EDD March 2013

NeyMO

My tummy tightening feeling last more than a minute, and comes very often.. So afraid when I get it and am alone
Cagnes, tell your hubby to ready anytime just in case you will be deliver anytime from now.

Do take care and uptake us about your status ya!!

NeyMO

Although I am 35 weeks now but so far havent felt anything wrong - like some mummies experienced - contraction, spotting, tummy tightening and etc..

I walk a lot everyday and need to climb stairscase at multistories car parks to get my car everyday. I always feel breathless, heart pain and tiring. So I will normally slow down my pace before continue to walk/climb. :embarrassed:

Couple of things change in myself - baby bump getting bigger and heavier; my lit precious seems "trap" inside an extremely small space and his movement like create a huge impact inside my womb which I always see my tummy's wave from right to left- top to bottom; breathless, tiring, indigestive esp during dinner...

Haha... really looking forward to the arrival of my bb.. Gynae said it is safe to if the bb wanna come out after next week (36 weeks). :Dancing_wub:

Ryca

Although I am 35 weeks now but so far havent felt anything wrong - like some mummies experienced - contraction, spotting, tummy tightening and etc..

I walk a lot everyday and need to climb stairscase at multistories car parks to get my car everyday. I always feel breathless, heart pain and tiring. So I will normally slow down my pace before continue to walk/climb. :embarrassed:

Couple of things change in myself - baby bump getting bigger and heavier; my lit precious seems "trap" inside an extremely small space and his movement like create a huge impact inside my womb which I always see my tummy's wave from right to left- top to bottom; breathless, tiring, indigestive esp during dinner...

Haha... really looking forward to the arrival of my bb.. Gynae said it is safe to if the bb wanna come out after next week (36 weeks). :Dancing_wub:

Neymo, why do u hv to climb staircase, are u still working or? take care of urself especially whn ur alone :)

I hv been experiencing tightening as well and back sore like menses coming.. my heartburn is really bad, i have it almost everyday, sometimes get choke at nite while sleeping.. doc gave me some meds to reduce the gastric juice and im also on gaviscon. :(

cagnes

Ya, that's why I started to pack my hospital bag .now 33 week plus only.
Hope can tahan till 36weeks..so far so good, no contraction or bleeding yet.
i also drive to get out sometimes, my mum was nagging at me like mad

NeyMO

Neymo, why do u hv to climb staircase, are u still working or? take care of urself especially whn ur alone :)

I hv been experiencing tightening as well and back sore like menses coming.. my heartburn is really bad, i have it almost everyday, sometimes get choke at nite while sleeping.. doc gave me some meds to reduce the gastric juice and im also on gaviscon. :(
Thanks for concerning, Ryca!! :001_302:
Yup.. still studying now.. actually currently I am pursueing my PhD.. so need to generate scientific data/meeting/attend seminars &workshop in school :embarrassed: Because currently I am still feeling good and that's why I continue my work.. wanna graduate faster... :001_302:

You do take care! I have minor heartburn so i always remind myself to have small portion of food and eat slowly..

NeyMO

Ya, that's why I started to pack my hospital bag .now 33 week plus only.
Hope can tahan till 36weeks..so far so good, no contraction or bleeding yet.
i also drive to get out sometimes, my mum was nagging at me like mad
I also start to pack my hospital bag.. but still need to get other things e.g disposal panties, maternity pads etc this weekend...

Me too.. wanna tahan till 36weeks (next week) to make sure my baby has at least 3kg before he pops out.. LOL

Haha.... I drive to school and fetch my hubby end of the day to catch up dinner everyday.. He kind of worried for me to drive but I told him it will be more dangerous to take public transport during this critical stage.. I told him I manage to drive to Thomson by car instead of public transport... haha.. :001_302:

cagnes

I also need to get the maternity pads and disposable panties :D
U are nearer to full term le, I'm 2 weeks behind u :/
hehe ya loh! I think so too.. I prefer driving myself, just be extra careful ya!

mhjt

Sometimes the hospital offers it as a package that you have to purchase, not an optional thing. Have you asked if they do have it first before buying those essentials for your hospital bag.

