EDD July 2012

xuezhen09

Xuezhen- tell ur gynae that u have been having frequent menstrual cramp like feelings. Maybe she will use ctg to check? Is ur cramp feeling quite regular? Let ur gynae know. Maybe can request her to check if u are dilated?
Yea.. I m gg to let her noe.. Really dun feel comfortable w it.. The cramp feeling doesn't really go away regardless of hw I change my position.. Regular or nt, I m nt sure.. Coz I sun really noe hw to time the contractions..

Oojo

Yups engravedx.. 38 week now :) .. Nervous, excited n going totally blank in between as well.. Seems so surreal.. Now when time is abt to come, feels so different :)

qoolly

today i went for my regular appt & my gynae arranged my next appt for 2 weeks later! abit surprised but he seemed very confident that nothing will happen in between these 2 weeks. :wong10:

I only gained 9kg so far, so everyone keep telling me my tummy looks small even though I'm already at 36 weeks. I asked him if my bb weight is ok and everything, he gave me an estimate btw 2.5kg-3kg from the detailed scan I did around 3 weeks ago which is supposed to be normal weight.. so he said everything looks fine and the appt is over in 5 minutes (><)

Jenni

Jenni- dun worry so much, just let nature take its course! Actually issit a must to induce? Maybe u want to wait awhile more, maybe till her first EDD instead? See if she will naturally come out or not.. I think ur womb too comfy alr. All 3 daughters wanna stay inside as long as possible.. :X for now, rest more bah. Dun put urself thru so much stress and pain!!

My baby is 3.3kg now, scare wait too long baby to big.. This is the biggest baby I have le, my #1 3.3kg, #2 3.2kg, Gynea say by the time I give birth this baby abt 3.5kg le... I don wan wait too long too as my bone too painful to support...

Jenni

Thanks mummy I ask gynae alr he say If happen again den go hospital. Still same think Sunday still need to
induce cus now No feeling of cramp or bloody show.
Maybe u don need to induce, baby may come out today or tml... Gd luck... Be careful too... See ur fb say u feel cramp, contraction will feel cramp too so maybe is a sign, got to time too... I last time only feel contraction after my waterbag break before that totally no feeling even I have dilite 3cm, haha... Jia you... Maybe will be same ward as u if u induce on Sunday, I on Monday...

Wendy7788

Maybe u don need to induce, baby may come out today or tml... Gd luck... Be careful too... See ur fb say u feel cramp, contraction will feel cramp too so maybe is a sign, got to time too... I last time only feel contraction after my waterbag break before that totally no feeling even I have dilite 3cm, haha... Jia you... Maybe will be same ward as u if u induce on Sunday, I on Monday...
Hope really don't need induce :) Thanks will update gain.

engravedx

Xuezhen- really does sound like labor contractions to me!! How's everything already?

Jenni- I gave birth to my lil one at 3.570kg! And she's only 37w2d. Can't imagine if i had her at 40weeks. ><"

Oojo- if it doesnt feel uncomfortable for u, u can still go shopping! Just that you need to be prepared lor. Since anytime can go into labor alr..

Qoolly- dun worry, the weight is normal. Your weight gain is normal as well!

xuezhen09

Xuezhen- really does sound like labor contractions to me!! How's everything already?

Jenni- I gave birth to my lil one at 3.570kg! And she's only 37w2d. Can't imagine if i had her at 40weeks. ><"

Oojo- if it doesnt feel uncomfortable for u, u can still go shopping! Just that you need to be prepared lor. Since anytime can go into labor alr..

Qoolly- dun worry, the weight is normal. Your weight gain is normal as well!
The gynae sent me Hm.. My contractions r still irregular.. So ask me to monitor.. If its of interval of 5 mins.. Then ask me go hospital..

xuezhen09

Oh! Then u gotto start timing..

Mine not that intense yet.. May be will go out and see how it goes..
yea.. but it still comes n goes..

i am still hoping baby won't arrive until end of nxt week.. coz my mummy gg for small op nxt week..
will take a couple of days to recover..

ilurve

I was asked to be admitted on 27th night (11.30pm) for induction at 38wks coz of high BP.

After processing admission (around 12am+)
Shown me to my 2 bedded room. insert tablet and wait. from 2am+ to 4am+, on off having contraction but the pain was irregular & the pain doesn't get anymore painful.
slept and at 8am+ gynae came and check if I dilute anot. Ans is no. so gynae inserted the 2nd tablet.

28th, 2pm. gynae came again to check whether dilute anot. Ans, no again. so she gave me choices to opt for epidural-natural delivery but have to wait 6-8 hours to see contraction & whether open anot or straight away c-sec.
after much consideration & discussing, I decided to go under knife. 15 mins & my boy is out!

I'm now 3rd day warded. would discharge tomorrow. I guess my bill is gonna bomb!

Jenni

I was asked to be admitted on 27th night (11.30pm) for induction at 38wks coz of high BP.

After processing admission (around 12am+)
Shown me to my 2 bedded room. insert tablet and wait. from 2am+ to 4am+, on off having contraction but the pain was irregular & the pain doesn't get anymore painful.
slept and at 8am+ gynae came and check if I dilute anot. Ans is no. so gynae inserted the 2nd tablet.

28th, 2pm. gynae came again to check whether dilute anot. Ans, no again. so she gave me choices to opt for epidural-natural delivery but have to wait 6-8 hours to see contraction & whether open anot or straight away c-sec.
after much consideration & discussing, I decided to go under knife. 15 mins & my boy is out!

I'm now 3rd day warded. would discharge tomorrow. I guess my bill is gonna bomb!
Oops, that super long, u didn't go for walk while waiting? It will be useful... When I first induce I also keep on not dilite but only 1 tablet, my hubby bring me walk all over the hospital till mid nite then start to show... Normally some 1st time takes very long to dilite if induce before dilite... This is my 3rd so hope if induce without dilite can take faster time...

Going for my last check up later hope got gd news... My #2 this few days nite keep on looking for mummy Donno is it she have the feeling #3 coming out soon... Make me can't slp last nite...