EDD Mar 2014

maviss

hmmm interesting.. wonder how much it will cost?
i bought already for 2 weeks is 49. for the second trimester. cause I'm going into my 3rd trimester already. then i also bought the 3rd trimester for 69 which is one month supply. starting to drink tomorrow but now I'm scared that its harmful to the baby abit paranoid. LOL. but should be fine right since all these kind of places selling?

There are many myths about the birth. Giving birth is an opportunity to transform. Make us stronger and wiser. There is just so much to learn the right way to do in order to bring our baby into this world in a gentle and joyful way rather than fearful and think of pain. It will be good to learn what are the impact on the baby from the birthing process and also life in the womb. There is an interactive birth talk and baby bonding session this Sunday. Here is the link

Reagan

Was wondering if anyone of u haf book a post natal massage lady yet? any recommendations?

I contemplating whether I engage #1 time massage lady. Thanks .

LH779

i'm also thinking of placing my BB in infant care after my maternity leave. Cause it would be pretty inconvenient to bring BB to either in-laws or my parents' place early morning the go to work. then after work have to go and pick BB up in the long run, it's going to be very taxing for us. Placing him in an infant care nearer to our house would definitely better for us. and both hubby and myself also agree that we do not want to let BB stay in parents' place on weekdays and only bring him home on weekends. I think we will both miss BB, that we cannot play with him at night, tuck him to bed, see him wake up every morning.

honeygirl

Dear LH 779,
I agreed with you too as nowadays young parents
like us will send baby to infant care once we start work .
We also do not want trouble our parents and parents in laws.
As our parents and parents in laws are also
quite senior and it is tiring to look after baby ESP when they
Grow into toddler stage. If employ a helper , also concern of issues like
$$ , no one at hm with helper only baby n helper & unsure if helper
can manage or bully baby etc . I rather spend $$ on
infant care at least let them start socialize :)
dear Reagan,
Now I am engage the prenatal massage from baby bellies , so far so good thinking of
engage them post natal but have not book yet :)

Layla0401

Does anyone know where I can buy a bra clip extender? Not from an online retailer as I can't wait, I want to go out tonight to buy some. Belly got big in the last week and I'm getting quite a bit of ribcage pain after meals (small ones). Trying to see if expanding my bra might help. Just bought new ones from M&S and not willing to buy some more because the cups still have a lot of give in them.
bra-extenders.jpg

Reagan

Does anyone know where I can buy a bra clip extender? Not from an online retailer as I can't wait, I want to go out tonight to buy some. Belly got big in the last week and I'm getting quite a bit of ribcage pain after meals (small ones). Trying to see if expanding my bra might help. Just bought new ones from M&S and not willing to buy some more because the cups still have a lot of give in them.
View attachment 115346
hi

Frm Spring maternity or bra shop...

View attachment 115346

Try Aries or Chamelon. May have it and it is cheap.

jadeite

View attachment 115346
I saw them at Daiso for only $2 at the Plaza Singapura outlet...

zhumei

yo mummies!

u know now got taka xmas sale for 4 days only... 3 to 6 dec.. 20% + 10% additional for card holders.

anyone went and got good deals for baby things?

yo mummies!

u know now got taka xmas sale for 4 days only... 3 to 6 dec.. 20% + 10% additional for card holders.

anyone went and got good deals for baby things?

I went to Takashimaya and came out empty handed. Most of the baby clothes and items are quite limited and expensive.

tpy

yeah just came back from gyne visit and at 26 weeks day 6 my baby is now at 1.05kg. I have also arrange an appointment with mt A for the 3d scan and it costs ard $190++ after GST hmm its abit ex i feel but for the sake of wanting to keep the scan as a memory i will still go for it.
I was told that such scan is best done bet 28 to 32 weeks.

zhumei

I went to Takashimaya and came out empty handed. Most of the baby clothes and items are quite limited and expensive.
Oh I see...

i bought medela swing maxi breast pump at 449 after discount. comes with city style bag, breast milk bottles and breast pads.

i hope it's a good buy :)

i saw ergo baby carrier at 30% discount! but i guess i will wait next time then buy