EDD Mar 2014

tpy

Yup have to control ourselves eating durians. Adjust accordingly so that baby weight is just nice for easier delivery

Hi all,i am a first time mum. Edd 3rd of March. Wan to check with u gals,have anyone experience yeast infection during pregnancy? I have that throughout my pregnancy. During first trimester,doc gave me pill to insert. After inserting,few days was ok,then came back again. I got the pills twice from gynae and it was on and off for the infection. Then during the last appt,i asked my gynae again about it,he did a swap test and confirm the infection and was give antibiotic orals and pills to insert.Today i just completed the orals. The itchyness started yesterday again and today with green discharge. I called my gynae and the nurse told me to monitor for 1week. Was wondering did anyone experience before and whether is it serious? I am very worry that it will affect my baby development.
You can try douche with yoghurt or salt bath(bath the vagina only) and take garlic. You can consult ayurveda doctor. More natural and helps to strengthen your immune system. Good luck!
Natural Childbirth

jadeite

Yea.. Actually I read that you shouldn't ever douche anyway whether or not you're pregnant. Douching can actually disrupt vaginal ph level and cause infections. It also increases chance of cervical cancer and can cause ectopic pregnancy. Pls don't douche unless medically indicated by doctors.

AnxiousMama

Cordyceps

ANY mummies started to take cordyceps?
heard it boost the immunity of the baby n good for lungs development.
Went to Google on it, there's many different articles. Kinda confusing.
Hope you can share where to buy n what grade is good. Cus afraid of buying the lousy grade or fake ones.
Thanks

tpy

Re: Cordyceps

ANY mummies started to take cordyceps?
heard it boost the immunity of the baby n good for lungs development.
Went to Google on it, there's many different articles. Kinda confusing.
Hope you can share where to buy n what grade is good. Cus afraid of buying the lousy grade or fake ones.
Thanks
i had that during the 2nd month and 5th mth of pregnancy until finished. 2nd month of pregnancy i was having very bad cough and had that then recovered. My mum lately wanted to buy more but apparently the medical hall person told her that now the price is more ex and there are other herbs safe for pregnant women also with similar help. I could not remember the name of the other herb she told me though.

jadeite

I'm having leg cramps... Don't know why I have the urge to stretch my legs in my sleep until the muscles cramp up. );

zhumei

Any mum start to have difficult in sleeping and leg cramp at night?
same here.. i can't sleep.. now it's 1am+ and i'm active but in the day, i am soooo tired.

leg cramp i have it too.. but like during walking, suddenly leg cramp not in the night.

zhumei

hi mummies,

anyone of u going for cordlife or stemcord?

i want to know the difference.. also, which hospital are u all going for?

still deciding btw mt A and TMC. any advice?

LH779

zhumei - i always have leg cramps (even when i'm not pregnant) yes even while walking my feet will cramp. i realise that i'll have such cramps more often if my feet are cold. or when i'm wearing heels (especially shoes/heels, that I seldom wear). so to counter that I usually wear flats and covered shoes to keep my feet warm.

also usually when sleeping if I 'over-stretch' I'll also have leg cramps (the calf there), so now I dun stretch myself before i sleep or after I wake up.

but i'll try to stretch my calf a little daily by 'sitting' on my calf. in yoga, they call it child pose. don't over do it. usually i hold for like a few seconds then relax myself. not sure if it helps but it does provide some relieve for my tired feet.

Last edited:

honeygirl

Dear mummy ,
Anyone wearing the maternity support stocking ?
Heard it will support lower limbs swelling and leg
cramp ? Please kindly advise ...

jo1402

Anyone has the list on what to pack in the hospital bag to share? I think KKH only has what to bring for baby but not on mummy.

jadeite

Zhumei earlier in the thread we did discuss Mt A versus TMC.. You can go see. Basically I went for both tours and gonna choose Mt A cuz fewer hidden costs, more cosy and homey, plus it's non-profit so at least whatever I paid extra will go to the needy. TMC a lot of hidden costs and run like a corporation so just not as warm and friendly I feel.

Jo, my Mt A packing list advised mummies to bring own comfy clothes with zipper or button front to facilitate bf. also toiletries. Other mummies say should bring your own clean cotton balls in case you need extra as hospital may charge, moisturizer, warm clothes, nipple cream. Don't have my packing list now cuz it's at home... You can google also hospital packing list...

jo1402

Zhumei earlier in the thread we did discuss Mt A versus TMC.. You can go see. Basically I went for both tours and gonna choose Mt A cuz fewer hidden costs, more cosy and homey, plus it's non-profit so at least whatever I paid extra will go to the needy. TMC a lot of hidden costs and run like a corporation so just not as warm and friendly I feel.

Jo, my Mt A packing list advised mummies to bring own comfy clothes with zipper or button front to facilitate bf. also toiletries. Other mummies say should bring your own clean cotton balls in case you need extra as hospital may charge, moisturizer, warm clothes, nipple cream. Don't have my packing list now cuz it's at home... You can google also hospital packing list...
Thanks for you advice =)!

actually i just use a document clip (those black ones) to clip the seat belt at the belly area. The top part across the chest is still tight.