EDD March 2013

Apr gal

Hi all, spent 3 1/2 hrs at gynae clinic juz now. Doc put me on ctg for an hour. Everything ok but no contraction. Doctor said he will not hesitate to deliver bb if there is contraction. According to him w35 is ok to deliver already. Will monitor me n c him again next week!!! I think I nd to b mentally very prepared now!!! :-/

Apr Gal,

U must be excited now hahaha! update us! :Dancing_wub:

smilem

Take care & update us :)

Hi all, spent 3 1/2 hours at gynae clinic just now. Doc put me on ctg for an hour. Everything ok but no contraction. Doctor said he will not hesitate to deliver baby if there is contraction. According to him w35 is ok to deliver already. Will monitor me n c him again next week!!! I think I need to b mentally very prepared now!!! :-/

l0r3tTa

Ryca:751563 said:
for my previous job, we need to quit once get pregnant, but i quit before i got pregnant hehe
What job is that you were previously working as? Just curious..how come must quit once pregnant. Is it very strenuous kind or offshore kind...hee.

NeyMO

Hi all, spent 3 1/2 hrs at gynae clinic juz now. Doc put me on ctg for an hour. Everything ok but no contraction. Doctor said he will not hesitate to deliver bb if there is contraction. According to him w35 is ok to deliver already. Will monitor me n c him again next week!!! I think I nd to b mentally very prepared now!!! :-/
Wow... Apr gal, you must be extremely excited to see lit precious soon!!! keep us updated about your status ya!! Wishing you have a smooth delivery!! :Dancing_wub:

For myself, I am also 35weeks but so far ok without any spotting and contraction. Will be seeing my gynae next week (36 weeks). I talk to my lit boy everyday to ask him "pop out" on Feb 14 which is valentine day so that he could be my little lover :001_302:

l0r3tTa

Apr gal:751572 said:
Apr gal, u are the soonest due date among us right?
Did ur gynae mention what was the cause for the spotting?

smilem

Good date to remember :) 140213 (01234 numbers all in)

Wow... Apr gal, you must be extremely excited to see lit precious soon!!! keep us updated about your status ya!! Wishing you have a smooth delivery!! :Dancing_wub:

For myself, I am also 35weeks but so far ok without any spotting and contraction. Will be seeing my gynae next week (36 weeks). I talk to my lit boy everyday to ask him "pop out" on Feb 14 which is valentine day so that he could be my little lover :001_302:

phycyj

Wow Apr gal, I feel so excited for you! haha, I cannot imagine giving birth at w35, that's 2 weeks away for me.
Somehow feel so unprepared! And also a little reluctant to have the little one away from you after all these months of feeling her moving next to you 24/7.
Please update us on your birth!

Ryca

What job is that you were previously working as? Just curious..how come must quit once pregnant. Is it very strenuous kind or offshore kind...hee.
l0r3tTa,

Was previously in the aviation industry :D

Phycyj,

im feeling exactly the same too! haha

nyukmooy

Hi mummies, pls go to www.citizen.gov.SG for more infor on d latest parenthood package. Though it all stated as effective 1 May, u may refer to yr co HR during d transition period which is from Jan-30 Apr. Gov agrees to pay back co but subject to d co allowing allowing a not for d paternity leave as well as shared maternity leave. Btw I will b cutting my hair to shoulder length by mth end to avoid d crowded period b4 cny as my due date is end feb, n who no might b earlier. Not sure y am having spotting again yest. Only a dot or two though, but quite worried. Gg to call gynae later n hv my checkup earlier. Had it 2weeks b4 as well. Thought taken too cooling food or overstretched myself? Or is it an early symptom? Yest received all my orders from amazon!!! So happy!!! Everything completed now. Gg to buy d step down converter tis weekend. Another thing to get is bb formula for standby.still indecisive which to choose-enfalac, similac or s26? Anyone done any survey which is better? Or shd I let bb try at hospiital first n only buy later on when she comes home?
Hi Apr Gal
You so fast decide baby formula, you not breast feed your baby?

Apr gal

Doc said my condition not stable n ask me dun walk too much!!! Unless I wan to deliver now!!! Haha... I had spotting during my first trimester too. At first I tot I overeat smtg wrong or overstretched myself.

Today felt d cramp again. Its like when yr menses about to come tat kind. Not sure if tis is d symptom we hv been waiting for??? Or tis is mild contraction???

l0r3tTa

Apr gal:751945 said:
Doc said my condition not stable n ask me dun walk too much!!! Unless I wan to deliver now!!! Haha... I had spotting during my first trimester too. At first I tot I overeat smtg wrong or overstretched myself.

Today felt d cramp again. Its like when yr menses about to come tat kind. Not sure if tis is d symptom we hv been waiting for??? Or tis is mild contraction???
Not stable as in?..your placenta is low or your amniotic fluid is low or your cervix is dilating or your cervix is low or what.. haha. Sorry ah, am just curious.
I do experience the menstrual kind of cramping that comes along with tightening of the tummy or they call it Braxton hicks. Its similar to contractions but its less than 1 min and its irregular frequency.

cagnes

I have the tightening and cramp too, my gynae advise me to rest more and walk less already, he is afraid I may go into pre mature labour, he wants me to at least tahan till 36 weeks ..

Not stable as in?..your placenta is low or your amniotic fluid is low or your cervix is dilating or your cervix is low or what.. haha. Sorry ah, am just curious.
I do experience the menstrual kind of cramping that comes along with tightening of the tummy or they call it Braxton hicks. Its similar to contractions but its less than 1 min and its irregular frequency.

cagnes

My tummy tightening feeling last more than a minute, and comes very often.. So afraid when I get it and am alone