EDD Mar 2014

munmun

Does anyone have vagina infection during pregnancy? And how do you deal with it? I noticed that i have a very bad infection and i need to apply candacort cream EVERYDAY. Else, i will have a brown discharge. For my 1st pregnancy, i having a brown discharge for a month in my 1st trimester, even a duphaston or injection doesn't help to reduce it. Only when doc prescribed antibiotic pill and insert a tablet down there, the discharge reduce significantly. And now, my 2nd preg, i also suffer the same thing. Need to apply cream = zero brown discharge.

mo2xs

me 2nd preggy, tested positive ard 5+ wks, only hav apptnmt by end of aug :)
u can try drink anmum...i felt the taste like a normal milk we always drink not too rich.

munmun

Heard that the purpose of milk is get more calcium? For my 1st preg, doc din say anything about milk. Starting in 2nd trimester, doc give some calcium supplement, say important for bb bone development. That time i only start drinking milk.

For this 2nd preg, i take calcium as my normal supplement everyday. Sinseh said dun take too often, worry bb's bone get harden too fast. But when i ask my 2nd doc, doc say no problem, can take it. So, in order to be safe, i took one tablet one week. Dunno which is true.

rachie82

hi all, my edd is on 21st march 2014. by the way do you all experience nausea that you cant eat anything? every time I eat, I vomit out everything, till nw I lost abt 4kgs liao. :eek:10::eek:10:

myojojo

hi all, my edd is on 21st march 2014. by the way do you all experience nausea that you cant eat anything? every time I eat, I vomit out everything, till nw I lost abt 4kgs liao. :eek:10::eek:10:
Hello rachie82! :D what u experience is normal. My doc told me the more uncomfortable we r, the healthier will b ur baby. Unfortunately for me, I onoy get nausea a handful of times only. . Hope my baby will be healthy. . Btw, if u vomit too much, u may get too dehydrated n needs to b hospitalized. Do monitor n let ur doc know the details :)

myojojo

Anyway do u gers start looking preggy already? I've always been thick at the waist line so my hubby say he dun see much diff except tummy looks abit rounder.. hee

jadeite

my tummy is very round already :( look like I'm at least 3 months pregnant... sigh. wanted to keep it secret for longer time but seems like it's quite difficult. I don't think mine is all baby though... I think it's mostly v bad bloating... am having a lot of indigestion, stomach is v uncomfortable esp after eating. I don't vomit but just feel too full and bloated. but my tummy is definitely rounder and a bit bigger and harder also.. so I know it's not just flab... heh

honeygirl

Dear jadeite,
i also experience like yrs.... But I seldom have ms
only nausea especially during brush teeth in morning
and night before sleep. Beside that, I have gd appetite
but after meal , do not know feel full a not ? After a
while, I felt " emptiness" in tummy and felt like
eating again ! Is it normal n common for any
mummy? It is really different than
before :D

myojojo

Dear jadeite,
i also experience like yrs.... But I seldom have ms
only nausea especially during brush teeth in morning
and night before sleep. Beside that, I have gd appetite
but after meal , do not know feel full a not ? After a
while, I felt " emptiness" in tummy and felt like
eating again ! Is it normal n common for any
mummy? It is really different than
before :D
Same for me! I dun vomit only nausea and heartburn sometimes. Always hungry.. like need to eat something every 2-3hrs. Haha.. but I'm enjoying this eating privilege! Haha

jadeite

same! always feel hungry but after eating, feel so uncomfortable :( bleh. for me it's actually better in the morning... it's afternoon and evening that I get nausea and heartburn

jo1402

Yes, good that my next visit is tomolo so I hope the Dr has some advice on this. =)
Seen my gynae n asked abt the ache when I walk, he assured that it's cos e uterus is expanding hence more aches will come! N aft the scan on Fri, I can see the foetus n saw the heart pulsing! Too bad I can't hear the heartbeat cos was a simple scan. Gt a copy of the scan fr the technician too ^^ n dr said my EDD is now cfm to b on 21 Mar 14. Haha, changed for 3rd time.

Rye

Well u know your body best.. For my first I had zero MS n a very healthy appetite. I was still doing fair bit of housework, cooking n mopping n worked until final week of edd. Healthy baby out full term n having healthy appetite now 17 mths. :). Now having my 2nd in first tri. MS every day near evening time. :) but things will be fine. Just keep talking to baby. :)

jadeite, my tummy also round! but i wear v loose clothing to hide it... and im always hungry... need to eat every 2-3 hours. people can't tell that i'm pregs yet, but keep telling me i look 'properous' o.o

rachie82

Seen my gynae n asked abt the ache when I walk, he assured that it's cos e uterus is expanding hence more aches will come! N aft the scan on Fri, I can see the foetus n saw the heart pulsing! Too bad I can't hear the heartbeat cos was a simple scan. Gt a copy of the scan fr the technician too ^^ n dr said my EDD is now cfm to b on 21 Mar 14. Haha, changed for 3rd time.
hihi jo, my edd is also on the 21/03/2014. I just heard the heartbeat on sat, it was fast and steady...

jo1402

hihi jo, my edd is also on the 21/03/2014. I just heard the heartbeat on sat, it was fast and steady...
hi Rachie, yours was a diff type of scan? I can only see the heartbeat pulse on the screen when the technician pointed to me but no sound cos was a normal ultrasound scan =(. Next one would be the down syndrome test, hope the risk level is low cos I hope to avoid doing the amniocentesis.