Ryca

Thanks for concerning, Ryca!! :001_302:
Yup.. still studying now.. actually currently I am pursueing my PhD.. so need to generate scientific data/meeting/attend seminars &workshop in school :embarrassed: Because currently I am still feeling good and that's why I continue my work.. wanna graduate faster... :001_302:

You do take care! I have minor heartburn so i always remind myself to have small portion of food and eat slowly..

wow Neymo, ur amazing lol, i was studying part time too jus before i got pregnant, but my first trimester nearly killed me due to the morn sickness (had it 24/7), almost fainted twice... so i had to defer my program.

I drive my husband to work too sometimes but luckily his work place is very near to our house hehe

Jkel

Dear mummies,
I went to for my monthly gynae scan yesterday and was told that my baby did not grow much for the past month. I am 30wks 5days pregnant and my baby only weighs 1.251kg. Is this weight consider normal? In fact my baby oonly gain 200g for the past 1
month. I am worried that my baby is not growing well. Do you all know any ways to increase fetus weight?

cagnes

Don't worry too much, baby weight will increase as time pass,just have enough sleep, rest and eat well..
Dear mummies,
I went to for my monthly gynae scan yesterday and was told that my baby did not grow much for the past month. I am 30wks 5days pregnant and my baby only weighs 1.251kg. Is this weight consider normal? In fact my baby oonly gain 200g for the past 1
month. I am worried that my baby is not growing well. Do you all know any ways to increase fetus weight?

NeyMO

Sometimes the hospital offers it as a package that you have to purchase, not an optional thing. Have you asked if they do have it first before buying those essentials for your hospital bag.

Thomson has sent a letter to me to remind me what should I bring over and what Thomson will be provided during the stay! So I will roughly follow what is advised lol..:001_302:

NeyMO

wow Neymo, ur amazing lol, i was studying part time too jus before i got pregnant, but my first trimester nearly killed me due to the morn sickness (had it 24/7), almost fainted twice... so i had to defer my program.

I drive my husband to work too sometimes but luckily his work place is very near to our house hehe
You also amazed , Ryca!! Yup, not easy being pregnant especially the first trimester.. All of us are BRAVE mummies... :Dancing_tongue:

I didnt have any morning sickness during my pregnancy.. Thank God!! I even went to Perth to backpack during 2nd month of preggie.. Then went to climb to one of the tea plantations in Cameron highland with 6 months plus baby bump.. I was keep telling myself that pregnancy is a natural process that I should not be hindered from doing anything that I wish to do... My hubby always laugh at me that I am not a typical preggie lady like others... :001_302:

I also think driving is something very relaxing compared to public transport! And I think our hubby is blessed enough that their preggie wife still drive/fetch them to/from work :shyxxx:

NeyMO

Dear mummies,
Hello Jkel mummy, you may want to refer to following chart for average fetus weight:

Average fetal length and weight chart | BabyCenter

Every baby is different in gaining their weight. So please dun worry to much. My lit precious grows exponentially from 32 onwards (every 250g every week).

Anyway, if you really want to increase fetus weight, there are some scientific way according to my gynae - having more carbo (rice, potatos, pasta, breads). And I heard some mummies said during the last few weeks of pregnancy, their gynae will advise to have DURIAN to "speed out" the baby weight gaining if those babies inside the mummies womb underweight.. Some babies do but not all..

You may really want to check with your doctor is it because the diet itself that cause the bb weight slightly underweight or other issue that may need to put more concern?

Wishing you a good luck!! :001_302:

mhjt

People in Singapore are horrible people. Even until now I don't get any priority for seats.

Last edited:

NeyMO

People in Singapore is horrible. Even until now I don't get any priority for seats.

Huh... Really? How could they do this to preggie ladies :embarrassed: Sooooooooo disappointed!!

Do you ask them to give those priority (or even normal seat) to you? Sometimes those people do not have awareness in certain sense..

cagnes

My gynae ask me not to eat durian .. Cause baby will grow big fast, he scared that I will be too small sized to push out a big baby :D

cagnes

People in Singapore are horrible people. Even until now I don't get any priority for seats.
I saw some people don't even have courtesy to hold the doors or let pregnant ladies go on the escalator first, they will just shove u like they are in a rush :(