EDD March 2013

cagnes

Hehe thanks neymo for the info :)
I'm also thinking to let the photographer come over our place to take instead.. Guess it will be better also since still in confinement period

NeyMO

Hehe thanks neymo for the info :)
I'm also thinking to let the photographer come over our place to take instead.. Guess it will be better also since still in confinement period
Ya lor... still in confinement period... then we dont really want to bring the bb out since he is toooo young.. somemore studio could be cooler than outside... :001_302:

Apr gal

Thanks Neymo!

Aprgal, last time I was taking red dates + honey warm water. It took abt one week to recover. If your case is serious, then perhaps take medicine that are safe for pregnant mummies..

For myself, I do not take any medicine so far (thank God) whenever I sick during pregnancy and I use natural remedy to do self-healing. And it is expected the natural remedy will take much more longer time to build up the immunity. Of course, resting is also important in the recovery.

Also, I am drinking fresh fruit juices (6-8 fruits e.g: Kiwi, lemon, dragonfruit, apple, passionfruit, strawberries, blueberries, carrot etc) everyday to boost up my Vitamin and mineral intake everyday. Tedious but I feel myself very "fresh" everyday - no constipation and good complexion..

Take care ya, aprgal!!!:001_302:

Hi Apr gal! Looks like I need to start buying stuff soon.. Maybe even stop by expo! I am worried that once I miss this sale there don't be anymore until march. Do you think there will be?
Currently I don't really know what's the normal price so it's difficult to compare..

Apr gal

There will b another fair in Dec by another organizer but not sure bout d discount. D previous I went was a lousy one. Heard Parenthood fair is a big event so u can take a look. Juz dun buy too many if u r unsure of d price. Get those which u definitely need.

mhjt

I went yesterday the private sale but Rees not much discounts on baby items unlike the past sales where the discount is store wide.
Thanks for the update. As I won't be going to the sale at Robinsons. IF there was a good deal, may ask a friend to get for me the pump. :)

There will b another fair in Dec by another organizer but not sure bout d discount. D previous I went was a lousy one. Heard Parenthood fair is a big event so u can take a look. Juz dun buy too many if u r unsure of d price. Get those which u definitely need.
I haven't bought anything except a baby carrier and some clothes, my husband feels that we should buy it only in Feb or after the baby is born. :(

Last edited:

aps

Hi mummies,

Those that are going to the parenthood fair can see if medella is there n what is their freebies? Looking to get the medella freestyle pump.

Jut to share,
Past two fairs the promotion was different. either
1. $50 voucher + 3 free bottles + nipple cream or
2. $50 voucher + free breastpads + nipple cream

Both the breastpump prices is at $750++, below $800.

Thinking of getting the one with the free bottles.. currently if u want to get that breastpump basic set only its at $699 at kiddypalace or momsbbabes but after calculation think the offer with free bottles is more worth it...

Hi chocolate07 for me it depends on what I wear. It's harder to tell if I am wearing loose clothing. You?
hi susannanation, my baby bump is becoming obvious even with loose clothing, hehe..somemore hard to fit into most of my pants n dresses le...where do you buy ur loose clothing? any one ask u when they c u? some ppl whom i dun lik kpo n ask me, but i dun reli lik to share wif these ppl, but hard to find excuses :(

Hi mummies,
Just went for my FA scan at NUH yesterday.... Going to have a little prince! :)

My baby is the biggest here I think. At 21wks n 3days he is 430g, N I gained 6.5kg so far. Sonographer say within normal range but... Will wait for my gyne to advise this sat when I c her. Hope within normal range!

I also managed to c the baby in 3D :) think it was complementary for me. So managed to get 2 pics of his face :D
hi aps, wow so gd u can c the baby in 3D, there is no additional cost for u? few days after ur scan, u can get to c ur gynae to discuss abt the results, so gd? i tot most gynaes dun c us so fast after the detailed scan, shd b few wks later again?

aps

chocolate07:717422 said:
hi aps, wow so gd u can c the baby in 3D, there is no additional cost for u? few days after ur scan, u can get to c ur gynae to discuss abt the results, so gd? i tot most gynaes dun c us so fast after the detailed scan, shd b few wks later again?
There was no additional cost, so I guess the sonographer was in a good mood. Hahaa..

