EDD July 2012

mrsrayyan

Petpet.. Oh.. So it is juz estimated.. Juz hoping to c baby again thru scan... Guess i ll juz ve to wait for baby to pop then.. Can't wait...

xuezhen09

Mrsrayyan- they shld have a scan during one of your 3x week checkup to check bb's weight! Try request from your gynae, just say u scared too big, wanna know the weight (anyhow say will do, just make her give u a scan. Lol) Your gynae SHOULD schedule u for a scan since u requested.

I think normally they dun check for dilation. Im not sure. But the gynae will put the fingers into your vagina to measure. I only had my dilation checked when I was in labor already.. Maybe they will check if u are dilate when u have contraction pains?

Xuezhen- hw many wks are u now? How heavy was ur bb on your 32nd wk?
1.9kg.. I m hoping the gynae will check tmr as I m nt gaining weight.. N my hubby abit worried coz he has been feeding me.. Hahas.. He scared pple think he ill treat me..

xuezhen09

xuezhen09.. Yup fr nuh. They did a scan during 32weeks.. Baby was 1.9kg then.. But i wana know hw much baby ve put on since then.. During my last week visit,i did ask e gynae.. All she said was baby shud b ard 2.2kg.. She juz estimate lor.
Engravedx.. Like i said i onli know baby weight at 32 weeks scan.. Nw 36weeks i dun know hw much baby put on alr..

Anw, since i ve asthma.. I ve to go see a asthma doc.. Since gynae is afraid i ll ve attack during labour.. Nwadays its so easy to get breathless..
At least ur gynae gave u an est weight.. Mine only told me nt to worry as baby is growing well., all thru the check of baby heartbeat..

I hv lupus, seeing the doc at NUH too.. I m afraid my body will hv bad reaction to epi n tt my immune system will weaken during labour..

ilurve

my 1st tablet is unsuccessful then put 2nd tablet.

now, I opt for c-section. long waiting. I don't want to waste time if try normal. in the end don't open stil have to go for c-sec.

xuezhen09

my 1st tablet is unsuccessful then put 2nd tablet.

now, I opt for c-section. long waiting. I don't want to waste time if try normal. in the end don't open stil have to go for c-sec.
Tts true, they will only try to induce max 3 times.. N if it doesn't work, it will b c-sec.. Mite as well..

Gd luck to u :)

Jenni

I'm having induction right now & the contraction is unbearable for me. on & off but the pain is standard. I think is suppose to get more painful. now waiting to see whether dilated anot.
btw, they inserted 2nd tablet of induction for me already. sigh.....
If u able to walk go for walk around hospital, it will be faster, if u jus sit or lie down to wait takes very long time...

engravedx

ilurve- jiayou!! But how come u will induce/c-sect? Anything happened? Keep us updated!! So exciting. ^^

mrsrayyan- dont worry too much dear! I also had my bb's weight checked during the scan on my 34 weeks appointment. Thereafter, no more scans anymore. Weight will only be upon estimation, probably by the amt of weight u gained. And u shld go for ur follow up checkups cos the gynae will and shld start mentally preparing u for labor. During my 36 weeks check, i was advised on the kind of pain relief available, and also checked on bb size i think. Cos they took measuring tape to measure, and press press my tummy to check bb position. They will check if bb is engaged or not as well.

Xuezhen- is ur metabolism rate all along very high? Seems like quite long that u've been trying to put on weight but cant do it. Lol. If lidat, i also think scan to check bb weight will be better, can put ur heart at ease. Hope bb is growing well and healthy inside. ^^

xuezhen09

ilurve- jiayou!! But how come u will induce/c-sect? Anything happened? Keep us updated!! So exciting. ^^

mrsrayyan- dont worry too much dear! I also had my bb's weight checked during the scan on my 34 weeks appointment. Thereafter, no more scans anymore. Weight will only be upon estimation, probably by the amt of weight u gained. And u shld go for ur follow up checkups cos the gynae will and shld start mentally preparing u for labor. During my 36 weeks check, i was advised on the kind of pain relief available, and also checked on bb size i think. Cos they took measuring tape to measure, and press press my tummy to check bb position. They will check if bb is engaged or not as well.

