EDD March 2013

My baby bump is getting more obvious too! Given up trying to hide it now. Some people do ask directly so I just tell them :) having a baby which is not an easy job for the body, so Iwe shld be proud of our achievement! Hehehe

I currently get most of my clothes from Spring maternity but they r quite ex. So I go for all the discounted rack stuff. Also I bought some stuff from mommysecret website. The prices r quite reasonable... :)

Some of my colleagues also passed me their maternity clothes when they found out. Like what they say 'only can wear for < 6mths so might as well share. :D
my baby bump is getting more obvious too, hehe..i went to shops to look for maternity clothes but i find them ex too..mayb can go market n source for bigger size clothes, cheaper tt way too..

Hi Chocolate 07! I guess it's because my bump is not super obvious yet. Measuring at 38 inches. So far I not buying maternity clothes as my friends advise me to just go normal stores and get a large for tshirts and clothes so in future I can still wear. I am now looking for those long dress that is empire cut cos I heard it compliments the baby bump and its unlike a maternity dress. Will start to go shopping for more clothes soon as I feel that I need more clothes soon.
hi susannanation, sorri can i know how u count ur measurements at 38 inches, from where to where huh? ya me too, i m oso looking at larger size clothes so can wear in future too,hehe...erm, wat type is empire cut huh? i oso looking at long dress to wear, but i scared i ll fall down, lol, cos i quite clumsy, hehe...i oso wan go shopping soon but cant find suitable clothes out there leh..

NeyMO

neymo..
the brand we bought is call JOIE.. it's a japanese brand and show room of the shop is at tagore lane.. call aprisin.. they also sell aprico, graco.. i bought with cash payment at expo so lady gave $20 discount to be $259.. original was $279.. but still a good buy!

this is the model i bought:
Joie Car Seat - Stages Yellow [38124] - S$279.00 : Aprisin Singapore Pte Ltd, Aprisin Singapore Pte Ltd
Thanks thanks!! Will discuss with hubby :001_302:

NeyMO

hehe NeyMO, i feel happi too whenever i tink of the precious life inside me..i hope to feel baby movement soon..
Haha.. chocolate07, once you start to feel the movement of baby then it will be "non-stop" rocking, punching, kicking, fluttering ... Be patient ya :001_302:

Thanks Purplelicious! Yeah I tried iPhone apps and googling and they make no sense! Haha just direct tranlation! I will pop by the library. ☺

hi susannanation, sorri can i know how u count ur measurements at 38 inches, from where to where huh? ya me too, i m oso looking at larger size clothes so can wear in future too,hehe...erm, wat type is empire cut huh? i oso looking at long dress to wear, but i scared i ll fall down, lol, cos i quite clumsy, hehe...i oso wan go shopping soon but cant find suitable clothes out there leh..
Hi Chocolate07,

Empire cut dress is a type of dress or top where the waist line is raised above the natural waistline, sometimes as high as right below the bust. Best on slender-on-top or petite figures, the empire dress creates the illusion of length and camouflages a bottom-heavy figure or thick waist. So far I haven't really go out to search for it. So lazy to shop.

I usually measure near slightly below the navel area .. You?

gtss

Hi for those who want to buy cloth diaper, can try Alvababy bamboo one. It's cost only usd 9.99 for one with 2 bamboo inserts. Recommended by my neighbour. I find the price cheap compared to moo moo kow etc. Most prob I will be buying.

gtss

I bought a cot bed at expo last sun. Bought the one with latex mattress. Any idea if latex, foam or those made of coconut husk mattress is better?

gtss

Hi apr gal, I bought the cot bed with mattress at 399. Top up 60 for the bedding. Another 20 for the mattress protector. From puku.

gtss

The website is alvababy.com (I'm looking at the bamboo diaper) usd 9.99 each with 2 bamboo inserts. Maybe getting ard 6 diaper for a start to try.

aps

Hi ladies, anyone bought swimwear recently? And good recommendations? Finding my current 1 piece too ex and not sure what to buy since bump going to get bigger!

Also anyone signed up for aquapregnancy course at YMCA?

mhjt

Hi ladies, anyone bought swimwear recently? And good recommendations? Finding my current 1 piece too ex and not sure what to buy since bump going to get bigger!

I got it from Change Lingerie, a lingerie store at Cluny Road, didn't need to buy one specifically for pregnancy, just got one that is much bigger and would fit me even when I'm bigger. But it's about $80-100 plus. Don't know if that's expensive for you.

I won't be joining any swimming class.

I bought a cot bed at expo last sun. Bought the one with latex mattress. Any idea if latex, foam or those made of coconut husk mattress is better?
hi gtss, i've previously shared abt mattress for baby.. but nevertheless, maybe i share again in case some mummies missed out..

the best is to get pocketed spring/spring mattress.. the 2nd best is memory foam.. as for latex mattress some say it's good, some so it's not good.. my cousin bought coconut husk mattress for his baby.. he felt that his baby cant sleep so well as compared on sleeping on his spring mattress.. it's also recommended to have baby mattress to be minimum 5 inches..

i have just bought a 2nd-hand bimbo-bello cot at $200 and ordered a spring mattress from spring maternity at $199..
this should last my baby to at least 3-4 y/o.. hope my info helps! =D

wow.. i'm still wearing my bikini for swim.. though my stomach looks really big.. hehe..
i didnt really swim alot but juz some soaking in water.. afraid might "over work" and make baby uncomfortable..

MsSaggi

Anyone of you experience this 'vibrating' feeling at the lower abdomen....?
Am currently at 23 weeks & have that feeling on & off....