EDD July 2012

qoolly

Hi paul,

I'm in the middle of a big project at work so not taking maternity leave before I give birth, but I'll start working from home next week. I'm at KKH, Clinic A & my next appt is this friday. so far no one has told me what weight my bb is yet... (-.-!) my gynae is so laid back, everytime he just scan the bb's brain, heartbeat & roughly look at the the whole bb and the check is over in 5 minutes. I guess if he says nothing means everything is fine?? I don't have backache but I do feel the tummy as very heavy and very tight... & i see the beginning of stretchmarks.. argh...

mei2009

Heh, seems that I'm the only one who wants baby to come out later! Cos I'm still staying at a temporary apartment, moving back within the coming week but a lot of things to unpack from storeroom. Going crazy... But I have a big baby so the later he comes out, the more difficult it will be for me! *.*

xuezhen09

I can't wait for my baby to come out earlier as I was just reminded tt my hubby will have to go for reservice if I were to give birth on tym..

N my hubby dunno whether to do a deferment a nt.. ):

mei2009

I can't wait for my baby to come out earlier as I was just reminded tt my hubby will have to go for reservice if I were to give birth on tym..

N my hubby dunno whether to do a deferment a nt.. ):
That sucks! Better ask for deferment anyway la, else he'll be away soon after baby is born too! Unless he no need to stay in camp la..

mrsrayyan

Hi..my EDD is 27 july.. Exactly a mth fr today.. Hoping baby ll come out soon too coz soo tired alr. Feet so swollen & painful. Cannt walk too long.:(.. But at e same time i want her to come out when she is ready. Gonna miss her movin inside of me. going for check up tmr.. Duno whether can find out baby weight or nt.. Its so hard to slip at nite lately. :(

xuezhen09

That sucks! Better ask for deferment anyway la, else he'll be away soon after baby is born too! Unless he no need to stay in camp la..
1.5 yrs ago, his reservice date falls on the v nxt day after our wedding n he manage to defer..

This tym is the baby's arrival.. Think the army loves him too much.. Hopefully he can defer.. If nt bobian.. Hahs..

Wendy7788

Hi all mummies :) My edd was suppose to be 29 of June but baby girl don't wanna come out yet will be induce on Monday end up become July baby.

Would like to ask induce is more painful den normal birth ?

Fadeela

Hi all mummies :) My edd was suppose to be 29 of June but baby girl don't wanna come out yet will be induce on Monday end up become July baby.

Ha haha... good qns... INDUCE is very bad cannot tahan. I have sisters & frens who have normal contractions to them its not as painful as induction... but at time no choice..since you already pass due date

Jenni

Hi Wendy, Induce is more painful then normal birth due to the medical use to induce, u not induce on Sunday meh? Now change to monday same as me? My #1 is induce, my #2 is normal w/o induce, for both compare #1 with induce to much more painful then normal w/o induce, #1 i have to opt for epidural in the end, for #2 i able to endure w/o epidural only the gas...

Last edited:

xuezhen09

According to wat most of my frens say is that the contraction is worse than normal birth.. Most pple won't b able to take it n choose epidural..

mrsrayyan

Juz finished my check up.. it was so fast.. Told gynae abt my cramps & pain at my vagina.. All she said was its normal. Onli hear baby heartbeat & doc said she is very active coz keep movin ard. Will b 36 weeks tmr. Doc said ll b seeing me every week fr nw on but i feel like its such a waste travelling all e way for a less than 10mins check up. Didn't even scan. So was thinkin of nt going for nxt week check up.. do u tink its ok coz i tink it ll b e same thing.. :/

xuezhen09

Juz finished my check up.. it was so fast.. Told gynae abt my cramps & pain at my vagina.. All she said was its normal. Onli hear baby heartbeat & doc said she is very active coz keep movin ard. Will b 36 weeks tmr. Doc said ll b seeing me every week fr nw on but i feel like its such a waste travelling all e way for a less than 10mins check up. Didn't even scan. So was thinkin of nt going for nxt week check up.. do u tink its ok coz i tink it ll b e same thing.. :/
I m nt sure if u shld do tt.. I believe their is a necessity for the weekly check-up.. At least u will b reassured again n again tt baby is gd n mayb will noe if u hv dilated early..

ilurve

I'm having induction right now & the contraction is unbearable for me. on & off but the pain is standard. I think is suppose to get more painful. now waiting to see whether dilated anot.
btw, they inserted 2nd tablet of induction for me already. sigh.....

mrsrayyan

Haiz.. Mayb u r rite.. But its so tiring going all e way for juz a short & fast check up.. I dun even know baby's weight..:(... anw, hw ll i know i ve dilated early??

xuezhen09:665304 said:
I m nt sure if u shld do tt.. I believe their is a necessity for the weekly check-up.. At least u will b reassured again n again tt baby is gd n mayb will noe if u hv dilated early..

xuezhen09

Haiz.. Mayb u r rite.. But its so tiring going all e way for juz a short & fast check up.. I dun even know baby's weight..:(... anw, hw ll i know i ve dilated early??
Ur gynae is frm NUH?? I tot they will hv a detail check at 32 weeks to let u noe ur baby's weight?? I gt to noe mine then.. Gg to req my gynae to check again tmr..

xuezhen09

I'm having induction right now & the contraction is unbearable for me. on & off but the pain is standard. I think is suppose to get more painful. now waiting to see whether dilated anot.
btw, they inserted 2nd tablet of induction for me already. sigh.....
I tot only 1 tablet?? If 1st tablet is unsuccessful then will put the 2nd 1??

engravedx

Mrsrayyan- they shld have a scan during one of your 3x week checkup to check bb's weight! Try request from your gynae, just say u scared too big, wanna know the weight (anyhow say will do, just make her give u a scan. Lol) Your gynae SHOULD schedule u for a scan since u requested.

I think normally they dun check for dilation. Im not sure. But the gynae will put the fingers into your vagina to measure. I only had my dilation checked when I was in labor already.. Maybe they will check if u are dilate when u have contraction pains?

Xuezhen- hw many wks are u now? How heavy was ur bb on your 32nd wk?

mrsrayyan

xuezhen09.. Yup fr nuh. They did a scan during 32weeks.. Baby was 1.9kg then.. But i wana know hw much baby ve put on since then.. During my last week visit,i did ask e gynae.. All she said was baby shud b ard 2.2kg.. She juz estimate lor.
Engravedx.. Like i said i onli know baby weight at 32 weeks scan.. Nw 36weeks i dun know hw much baby put on alr..

Anw, since i ve asthma.. I ve to go see a asthma doc.. Since gynae is afraid i ll ve attack during labour.. Nwadays its so easy to get breathless..