EDD March 2011

kaitokane

Oh dear. As sunshine says, U shouldn't induce coz it's known to make labour longer and more painful coz the contractions are not as gradual as in a natural labour, it's more intense. Hang in there, uve been doin well for the past 38 wks, wats another 2 wks?
I believe the cervix checks are supposed to hurt coz the nurse who was with me commented I did well, couldn't see the pain on my face
Yeah, i agree with sunshine as well because i heard alot of mummies that induce is actually much more painful than normal labour. hahahs. yupps, left bout 2 weeks. Maybe im too excited to see my baby and the side effects of pregnancy is really sucks. lols.

serious? thats brave of you! that time while cervix check, my gynae (guy), 1 nurse and my hus all laughing at me. cos i super paiseh.. LOL. and my gynae say i must get used to it as, labour time, 1 hour per cervix check -___- my face totally change after hearing that. hahaha..

Hi, I'm new to this Forum...just join Yesterday, nice to meet all of you.I'm a mother of 3 children.:we2cute:
Hi sally! :D welcome to Mummysg..

hackers13jo

Hello Mummies,

I am new here. Wanted to come in early but having some problem with my old account.

Wishing all the mummies smooth delivery this month. :)

hackers13jo

Finally off work, I'm gonna spend the next 3 wks sleeping till baby comes! Gynae says I may need c-sect coz of the shape of my pelvis, baby head may get stuck. Need further test like xray to confirm this. Sigh.
Hi mummyhu,

Have you deliver? I also have the same problem. Scare to go c-sect but no choice.

charmine

i'm now in my 38 weeks but my gynea yet to check on my cervix :( but having more mucus discharged now . Hopfully this friday appointment, my gynea will check whether i have dilate.

little pepo

We are proud to announce the launch of our new online boutique for baby wear, Little Pepo @ little pepo | cute apparels for babies and kids | Home

* Pepo Apparels is a homegrown fashion company that specializes in the creation of unique adult and children apparel.
* All designs are painstakingly created by us and we oversee every step of the production to make sure that what you get is the best.
* Personalisation in the form of intricate embroidery to emphasise your ownership of our apparel.
* Free Delivery to your doorstep for a limited period only.

You can also visit us at our Facebook page @ Little Pepo | Facebook (Do remember to "Like" if you feel it deserves your Like)

2011mummy

Hi mummies..
am in week 39+ and suppose to see dr tomoro.. When I went to e toilet this morning abt 3am+ I see very very little blood, like a spot only. So I monitor for abt an hr & no more blood le. So I went back to slp, till abt another 3hrs later went toilet notice a very light brown stain again. Call gynae, he mentioned if baby is moving then it ok can continue monitor unless I gt contraction plus less bb movement then proceed to hospital.. Anyone gg similar experience??

mummyhu

Hi mummyhu,

Have you deliver? I also have the same problem. Scare to go c-sect but no choice.
well after checking again, doc says i can try for natural since the baby isnt very big, he said normal size. so now that we are aiming for natural, gonna let the baby come out when he wants to (hopefully next wk coz i cant take it anymore!). I was quite happy abt the c-sect actually, for various reasons...im more scared of natural.

mummyhu

Hi mummies..
am in week 39+ and suppose to see dr tomoro.. When I went to e toilet this morning about 3am+ I see very very little blood, like a spot only. So I monitor for about an hr & no more blood . So I went back to sleep, till about another 3hrs later went toilet notice a very light brown stain again. Call gynae, he mentioned if baby is moving then it ok can continue monitor unless I gt contraction plus less baby movement then proceed to hospital.. Anyone gg similar experience??
have not experienced this but my gynae said the same thing. if i have 'the show' just wait for contractions which are regular like half an hr apart and check in to hospital

hackers13jo

well after checking again, doc says i can try for natural since the baby isnt very big, he said normal size. so now that we are aiming for natural, gonna let the baby come out when he wants to (hopefully next wk coz i cant take it anymore!). I was quite happy abt the c-sect actually, for various reasons...im more scared of natural.
Hello mummyhu,

