EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Dreamrat

My gynae said min 6 months but he strongly recommend at least 1 to 1.5 yrs for our womb to recover
Thanks Meilynn

Other issues. After I recovered from my fever, my BM supply seems dropped. I know cos she cried when suckling my breast and I know it is also empty. I gave her 60ml fm then.

How to build up supply before I start work if BM dun go up... My appetitive was low then. Think I will eat more from now on...

Tannie

My baby also like to use gum, sometimes bite my nipples... Last nite she dun seems to be satisfied after feeding, I kept feeding her for almost 2 hrs with short interval until my nipple so sore that I cannot take it, I made FM for her....

Gracecwz

Dear Climsp, my boy also very rough with breast feeding. Suck very hard. He suck harder that my pump Max strength! So yesterday both my nipples cracked already.

When I saw how slow milk comes out from my breast, I understand why he suck so hard n so long... So little milk! Now I using pump, low strength, pump very 2 hrs. Just good meet his demand. But takes many times longer than his feeding duration to achieve. Wonder if this is just a phase? How long will it take for nipple to heal? I miss the bonding we shared

Gracecwz

My baby also like to use gum, sometimes bite my nipples... Last nite she dun seems to be satisfied after feeding, I kept feeding her for almost 2 hrs with short interval until my nipple so sore that I cannot take it, I made FM for her....
Happened to me 2 nights ago, house dun have any FM. I nvr felt so desperate before.

Tannie, after 2hrs of feeding with BM and FM, do u still have d energy to burp ur gal? For night feeds, though if can take like 45mins for my BB, I find that I'm too sleepy to burp him so I hand it over to CL. But I know i hv to persist cos CL will leave one day.

Dear Climsp, my boy also very rough with breast feeding. Suck very hard. He suck harder that my pump Max strength! So yesterday both my nipples cracked already.

When I saw how slow milk comes out from my breast, I understand why he suck so hard n so long... So little milk! Now I using pump, low strength, pump very 2 hrs. Just good meet his demand. But takes many times longer than his feeding duration to achieve. Wonder if this is just a phase? How long will it take for nipple to heal? I miss the bonding we shared
Try to apply nipple butter now n then to let it heal. Also thru not to wear bra to air the nipples. I think to let BB suckle is the best way to stimulate supply :)

Tannie

Tannie, after 2hrs of feeding with BM and FM, do u still have d energy to burp ur gal? For night feeds, though if can take like 45mins for my BB, I find that I'm too sleepy to burp him so I hand it over to CL. But I know i hv to persist cos CL will leave one day.
I will try to burp her cause my gal seems to have a lot of wind in her tummy, if dun burp her, the after effect will be worst... But I am not good at burping, half the time failed to burp her... Sometimes I am reluctant to burp her cause after patting her back, she became wide awake and there goes my chance to sleep....

Meilynn

I will try to burp her cause my gal seems to have a lot of wind in her tummy, if dun burp her, the after effect will be worst... But I am not good at burping, half the time failed to burp her... Sometimes I am reluctant to burp her cause after patting her back, she became wide awake and there goes my chance to sleep....
If I do not burp my gal, she will vomit the milk out, even after 1 hour. SobI usually try my best to burp her. Now success rate better but still alot of room for improvement.

After

Meilynn

My CL left today. Think both my hubby n me started to miss her. She is so good tt though leaving this morning, she still washes the bedsheet, pillow case she used, change my bedsheet, washes my gal's clothing n cool soup for our dinner. Lunch she did not cook as I m going back to my parents place.

My gal tends to fall asleep after latching on for 15 to 20 mins. I wil try all means to wake her up including burping her. If successfully burp her, she will be awake n I will continue to feed her. This typically took 1.5 to 2 hours. Very tiring esp at night.

Recently I juz get to know tt wif thyroid disorder, milk supply will be affected. I hv thyroid so hopefully my supply can sustain for at least 6 months. Now I only managed to get my gal to latch on but no excess to pump out for storage. My CL consoled me n said tt if one day my supply runs out, I do not hv to be disappointed as I hv tried my best. Wif this mindset I feel better.

Tonight marks the first night we will tk care if our gal. Wish us luck ladies! Hopefully all will be shun shun ;)

My CL left today. Think both my hubby n me started to miss her. She is so good tt though leaving this morning, she still washes the bedsheet, pillow case she used, change my bedsheet, washes my gal's clothing n cool soup for our dinner. Lunch she did not cook as I m going back to my parents place.

My gal tends to fall asleep after latching on for 15 to 20 mins. I wil try all means to wake her up including burping her. If successfully burp her, she will be awake n I will continue to feed her. This typically took 1.5 to 2 hours. Very tiring esp at night.

Recently I juz get to know tt wif thyroid disorder, milk supply will be affected. I hv thyroid so hopefully my supply can sustain for at least 6 months. Now I only managed to get my gal to latch on but no excess to pump out for storage. My CL consoled me n said tt if one day my supply runs out, I do not hv to be disappointed as I hv tried my best. Wif this mindset I feel better.

Tonight marks the first night we will tk care if our gal. Wish us luck ladies! Hopefully all will be shun shun ;)
Jia you! U can do it!!

selineleow

Hi may mummies,

Sorry to interrupt. Just wondering whether did anyone engage origin jamu massage? If so, did u all lose weight so far? I'm from the June mummies forum.. I actually made deposit le but read from other thread that they may not be that effective. Thinking of changing now. But before I do that hope to gather more feedback first. Thanks much!!!
Im with Origins. My weight doesnt go down. But my tummy has gone down after 3 sessions. I guess it depends on individual.

Rukia

Anyone experienced water retention during confinement? My feet r now even more swollen than pregnancy
I gt v bad water retention during confinement. Whole leg swollen!! Until now (1mth) my fingers r still swollen as i cant bend them, lega back to normal though.

Rukia

I went to see two pd for my baby cos of colic. One pd recommend my baby take 100ml, up
To 120ml of milk. Another pd recommend not more than 90ml. Now duno who i sld listen to. My bb is 1 mth old.

climsp

Went to gynea today. 1 day earlier then appointment. Having high fever. Not sure is it over take too much 补. Anyway wound recover well. Still have alot of clot blood inside, was given pill to help clear!

Have ask gynea regards massage he say since my wound is recover well I can go ahead w/ it. although slim down but whole legs hand arm n tummy is flabby.

I ask gynea regard next birth can go natural, he say if baby is below 2.8kg I can try. He actually praised me for not taking epidural untill the last min! I did a good try for natural way of birth! Just tat baby is too big for my build! When he say tat I feel stupid onli!!

climsp

Rukia- try not to sleep direct under aircon! I having this problem also! After change place I feel better!

Regard baby intake. My boy only 10day but pd recommend try 90ml! But for BF he can take till 100ml! He realli a big eater! Just 1week back home! My FM tin left 1/2 onli!