I have not seen my gyne for nearly 5 wks + cause of the date of my scan. So think she also need to c me to let me know about the results of my blood work from the last time I saw her :) the NUH doc also passed me the report to bring to my gyne so that the process is faster.

mhjt

hi susannanation, my baby bump is becoming obvious even with loose clothing, hehe..somemore hard to fit into most of my pants n dresses le...where do you buy ur loose clothing? any one ask u when they c u? some ppl whom i dun lik kpo n ask me, but i dun reli lik to share wif these ppl, but hard to find excuses :(
Tell me about it, maternity pants that i bought at 3 months now, cant fit me adi. My thighs and hips got bigger :'(

aps

My baby bump is getting more obvious too! Given up trying to hide it now. Some people do ask directly so I just tell them :) having a bb which is not an easy job for the body, so Iwe shld be proud of our achievement! Hehehe

I currently get most of my clothes from Spring maternity but they r quite ex. So I go for all the discounted rack stuff. Also I bought some stuff from mommysecret website. The prices r quite reasonable... :)

Some of my colleagues also passed me their maternity clothes when they found out. Like what they say 'only can wear for < 6mths so might as well share. :D

NeyMO

Me too. Can't "hide" baby bump anymore after 20weeks :001_302: Feel bless that a precious life inside my womb now :001_302:

NeyMO

I have started to drink bird's nest today. Yummy yummy! I put red dates, wolfberries and rock sugar and it taste yummy :001_302:

Thanks to hubby for buying me bird's nest :Dancing_wub:

Hi Neymo! I have not't bought a single piece of clothing for the baby yet. Same for the other stuff like strollers, and baby cot. I dont't have a spare room for the baby and have to put her baby cot beside my bed. I hope it's ok. His mum will be staying with us and she will have taking a room so she can help to take care of the baby. Rally worried about things and whether it it will work out.
Hi Susannanation, I think we r on d same boat. I hv only bought few pcs of clothes for my princess. Plan to spring clean d Hse first b4 getting in more stuff.

Will b gg to Parenthood expo tis sun to get bb cot, strollers, bottles, breastpump, cloth diapers n disposable diapers if d price is rite. If any mummies see any good price pls let me no ya. Do u think d expo price will b better than Robinsons sale? Actually plan to go tmr for pre sale however hubby suddenly fell sick so won't b able to go.
Hi Apr Girl I may pop by expo to take a peek! Not sure if I will actually buy anything.. I am not sure about Robinsons sales..

mhjt

Heard from a friend, she dropped by the expo, diapers were cheap. If you're looking to get diapers, make sure you go early.

She mentioned that the M size Huggies were cheap, usually $7 per pack, but at the expo it's 3 packs for $10. She spent about $200 plus on diapers. Haha.

l0r3tTa

Wow.. too many post to keep up. Haha...
How's all of u coping with 2nd trimester? I'm 24weeks tmr. Baby is so active kicking and bumping all over in there. Haha..
Should be feeling more energetic for now.

I will take a walk at the fair at expo this Sunday. Anyhow,any mummies considering cloth diapering? I'm very keen to use that w my 2nd baby,since the first was on the usual diapers.

:)

Tell me about it, maternity pants that i bought at 3 months now, cant fit me adi. My thighs and hips got bigger :'(
Hi Chocolate 07! I guess it's because my bump is not super obvious yet. Measuring at 38 inches. So far I not buying maternity clothes as my friends advise me to just go normal stores and get a large for tshirts and clothes so in future I can still wear. I am now looking for those long dress that is empire cut cos I heard it compliments the baby bump and its unlike a maternity dress. Will start to go shopping for more clothes soon as I feel that I need more clothes soon.

mhjt

Wow.. too many post to keep up. Haha...
How's all of u coping with 2nd trimester? I'm 24weeks tmr. Baby is so active kicking and bumping all over in there. Haha..
Should be feeling more energetic for now.

I will take a walk at the fair at expo this Sunday. Anyhow,any mummies considering cloth diapering? I'm very keen to use that w my 2nd baby,since the first was on the usual diapers.

:)

Haha. I'm also 24 weeks tmrw. Is your EDD 3 Mar?

Yes am considering to use cloth diapers too, but was advice to start using only in 3 mth. As they change too frequently. What brand are you thinking of getting?