and some cramps. But now breasts are totally not sore and less swollen, no nausea and very mild cramps. I read that if these symptoms are getting milder, it might means the hormones are not strong enough to support the pregnancy. Might MC.
then you should go see your gynae immediately tell him /her your concern ... and they will decide what to do ...

janatpat

Glad to hear that, I also saw bb hands! mine measure around 23mm. :)
My Edd remains +- 15-18 Jan.

I am with NUH, Dr Chua. Nurse just arrange this for me. I will do OSCAR at NUH then visit my doc on 23 July at Jurong Women Clinic.
Maybe I will call and check again. haha first time mum, kinda blur.

I been seeing Dr Chua since my 2nd MC, she ask me to do thrombiliphia blood test to eliminate my reoccurrence losses. Sure enough, one of the test, Protein S, can back to be border line low. I did another re-test at 5 weeks, just got my results last Friday and sure enough border line low again. She started me on baby aspirin. Hopefully nothing to serious...

Sunny dale.. my EDD very close to you..I calculated my EDD online which is 16 Jan 2015 but Doc determined the EDD by the size (23mm) then revised the EDD to be on 19 Jan 2015. I also doing my oscar but doing early July cos need to do it between 11-13 weeks. BTW how many weeks your baby? how come do so late?

PTB7476

I will be going for a checkup this Friday, will consult the gynae. Cross fingers..
icic ... then finger cross ... then u better get as much rest as possible ... anyway u could be those lucky one without MS ... cramping can be the womb expanding ..sore breast is not always one wat ... it is periodic not everyday sore ....

my finger always cross cos so many test haben do yet :D

icic ... then finger cross ... then u better get as much rest as possible ... anyway u could be those lucky one without MS ... cramping can be the womb expanding ..sore breast is not always one wat ... it is periodic not everyday sore ....

my finger always cross cos so many test haben do yet :D
yes, worries, worries and worries, so stressful.

janatpat

apple_san:874671 said:
Hi, may I know how long you gals take to announce ur good news?
I have to announced once I realised i m pregnant at 6 weeks as i joined my new company for only 2 days! Dun like hide here n there as well.

Sand

so far i only told the colleagues in my dept & my immediate superior. need to plan forward for work arrangements =)

if we do really follow the 3-months taboo, we can announce to the world around end July or early August. but then, its up to individual.