EDD Jan

Sarah Loh

Hi sarah..oh is a princess.. tats good.. can doll up... tats a good idea.. cos msia pampers n milk powder is cheaper than spore... can save abit of $.. btw you planning for natural birth or??

Opt for nature birth :) u? by the way, r u plan for look for a confinement lady? i got one but cost 50% more than usual as my confinement will cross over NY :(...

ashanti.83

Opt for nature birth :) you? by the way, r you plan for look for a confinement lady? i got one but cost 50% more than usual as my confinement will cross over NY :(...
Me too also opt for natural birth... for confinement most probably my hubby will dng e confinement for me cos he know how to cook n helping to look after e bb lor.. as for e confinement dishes for me.. he just follow e recipe n cook... cos after delivery i also dunno have e appetite to eat or not... mayb small portion or wat.. cos during my 1st delivery i did not have much appetite... ya find a confinement lady during cny price definitely rise... i think this is standard... so u finding 1?

hstan15

hi ladies
pls do take note that should the baby move lesser than usual, pls see your gynae straight away . this is because there might be somthing wrong with the baby.. i am telling this cos it happen to me... i just loss my seven mth old fetus cos the umbilcal cord was twisted till no blood supply to her.. i should have realise thsi when she moves less that time

Lim2528

Dear mummy,
Sorry to interrupt. I have 10pack Chinese herbal brought from hock haw, original price $2/pkt. I'm willing to let go at $1/pkt. Pls pm me if you are interested. It will be self collection and cash.

Halo there, glad to know tht you r enjoying your prenancy..me too enjoy baby kicking and yelling at the moment..:) i have bought some new born milk bottles and stelizer & baby cot but have not decide which brand of stroller and baby car seat , do you have any suggestion?
Sarah so sorry... Im busy recently so dint log into the forum. I go for Combi for my stroller.

ashanti.83

hi ladies
pls do take note that should the baby move lesser than usual, pls see your gynae straight away . this is because there might be somthing wrong with the baby.. i am telling this cos it happen to me... i just loss my seven month old fetus cos the umbilcal cord was twisted till no blood supply to her.. i should have realise thsi when she moves less that time
omg... so sad to hear this... tks for ur info.. btw pls do take gd care of urself....

ashanti.83

Hi..ya...3rd trimester...how is your preparation for your little one?
i have bought a set of milk bottles for newborn(Avent), bb cot mattress n bb rompers.. still got bb bathing tub, mat,pillow, bolster not yet buy..currently cant think of any... for stroller, walker i have already.. how abt ur preparation??:tlaugh:

hui_ru_88

ITEM SOLD!!!

Hi Mummies-to-be

Sorry to disturb your thread.

I have 2 packs of Brand New Pureen Madame Maternity Pads for sale or exchange.

FYI: There are 20 pieces in a pack.

Please Note: These pads come with adhesive backing that helps to secure the pads in position

Advantages of Pureen Maternity Pads:
1. Super soft
2. High absorbency
3. Extra large for post natal use

As you can see from the picture, 1 pack of maternity pads costs me $7.50. But now, I am selling BOTH packs at $10 only. In another words, you get to save more than 30%.

I would like to exchange for 3 packs of Pigeon Wet Wipes 82s.

Where to collect the item?
1. Self collect at my house- Bukit Panjang (Fajar)

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me at 8421 5286.

Attachments

Last edited: