EDD Jan

mee212

Hi mummies,

I'm new here. My EDD is 20 Jan 2011. Its a princess! :wong19:Welcome to share experience during each trimester~:Dancing_wub:

mee212

hui_ru_88

Hi Mummies to be

Sorry to disturb your thread. I am a mummy to be from the Feb 2011 thread.

I have 4 sachets of EnfaMama A+ and 2 X $5 off Voucher for EnfaMama A+ for sale or exchange.

2 sachets of the EnfaMama A+ is Chocolate flavour. The expiry date of the sachets is 6 Jan 2012.

Another 2 sachets of the EnfaMama A+ is Vanilla flavour. The expiry date of the sachets is 1 Jan 2012.

As for the $5 voucher, you can use it at Cold Storage, Giant, Shop N Save, Guardian and Market Place. Moreover, it can be used to purchase either Original or Vanilla flavour. Besides that, one of the voucher is valid until 23 Nov 2010 while the other one is until 20 Dec 2010.

I am letting go at $4 only.

I am also open for exchange too. I would like to exchange for:
1. 1 pack of Pigeon Wet Wipes 70s OR
2. 2 packs of Pigeon Wet Wipes 30s OR
3. 4 Huggies Pink Stamps OR
4. Brand New Mittens and Booties Set

Where to collect the item?
1. Self collect at my house- Bukit Panjang (Fajar)

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me at 8421 5286 or
hui_ru_88@hotmail.com.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi, just want to ask if any of you had already start to perpare for big day? I'm new in this forum and Edd is on 9 jan. so I suppose that I'm already 34week.

Last edited:

mee212

Hi, just want to ask if any of you had already start to perpare for big day? I'm new in this forum and Edd is on 9 jan. so I suppose that I'm already 34week.
Hi nesshermes,

Think is about 34 weeks already. Just went for check up this week Monday and i'm now 32 weeks, baby is 2 kg now, how about yours? Started to prepare the stuffs that need to bring to hospital now....Excited + nervous + worried~

nice_clever6

Hi,

I'm 33wk now. I prepared hospital bag and doc for big day. I want to check with mummy due in Jan, what is your baby weight now?? I went for check up last week (which is 32wk) and was told my baby was 2.2 kg. is it consider big? :err:

mee212

Hi,

I'm 33wk now. I prepared hospital bag and doc for big day. I want to check with mummy due in Jan, what is your baby weight now?? I went for check up last week (which is 32wk) and was told my baby was 2.2 kg. is it consider big? :err:

Did your doctor advise you on the baby size? My gynae told me that 1.7kg - 2kg is ok during my 32 weeks. I guess if doctor doesn't raise any concern on that should be fine. :) Btw, when is your due date? Mine is 20 Jan. Same with me?:001_302:

Hi mee 212

My bb weight 2.1kg. Im oso in my 32wks now... Im getting worried tat i may deliver early as my hubby will be travelling next wk leaving me alone @ home

Hi, to all

Sorry for the late reply. I be in my 36 wk in 2days time. Been having bad contraction since few days back. How are everyone of u doing? I have already pack my bag for my big day liao. Everything is so perpare for my newborn. Can't wait to see her. how do u all feel abt ur newborn? Mine is so active kick and kick non stop. Have u all plan of which brand of milk to give or gg totally BF? Thank for sharing.

skchok

Hi, I am going into 34th week I guess. Tomorrow have appointment with my gynae. Last time she said my baby was 1.7kg when I was into 31st week and she said my baby is considered a bit small in average. Have packed baby's stuff but not mine yet. My baby also very active, keep kicking me till sometimes I can't tahan. Hopefully she can come out earlier. But till now I havent managed to drink coconut water leh....

Drink coconut water? What does it help mind sharing? 34wk can slowly pack le. I think at 34wk I already start packing. Haha I very kang chiong hor. Ya ur bb abit small. Where will u be giving birth? Did u gain alot of weight?

mee212

Hi mee 212

My baby weight 2.1kg. Im also in my 32wks now... Im getting worried that i may deliver early as my hubby will be travelling next wk leaving me alone @ home
Hi twinkle star,

He travel for how long? My hubby also need traveling for his job but he avoid to travel start from this month onwards. Your doctor got advise you the delivery date? When is your next gynae appointment and EDD??

skchok

Drink coconut water? What does it help mind sharing? 34wk can slowly pack le. I think at 34wk I already start packing. Haha I very kang chiong hor. Ya ur bb abit small. Where will u be giving birth? Did u gain alot of weight?
Today after checking, my baby grows to 2.4kg and gynae said it is good. :) I did not put a lot of weight, think until now i gain about 10kg. They said drink coconut water when you are in about 30+ weeks can help to "clean up" your baby when deliver so it would become more smooth and cleaner. I did it last time and i guess my baby was not covered in lots of blood when he came out.

nice_clever6

Did your doctor advise you on the baby size? My gynae told me that 1.7kg - 2kg is ok during my 32 weeks. I guess if doctor doesn't raise any concern on that should be fine. :) Btw, when is your due date? Mine is 20 Jan. Same with me?:001_302:
my edd is on 24 Jan. yes 1.7kg to 2 kg is fine. but mine was 2.2 kg at 32 week. now my belly is growing in super high speed. my gynae will see me only on 36week since he will be on holiday. sigh

ashanti.83

my edd is on 24 Jan. yes 1.7kg to 2 kg is fine. but mine was 2.2 kg at 32 week. now my belly is growing in super high speed. my gynae will see me only on 36week since he will be on holiday. sigh
my edd is 23 jan... will be deliver at thomson medical...32 weeks weighs 1.9kg...average weight e doc say... next mon will follow up my next appt..
btw have ur bb turn his head already?? as mine have not yet... hope my bb will turn by this few weeks... abit worry...

nice_clever6

my edd is 23 jan... will be deliver at thomson medical...32 weeks weighs 1.9kg...average weight e doc say... next mon will follow up my next appt..
btw have ur bb turn his head already?? as mine have not yet... hope my bb will turn by this few weeks... abit worry...
yes, my last visit on 32week doc said baby head was down already. don't worry about baby head, some baby turn down only on later week. good luck. 1.9kg at 32 week seem fine and average. currently are your apts weekly? or every two weeks? mine is only in next week then can see my bb again

angela ng

Mine is 29 Jan too.... :) delivering at TMC...

At 31 weeks, baby was 1.8kg and gynae says it's alright. Have gained quite a bit of weight (i.e., 4kg) since last visit. Seeing gynae tonight to see how much has baby grown and whether head is down. Read that some babies only turn during last two weeks. So don't worry too much...

Yeah do drink coconut juice but refrain from eating too much of the flesh... baby comes out cleaner and also fairer :)

Last edited: