EDD July 2012

xuezhen09

is this coming baby fair at suntec worth going than the recent 27-29 Apr at expo?
i mean isit a big fair?
Thats wat i was wondering too.. i went to the one at expo last weekend.. it is indeed a disappointment..
only 1/3 of the hall was used up.. and nothing much to look and buy..

anyone had their glucose test done at tmc before? I heard frm my friend that when u rch the clinic, they let us drink a cup of orange syrup, then need to wait 1 hr b4 taking the test..e procedure seems different from what i've seen ppl tokin ard here..

cyberie

yea.. but my hubby still spent quite a bit of money buying the clothes and bibs.. hahas.. he cannot resist it..
i m just hoping the suntec one won't be a disappointment..
so sweet of your hubby..
nowadays.. the bb clothes are so cute.. if it is cheap .. then it is worth buying..
luckily my hubby din go .. i believe he will buy alot too... :p
tink will wait for the suntec fair to see if there are any great deals..

cyberie

anyone had their glucose test done at tmc before? I heard frm my friend that when u rch the clinic, they let us drink a cup of orange syrup, then need to wait 1 hr b4 taking the test..e procedure seems different from what i've seen ppl tokin ard here..
tink it varies from clinic.. hmm .. i saw mummies at the clinic in TMC drinking from the orange liquid from a bottle...
from the bottle size.. seems to be between 500 ml to 750 ml.. less than 1 lite..

when r u having your test??

cyberie:648435 said:
tink it varies from clinic.. hmm .. i saw mummies at the clinic in TMC drinking from the orange liquid from a bottle...
from the bottle size.. seems to be between 500 ml to 750 ml.. less than 1 lite..

when r u having your test??
My test is tis fri.. Kind of worry, my weight gain has been quite alot for e past 2mths.. Last mth i gained 3kg, i keep monitoring. weight myself at hm, its another 3kg gained even i did nt eat much! I read online, it says smtimes weight gain too rapidly might due to diabetes also.. :(

xuezhen09

so sweet of your hubby..
nowadays.. the bb clothes are so cute.. if it is cheap .. then it is worth buying..
luckily my hubby din go .. i believe he will buy alot too... :p
tink will wait for the suntec fair to see if there are any great deals..
Yea.. hopefully suntec's baby fair will have more stuff..
i think i am only left with the baby pram to buy..
my hubby just spend and buy.. only after the whole shopping spree then he realize he spend a bit too much.. hahas..

catflying

I am starting to shop now buying baby cot and some shower stuff for baby to store in my shanghai home. But since I am going back to Sing mid may, I will get most of the baby stuff during the GSS or expo sale. I have been advised not to get any clothes as cousin and sister in laws are passing me their hand me down.

Final 3rd trimester now, and suddenly my appetite went up! Always craving for sweet stuff! Grrhh. just read that most mummies have this craving too. Want to control not to gain too much but I think I am failing :(

mei2009

I am starting to shop now buying baby cot and some shower stuff for baby to store in my shanghai home. But since I am going back to Sing mid may, I will get most of the baby stuff during the GSS or expo sale. I have been advised not to get any clothes as cousin and sister in laws are passing me their hand me down.

Final 3rd trimester now, and suddenly my appetite went up! Always craving for sweet stuff! Grrhh. just read that most mummies have this craving too. Want to control not to gain too much but I think I am failing :(
I'm the opposite! Just back from clinic - lost a bit of weight since last week, strangely.. But the midwife said it was ok so I guess so long as we eat normally and have moderate activity, the body will adjust accordingly..

Carol80

Thks Xuezhen for yr info.

Hi catflying,

I hv reached 31 weeks today. Appetite has been good since start of 2nd trimester. Hv gained ard 12kg so far. I believe I will hit 15kg by end of the 3rd trimester. Hopefully can get rid of e excess fats after birth.

xuezhen09

I m at the end of my 28th week.. But so far... I only gained 6kg.. Think coz I was super fat originally n the morning sickness didn't hlp w weight gaining..