Xuezhen- is ur metabolism rate all along very high? Seems like quite long that u've been trying to put on weight but cant do it. Lol. If lidat, i also think scan to check bb weight will be better, can put ur heart at ease. Hope bb is growing well and healthy inside. ^^
My immune system sucks.. If I fall sick.. I take twice the duration to recover.. Worse is to b hospitalise.. Tts y after I noe I gt pregnant.. My doc advise against gg back to work coz I work in childcare..

Yar.. My weight is still the same frm 32 weeks until nw.. No gain yet.. Hopefully tmr will hv a breakthrough..

Wendy7788

jenni - just realise I type wrongly ya is Sunday on the 1st of July. I keep for first of July is Monday. Left with a few days suddenly feel unprepared. like everything too fast le. scare baby come out cant handle as noody helping me with my confinement even cooking n taking care of baby will be my job.

Jenni

Oic, I keep thinking 1st July is Monday too.. So I induce on Monday is 2nd July haha... When u go induce, if u can go walk ask ur hubby go walk with u, sometime #1 is is not dilite it may takes very long hrs... For me this is #3, if not dilite and induce Donno will it be faster or not, but still hope don induce, been looking at Internet or to induce labour nature without medical induce... Wanted to try but no mood, it say sex is 1 of the way but totally no mood to do that hai... Thinking of trying other ways but Donno got use or not...

Jenni

jenni - just realise I type wrongly ya is Sunday on the 1st of July. I keep for first of July is Monday. Left with a few days suddenly feel unprepared. like everything too fast le. scare baby come out cant handle as noody helping me with my confinement even cooking n taking care of baby will be my job.
Oic, I keep thinking 1st July is Monday too.. So I induce on Monday is 2nd July haha... When u go induce, if u can go walk ask ur hubby go walk with u, sometime #1 is is not dilite it may takes very long hrs... For me this is #3, if not dilite and induce Donno will it be faster or not, but still hope don induce, been looking at Internet or to induce labour nature without medical induce... Wanted to try but no mood, it say sex is 1 of the way but totally no mood to do that hai... Thinking of trying other ways but Donno got use or not... Now if lie down on bed really don wish to turn body, too painful...

Wendy7788

Oic, I keep thinking 1st July is Monday too.. So I induce on Monday is 2nd July haha... When u go induce, if u can go walk ask ur hubby go walk with u, sometime #1 is is not dilite it may takes very long hrs... For me this is #3, if not dilite and induce Donno will it be faster or not, but still hope don induce, been looking at Internet or to induce labour nature without medical induce... Wanted to try but no mood, it say sex is 1 of the way but totally no mood to do that hai... Thinking of trying other ways but Donno got use or not... Now if lie down on bed really don wish to turn body, too painful...
sorry for tmi Just went toilet come back there a blood cot and a thick discharge don't know what's that. not worry abt giving birth but worry baby in danger ant. But don't wish to scare hub so I keep quiet see if later morning if got more anot. Hais. Suddenly feel sad. Was suppose to be happy still planning to go for birthday treat with hub now like that Ni mood.

Wendy7788

Ya since I pregnant until now never have sex with my hub also. So weird lor the feeling. Actually I think walking is also depends on self body ba. My friend did walk alot but she induce 4 days later den give birth.

madangel

sorry for tmi Just went toilet come back there a blood cot and a thick discharge don't know what's that. not worry abt giving birth but worry baby in danger ant. But don't wish to scare hub so I keep quiet see if later morning if got more anot. Hais. Suddenly feel sad. Was suppose to be happy still planning to go for birthday treat with hub now like that Ni mood.
wendy mabbe you should call your gynae and inform him/her you see blood clot. My 1st BB i see blood and my gynae adv me to go to hospital. I gave birth a few hours lata.

madangel

But sometimes the discomfort stretches way down to the vagina.. I wonder y.. It's just a sharp discomfort then it disappears..

Gg to check w my gynae this fri.. Will the gynae use the CTG device for every check-up once u reach 37 week??
the clinic nurse told me from 36week onwards i will need to go under CTG device every check up

engravedx

Wendy, call up ur gynae to inform him/her. You probably just lost your mucus plug. That's called bloody show. I think u gonna give birth soon.. Maybe in few hrs or few days. Bloody show means ur cervix is opening up. Hopefully u dun have to be induced anymore! Goodluck!!

engravedx

Wendy- today is ur supposed EDD right? Maybe bb is coming out. Dun worry too much ok! Everything will be fine. But u still have to call ur gynae!