EDD March 2011

nutela

I'm planning to buy healthy times brown rice cereal too... Hope my boy will like it.. Hee...
Yup.. It took me mre than a mth formy bb to accept fm.. He juz wan my bm n suck til dry n as he grw older, he nd mre so its like fedding every hr or smtimes less than an hr.. Very tired. I do online shopping wit iherb for baby food.. If any mummy interested, plsusee promotional code forur first purchase, NUR388

++eLaiNe++

guess it's okay as it's onli once per week..
plus some elders say we must expose our babies to certain levels of things cannot be over protective..;s

paper

Mmm, I'm thinking of going overseas with my hubby but without my baby boy who would be 10 months old then... Is is bad of me?

nutela

Mmm, I'm thinking of going overseas with my hubby but without my baby boy who would be 10 months old then... Is is bad of me?
I am oso goin overseas wit my hubby w/o bringing my baby too in dec... I feel sad too but i cant bring him either

paper

Will baby develop separation anxiety? But if I don't go in Jan, I think next time will be harder to go :p

Jinny

I've seen many parents go overseas holiday without their babies, and turns out fine. Don't worry, as long as ur baby is in good hands of their main caregiver they will not feel so lost. Have a good holiday!

ecym

Hi,

sorry to barge but I have some items to sell which you may be interested...

Self Collect at Simei/Upper Changi Road East

1) Fisher Price Walker-to-Wagon

Newly open in Jul 2011, used for less than 5x.
Comes with original FP box
Condition 9.5/10.
Letting go at $30

2) Preloved Baby Walker/rocker

Mint Condition, not for fussy
Yellow colour. Pooh Bear Design
Music workable. No box and no net beneath.
Letting go at $10

3) Mini Assorted bubbles

left with about 20 bottles, ordered from US
Below picture is only for illustration.
Not able to choose designs, size varies.
Great to include in party bags for young children
letting go at $0.80 each. if take all 20, will let go all of $15.
Prior arrangement to meet up in Raffles Place/Suntec area is possible for this item.

4) preloved FP Kick and Play Piano

Mint Condition. Not for Fussy
No box.
Workable Music.
letting go at SGD 10

5) Preloved FP Activity Table

Mint Condition. Not for Fussy
No box.
Workable Music.
letting go at SGD 15

If taking 2 or more items, pm me for better price.

Attachments

jespang

I m so envy!! How I wish I can go for a holiday as well but I hv no one to take of my baby. Mummies, has ur baby's teeth grow out?? Mine has. Abt a wk ago, two tiny white teeth pop out right on the bottom. Now I m so afraid she will bite me whenever I BF her. Also these few days, my girl has been asking people to carry her around, refuse to lie on her bed or sit in her walker n whenever anyone walk away fr her, she will cry for attn. How is ur baby progress now?

paper

I'm not sure if I can go.. I think my Mil will kill me if I left her alone with the baby..haha... My boy has not started teething yet and he is very active nowadays too! So difficult to change his diapers now...

Jinny

Hi, same same, 2 teeth at the middle bottom popping head out! So surprise too.. When I bf her, she dont really bite, but the teeth tend to scrap onto my nipple, so its quite painful!! Got 1 time, I shouted at the pain, and baby look at me still can laugh!..
Same as all of u, my baby also very active, very hard to change diaper, keep turning and turning. Now I have to keep my eye on her every SEC.. so tiring.
Occasionally she will suddenly cry and cry in the middle of the nite till very poor thing, then I gotta carry her up and wake her from her cry then she will stop. Does any mummy experience this, whats wrong with them huh??

nutela

hahaha..my son is also super active! cant keep still...after finnish bathing him, i feel my back ache..trying to control him to stay still n hold him tight...change diaper n he can flip n crawl away...cant leave them alone anymore, must kp monitoring them n c every movement

jespang

Jinny, I think ur baby may hv a nightmare. Hv to carry her up n talk to her, let her know u are by her side then she will feel secure n quiet down. Now I m abit worry abt my girl, these few wks my girl's head keep slanting to one side. Seen a doctor, she said my girl is ok cos she is able to turn her head around so now only hv to observe n see how it goes. Dun know how she can pick up such a bad habit, no matter how I try to turn her head, she just look at u with her head slanted one side.

nutela

hi mummies,

do like my facebook page
"munchkin foodies store"

i sell baby food coz i ship in in bulk...

thank u!

Jinny

Jinny, I think your baby may have a nightmare. have to carry her up n talk to her, let her know you are by her side then she will feel secure n quiet down. Now I m abit worry about my girl, these few wks my girl's head keep slanting to one side. Seen a doctor, she said my girl is ok cos she is able to turn her head around so now only have to observe n see how it goes. dont know how she can pick up such a bad habit, no matter how I try to turn her head, she just look at you with her head slanted one side.
U r Right, thanks. How's ur girl, head still slanted? Shouldnt be a worry as my baby also body abit twisted to 1 side, like sitting in her walker, will not sit straight and body tend to twist 1 side.
Sometimes I notice its also runs in the family if head slanted. I see my inlaws's children also follow the parents head always tilted cannot look straight 1.
But as u say, it may become a bad habit, when she's older then maybe she'll correct herself.

Asphere

hi mommies... jsut to join in the chat. realise some of the kids have teeth already? envy.. btw just to check will you bf your child till 1 yr old or longer?

jespang

U r Right, thanks. How's ur girl, head still slanted? Shouldnt be a worry as my baby also body abit twisted to 1 side, like sitting in her walker, will not sit straight and body tend to twist 1 side.
Sometimes I notice its also runs in the family if head slanted. I see my inlaws's children also follow the parents head always tilted cannot look straight 1.
But as u say, it may become a bad habit, when she's older then maybe she'll correct herself.
Hi Jinny, there no one in our family tilted their head. Just hope that she will change soon. Now I also notice that her two feet seem to be facing sideway instead of pointing in front (like the frog's legs). Maybe I m just being paranoid, after all I m a first time mummy.

jespang

hi mommies... jsut to join in the chat. realise some of the kids have teeth already? envy.. btw just to check will you bf your child till 1 yr old or longer?
Hi Asphere, despite I m a stay home mum, my milk flow is pretty limited. Hv to take supplement to increase my milk flow, hence I try to BF her till the day when my milk is not enough or when I really feel very tired doing so. How old is ur baby now.

Asphere

Hi Jespang, my boy is 6mth plus lor turning 7mth on the 4 oct :) currently my boy is feeding twice on bf 1-2 fm and porridge during evening time.
keke
now i am worry for the mth of oct as my hubby and i are going to our delay honeymoon for 2 weeks. i dunno how is my son going to cope wo us...sigh

jespang

Wow, u going for 2 wks!? Does ur baby start to recognize faces. Mine does. She will get cranky whenever my in laws carry her (my in laws only see her once a wk). Who is taking care of ur baby when u are away?

Asphere

keke tat trip is my delay honeymoon lor.. coz my boy came as a surprize haha :) unplanned. He is ok with anyone. so really thank god for that haha. my mom is looking after him now and during my trip so okie lor :) keke
He can let anyone to carry him. and he is always happy when he sees or hear the door open. he "flower leg" in hokkien. always wanna goes out haha.
Btw does your ger "sings" when she wants to slp? my boy "sings" everytime he wants to slp.. kinda noisy haha :)