EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Any mummies is stay at home mum? or plan to become stay at home mum to fully take care of your little one?

I am currently not working and thank God I have quit my job as I really feel very tired everyday and need to take nap in the afternoon.. Plan to take care of my little one full time when she arrives so intend to look for mummies with similar plan..

Meilynn

I will get pelvic pain and backache when i walk too much. If i sit too long, i will get butt ache. Seems like i am aching all over haha
I hv been having aches all over too. Been having such aches ever since I m pregnant. Now buttock pain will get worse if I sit too long. Backaches is my constant companion now. Juz gotta tahan n tahan. All mummies tahan k. Once our princess / princes arrive, such aches shd be better.

milkshake

I did a Brazilian wax about 2.5 weeks ago. My first one. Was alright. Now the hair has grown back but it's finer as compared to if u shave. However I had itching problems. Not sure if I started getting allergy to my panty liner or that I'm just sweating alot these days so not exactly the best conditions down there. No infection last I tested. So I use vagisil wipes to clean the area.

cupcakemum

Yes you're right! All mummies, let's tahan about 1 month+ more! All this pain and aches are worth it for our precious buns. My legs have started swelling up and backaches are getting worse....but must persevere!

I have been having aches all over too. Been having such aches ever since I m pregnant. Now buttock pain will get worse if I sit too long. Backaches is my constant companion now. just gotta tahan n tahan. All mummies tahan k. Once our princess / princes arrive, such aches should be better.

Last edited:

Meilynn

I gained abt 10kg thus far. As at last week, Bb is abt 31 weeks n weighs abt 1.8kg.

Yet to pack my bag. Hopefully can get to do so this weekend. Thinking of packing a small luggage bag instead. Come discharge, Easier for hubby to pull the luggage bag n carry the Bb at the same time.

Just started washing the cloth diapers. Another 2 prewash to go. Luckily bb clothes I hv finished washing.

I hv the habit of shaving so quite used to it but now wif the bump, cannot see very well. As part of the Pre delivery procedures, the nurse will shave for u, if u hv yet to do so. Never tot of waxing cos scare of the pain. Cannot imagine getting my hubby to do so, feels weird n later if I move at the wrong time, he dunno continue to shave I get shave burnt. Better not ;)

Meilynn

Any mummies is stay at home mum? or plan to become stay at home mum to fully take care of your little one?

I am currently not working and thank God I have quit my job as I really feel very tired everyday and need to take nap in the afternoon.. Plan to take care of my little one full time when she arrives so intend to look for mummies with similar plan..

Lucky you!! I cannot afford not to work le. Wif bb expenses will def shoot up. Juz thinking of no need to work is such a nice dream :) but on the other hand, I may not survive if stay home n juz look after kids. Think still need some time wif out the kid ard.

sunkissed

I m thinking of buying the nanny storage bag also but guess will wait until my delivery to see if milk supply alot. Think good value but was worried cos only sold online. Thks for the inform.

Btw, ur princess gaining more weight now? Did the dr said she can go home earlier?
yup she's gaining weight but rather slowly. now she's just in there to gain weight. won't be anytime soon that she will get to go home. think you mummies will bring your babies back before she can go home. she's a lot lighter than the babies here :(

Meilynn

Hi gemini11 and meiynn,

Thanks for the info.

how nipple could be crack during breast feed, too dry? recently i realised my nipple are like sore n red, very itchy somemore. so does it means i have to apply the nipple cream now ?

i just wonder if we apply the nipple cream during brest feed, when we need to feed the baby, we need to clean up our breast first? sorry if i ask stupid question , wahahahahahaah

10 session $600 is cheap, i check the originsjamumassage.com, 10 session $748

No qns is too stupid to be asked :)

Re sore or cracked nipple, see below link for more info. Some nipple cream no need to clean off before breast feeding bb. Ur nipple is itchy maybe too dry. See if can apply the nipple cream to help. Else check wif ur gynae better.

Cracked or bleeding nipples

sunkissed

i also quit my job cos it was very tiring. intended to go back a few months after baby is born now that my baby was born premature and it will be some time before she's out, i kinda have a lot of time on my hands. thought of looking for a job but also want to be around when my baby is born so i guess can't. also super tiring to pump milk every few hours so decided to hold off working for now.

Meilynn

yup she's gaining weight but rather slowly. now she's just in there to gain weight. won't be anytime soon that she will get to go home. think you mummies will bring your babies back before she can go home. she's a lot lighter than the babies here :(
Remain positive k. Ur princess is a fighter. She is simply slowly but steadily gaining weight n establishing her place in this new world of ours. Sooner than you know, she will join your family back at home!! ;)

milkshake

Odd question

Does anyone experience their earring hole closed up? I can't seem to wear my earrings anymore :( I cld only go in maybe 1/4 or half way but not fully. Didn't wanna risk pushing it thru fearing it may bleed and I get infection. Anyone has similar problems?

Gemini11

Havent been working since I found out I was pregnant, my job requires me to quit.
Well I think ive no choice but to be full time staying at home mum now cuz I've no help at all n hubby wants me to stay at home too. Unless I find other alternatives Ive to be huang Lian Po ;(... Where u residing gal? If nearby maybe can help each other out at times or go for kopi ;)

Gemini11

I gained abt 10kg thus far. As at last week, Bb is abt 31 weeks n weighs abt 1.8kg.

Yet to pack my bag. Hopefully can get to do so this weekend. Thinking of packing a small luggage bag instead. Come discharge, Easier for hubby to pull the luggage bag n carry the Bb at the same time.

Just started washing the cloth diapers. Another 2 prewash to go. Luckily bb clothes I hv finished washing.

I hv the habit of shaving so quite used to it but now wif the bump, cannot see very well. As part of the Pre delivery procedures, the nurse will shave for u, if u hv yet to do so. Never tot of waxing cos scare of the pain. Cannot imagine getting my hubby to do so, feels weird n later if I move at the wrong time, he dunno continue to shave I get shave burnt. Better not ;)
Yea... I'm using the cabin size luggage too ;) easier. I'm so used to that. Can put a lot of things too. My hubby was disturbing me say I need a big luggage cuz I like going holiday ;)

Gemini11

No worries babe, all the mummies here will keep ur baby gal in our prayers. She will be home soon!!! Jia you mummy sun kissed!!!

climsp

being a hsewife after ROM for 1 yr, i dun wanna stay at home anymore. i want to work, even w/ a baby.

for my bag is full already, i havent add in my clothes yet.. dun know how hubby going to bring over n back.

is my baby too fat?? 1.6kg at 29 week. i gain 1 kg onli but i am overweight mummy. :shyxxx:

yday keep have braxton hick for every hr. baby seem to turn his position w/ his back facing out now, cos feel his kicks inside. hope my belly button dun pop!!

Tataro

i also quit my job cos it was very tiring. intended to go back a few months after baby is born now that my baby was born premature and it will be some time before she's out, i kinda have a lot of time on my hands. thought of looking for a job but also want to be around when my baby is born so i guess can't. also super tiring to pump milk every few hours so decided to hold off working for now.

hi sunkissed, take care n JIA YOU !! /hug