EDD June 2012 Mummies

Joeychen85

Amazing pig - my is single pump.. Electric type.. Is given by my relative.. Nvr tot of buy 1.. My cant latch on also.. Cos my nipple flat n short.. So my bb always can't find it , n start cry very loud.. I been trying to let him latch on.. But mission fail.. Damn pain lo.. N my milk kip dripping out.. Without pump out also alot dripping.. Den b cos of tis my temper getting more n more worst.. Tok to my mil start to have a tone there.. I feel so bad.. She cook n tk care of my bb.. Yet I like tis.. Feel so bad..

catflying

Thanks to all well wishws. everything happened so fast until i felt so unreal. Only thing that I start to realize I am a mummy is when I latch on baby. Tried just now on right side, nothing at all. Baby suckle twenty mins my right arm v ache. Not easy. Later try left side.

Dreamalyn

catflying:661384 said:
Thanks to all well wishws. everything happened so fast until i felt so unreal. Only thing that I start to realize I am a mummy is when I latch on baby. Tried just now on right side, nothing at all. Baby suckle twenty mins my right arm v ache. Not easy. Later try left side.
Haha..it's been 19days for me and sometimes I still can't believe I m a mommy liao :)

Try putting a pillow (or a feeding pillow esp for BF) under the baby then ur arm won't ache so much liao..

The few days there is only colostrum, thick and yellowish liquid.
so u have to continue to let ya baby suckle so to stimulate your milk in your breasts.
The next few days, 4-7 days, transitional milk will come and then 7-10 days, it is the nature milk!

Jenni

Jenni, how did they compensate you? What's the outcome?

Ytd I set at 24 degree. Today 25. But MIL say let her sleep in the living room with her.. I also can't outtalk her. But hubby is trying to get baby back to the room.
They have to pay me what I entitle... If not I will go mom...

MrsWang

Baby is admitted because of jaundice. Actually can do at home but we are unsure how.. So we decided to send him to the hospital.. Heart pain.

magdalenechoo

Congrats all June Mummies & Mummies-to-be :Dancing_wub:

for those who have decided to breastfeed either long-term or short-term & are not too sure which breastpump suits them the most. u can consider renting MEDELA breastpumps from us at affordable rates.

it is very crucial to try out breastpumps before u spend few hundreds of dollars.

We are left with MEDELA PISA & Freestyle at the moment whereas the rest are already out on rental.
pls refer to http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/medela-breastpump-rental-services-weekly-basis-85536/
for more details.

Happy breastfeeding, Mummies! Strive on! :001_302:

Hi,

Any mummies is giving Enfalac A+ to your baby and wondering where do you all get it at cheaper price or in bulk...Thanks. And whether your baby fart and poo very smelly after taking Enfalac A+. Appreciate can PM me if you know any...

Thanks.

Joeychen85

Mrs Wang - I late 1 days bring my boy to
Check up.. Tml den will kno whether he has jaundice anot.. But yst we found tat his skin start turn but yellowish.. Tin shld have Liao..
Sian.. Sad n worry.. Yeah I agree wif u too.. Shld hire CL.. But I din.. Haiz.. Nw I some time still have to wake up n feed my boy.. As my mil nid to wrk.. So I'm in nite shift.. Den if I hire CL , I no do tis all , den my mil won't b so tired.. N my hubby won't nid to do all Hse wrk .. Haiz..

Baby is admitted because of jaundice. Actually can do at home but we are unsure how.. So we decided to send him to the hospital.. Heart pain.
MrsWang - Jaundice very common in babies.
Must let ya bb well fed and once it is, she will poo and then the jaundice level will go down.
in hospital - at least got nurses 24hrs look after, plus they sun her so the jaundice level will go down.
Don't worry.

Mrs Wang - I late 1 days bring my boy to
Check up.. Tml den will kno whether he has jaundice anot.. But yst we found tat his skin start turn but yellowish.. Tin shld have Liao..
Sian.. Sad n worry.. Yeah I agree wif u too.. Shld hire CL.. But I din.. Haiz.. Nw I some time still have to wake up n feed my boy.. As my mil nid to wrk.. So I'm in nite shift.. Den if I hire CL , I no do tis all , den my mil won't b so tired.. N my hubby won't nid to do all Hse wrk .. Haiz..
Joey - I got CL also woke up two to three times every night to check my gal and also bf her...
Got CL doesn't mean good, got cons too... ;(

Hi,

Any mummies is giving Enfalac A+ to your baby and wondering where do you all get it at cheaper price or in bulk...Thanks. And whether your baby fart and poo very smelly after taking Enfalac A+. Appreciate can PM me if you know any...

Thanks.
I feeding my gal Enfalac and also breast milk.
Yah, my gal will keep on farting and pooing but her fart not smelly, her poo is smelly