EDD May 2012 Mummies!

For mummies giving EBM at night, what bottles are u using? Any nipple confusion u encountered? I think I will follow u guys the way to feed ebm at night after CL leave. I will be using NUK bottles :) hope it works!

climsp

Fanger

Need help and advice. My massage lady massage my breasts and she said there is already milk but when I pump nothing came out and she said is due to nipples are short n small. What do I have to do to start give breastmilk where baby doesn't wanna latch on?

Rukia

Ladies, I barely slept 2 hours last night. Hubby down wif flu n throat infection so I sleep alone wif Bb. Fed her at ard 10pm, 1.30am, 430am n 545am. She drink n fell asleep within 15 mins so per feeding session very tedious n long.

Since first night wif my gal, I was really scared tt I slept thru wifout hearing her needs. Thus, ended up waking up n checking on her very often.

Can I ask if your Bb make noises or cry out during their nite sleep? My gal cry out or make noises every few mins do I got worried. Wonder if she get any quality sleep. Mummy def din't.

Now feeling so tired n nipples sored from all her latching
My girl mk all sort of noises at night. I have to keep checking on her as well, just in case she really need attention. Haven had a gd slp for ages, totally drained..

Tannie

Yap same here, recently my girl hasn't been sleeping well... Keep making noise... N dun sleep long... When I am abt to zzz she made noise.

I think I'll also try to express milk n feed at night ... Maybe more relax...

climsp

Need help and advice. My massage lady massage my breasts and she said there is already milk but when I pump nothing came out and she said is due to nipples are short n small. What do I have to do to start give breastmilk where baby doesn't wanna latch on?
u wanna try self express it. see from youtube.

AngelaNg

Hi Fanger,

Maybe try massaging your breast before pumping?
I have short nipples too.frequent pumping or latching help the nipples becomes longer.

climsp

add in abt 10 members in fb group le!! have changed the group privacy setting to Secret. so we can chat there in peace w/o letting relative or parent knowing!! hahaha

climsp

my boy make alot of sound, kick n cry during sleep also. if he nvr do any in 1hr i will worry i check!!

Same here

Just before my CL leaving this sat, hubby wanted me to trial run night sleep with baby.
Wah lao...i din sleep the whole nite....been getting up to check on him every few minutes! Because he sleeps on tummy, i more cautious

Only then the next day, i checked with my CL and my malay massage lady that it is very normal for baby to be noisy during sleep. But in the day he is quite peaceful in his sleep. Only that night, he keep stretching, rubbing his nose against the bed, farting etc....

Luckily still got CL already, I KO from 7am till 11am the next morning while CL help to care for him in the morning....

If that happen after CL leaves, i dunno what gonna happen!!!!!

Xiaoann

Hi mummies,
Can I check anyone of you cater from Xin Yi Pin before?? How the food?? Thanks!!
Hi I tried it for my bb 1st month last week. Not bad, received positive feedback for some of the food like fried rice, curry chicken, broccoli with mushroom and spare pork rib. Quantity wise ordered 60pax for about 70pax. Leftover not much.

Gracecwz

I am curious, how does your gyn know that u can get pregnant easily??
When he did the ultrasound (vaginal) he scanned both my ovaries and said there were a lot of follicles (black circles on the ultrasound screen) and that apparently is an indicator. So both ovaries have many follicles my womb is also back in place now.
Does it also mean u can get in identical twins easily too?

RedDevil

Hi mummies,
Can I check anyone of you cater from Xin Yi Pin before?? How the food?? Thanks!!
Hi I tried it for my bb 1st month last week. Not bad, received positive feedback for some of the food like fried rice, curry chicken, broccoli with mushroom and spare pork rib. Quantity wise ordered 60pax for about 70pax. Leftover not much.
Thanks babe!! I told my mum and we
Decided to order from them.

Gracecwz

Ladies, I barely slept 2 hours last night. Hubby down wif flu n throat infection so I sleep alone wif Bb. Fed her at ard 10pm, 1.30am, 430am n 545am. She drink n fell asleep within 15 mins so per feeding session very tedious n long.

Since first night wif my gal, I was really scared tt I slept thru wifout hearing her needs. Thus, ended up waking up n checking on her very often.

Can I ask if your Bb make noises or cry out during their nite sleep? My gal cry out or make noises every few mins do I got worried. Wonder if she get any quality sleep. Mummy def din't.

Now feeling so tired n nipples sored from all her latching
Yes, my boy makes alot of noises "cute" noises even after he is full. Makes me think he wants more, but then I try to feed more, he dun want. So hubby n I decided he is just practicing to talk.

twentydec

Chendolgirl, I'm using avent and medela bottle, alternating them. This far I don't see any confusion. She's still latching on and taking ebm from bottle.

For mummies giving EBM at night, what bottles are u using? Any nipple confusion u encountered? I think I will follow u guys the way to feed ebm at night after CL leave. I will be using NUK bottles :) hope it works!

Rzena

I'm using Avent bottles. My boy still latches on fine with the help of a nipple protector (my nipples too short for his liking)