I think natural is better, you are so lucky. Don't worry. Everything will workout fine. Have a smooth delivery and I will pray for you. :)

mummyhu

Hello mummyhu,

I think natural is better, you are so lucky. dont't worry. Everything will workout fine. Have a smooth delivery and I will pray for you. :)
yeah it is definitely better coz heal faster, etc.. but i just like the idea of getting knocked out for an hr then see my baby as opposed to being in labour for like 20 hrs and having tears and episiotomies. sigh. right now, knowing that chance of natural labour is high, i have to practice breathing, pelvic floor exercises, walking...its a lot of work.
but thank you. i hope you have a safe and smooth delivery too. when is your c-sect scheduled?

Hi mummies..
am in week 39+ and suppose to see dr tomoro.. When I went to e toilet this morning about 3am+ I see very very little blood, like a spot only. So I monitor for about an hr & no more blood . So I went back to sleep, till about another 3hrs later went toilet notice a very light brown stain again. Call gynae, he mentioned if baby is moving then it ok can continue monitor unless I gt contraction plus less baby movement then proceed to hospital.. Anyone gg similar experience??
That's the mucus plug already. But it depends on a case to case basis, it doesn't mean you're going to labour ASAP. Some take atleast 2-3 days before real contraction happens. Like with my friend who gave birth last june, she saw spotting June 7, gave birth at June11 already. Her real contractions started at around night time of June9.

mummyhu:
Just got the usual PR apology crap as always. I really don't expect much from this country to be honest specially when it comes to customer service. If this happened in Canada/US me & hubby could've sued their asses already.

Here's a copy of their email that I got last monday night:

Dear Ms. Sheena,

How are you?

I was personally stunned upon receiving your email (as well as your comment on our Facebook account) on the incident that you have experienced in our Centrepoint branch. It was very sad that it had happen to you not only once but, in fact, twice, and I understand how frustrating it was.

The company aims to spontaneously convey a professional service to you and our customers, and in this incident, I would like to express that the level of service was unacceptable and the parties involved will be dealt with serious disciplinary action accordingly.

We totally agree with you, this shouldn’t happen at all.

Please accept our earnest and unreserved apologies that this may have caused you. Your feedback is extremely crucial in improving our service level - as we are continuously and actively working for its betterment.

We do pray that you will get better soon.

Warm Regards ,
Allan Simpas
Area Manager

2011mummy

Omg.. I tink e whole mucus plug come out.. Big piece of jelly like stuff.. Like that still continue to monitor?? Try call gynae, Nv pick up call..

That's the mucus plug already. But it depends on a case to case basis, it doesn't mean you're going to labour ASAP. Some take atleast 2-3 days before real contraction happens. Like with my friend who gave birth last june, she saw spotting June 7, gave birth at June11 already. Her real contractions started at around night time of June9.

mummyhu:
Just got the usual PR apology crap as always. I really dont't expect much from this country to be honest specially when it comes to customer service. If this happened in Canada/US me & hubby could've sued their asses already.

Here's a copy of their email that I got last monday night:

Dear Ms. Sheena,

How are you?

I was personally stunned upon receiving your email (as well as your comment on our Facebook account) on the incident that you have experienced in our Centrepoint branch. It was very sad that it had happen to you not only once but, in fact, twice, and I understand how frustrating it was.

The company aims to spontaneously convey a professional service to you and our customers, and in this incident, I would like to express that the level of service was unacceptable and the parties involved will be dealt with serious disciplinary action accordingly.

We totally agree with you, this shouldn’t happen at all.

Please accept our earnest and unreserved apologies that this may have caused you. Your feedback is extremely crucial in improving our service level - as we are continuously and actively working for its betterment.

We do pray that you will get better soon.

Warm Regards ,
Allan Simpas
Area Manager

^try to monitor your contractions and the interval. if it get's more frequent and stronger I suggest you go to the hospital already :) Godspeed!