EDD May 2012 Mummies!

RedDevil

Ever since I back from holiday, my appetite become so good and alway feeling hungry. Every 2 to 3 hours, I have to eat something hehe. My thighs also look big, so scary ah. I don't know how much I have gain, cos previously was still losing weight. Next week Im going for detailed scan, so excited haha. Oh my baby quite active, alway kick me but when daddy puts his hand on my tummy, baby will calm down :)

Gemini11

i get my clothes mostly at ( Gmarket ) & (ASOS | Shop women's fashion & men's clothing | Free Delivery & Returns ) also forever 21. u may want to try out maxi dress.

for me, tummy getting bigger, my thighs and face seem to slim down. arms become flabby.

i onli eat 4 meals a day, dun really snack. dun feel like eating alot also.
Same here I don't feel like eating, most of the time eat for the sake of eating. I thought we should b eating more? Need to think of wat to eat ( healthy food) everytime, very tiring zzzz

Gemini11

Ever since I back from holiday, my appetite become so good and alway feeling hungry. Every 2 to 3 hours, I have to eat something hehe. My thighs also look big, so scary ah. I don't know how much I have gain, cos previously was still losing weight. Next week Im going for detailed scan, so excited haha. Oh my baby quite active, alway kick me but when daddy puts his hand on my tummy, baby will calm down :)
Yea I'm going for detail scan next week too. Excited ;)

Tataro

i am going for my details scan on 10 Jan, i still can't feel my bb kicking, haha, my thighs consider "HUGE" now, i dont dare to look at the mirror, previously the first 3 mths i am losing weight , then started from 4th mth, eat non stop, midnight sleep half way tummy singing then need to wake up to grab a bite

climsp

i lose 2kg during 1st trims, now onli gain back 1kg. abit worry abt baby grow. now everynite i try to eat 1 more meal b4 sleep n drink a big glass of milk. always tell my baby to eat all the food, i dun need it. hahaha

my baby tend to move alot whenever hubby start to talk to him. when i want sleep, hubby will shhh alot to baby ask him to sleep. somehow it work, dun know where hubby learn. lol :001_302:

Tataro

har, then i shld ask my hubby start to talk to bb now, he shy la, haha

i lose 2kg during 1st trims, now onli gain back 1kg. abit worry abt baby grow. now everynite i try to eat 1 more meal b4 sleep n drink a big glass of milk. always tell my baby to eat all the food, i dun need it. hahaha

my baby tend to move alot whenever hubby start to talk to him. when i want sleep, hubby will shhh alot to baby ask him to sleep. somehow it work, dun know where hubby learn. lol :001_302:

climsp

har, then i shld ask my hubby start to talk to bb now, he shy la, haha
my hubby feel weird at 1st, nowadays he will be very talkative n can whisper to baby dun let me know wat he say, he say is man-talk =.=
ask him to talk or sing to baby, then closer bond mah!! lol.

Tataro

lol, ur hubby so fuuny, man-talk, my hubby ask him talk to bb shld be fine, but sing, i think better not, his singing 五音不全, wahahhaah

my hubby feel weird at 1st, nowadays he will be very talkative n can whisper to baby dun let me know wat he say, he say is man-talk =.=
ask him to talk or sing to baby, then closer bond mah!! lol.

Gemini11

i am going for my details scan on 10 Jan, i still can't feel my bb kicking, haha, my thighs consider "HUGE" now, i dont dare to look at the mirror, previously the first 3 mths i am losing weight , then started from 4th mth, eat non stop, midnight sleep half way tummy singing then need to wake up to grab a bite
Felt the kicking since like week12, was light at first. Now at week20, kicking getting strong. Maybe u should start talking to bb more than he can bond w u n start kicking

RedDevil

My hubby will alway speak in one kind of language which I totally cannot understand at all. He says is baby language haha. My hubby also cute he will kiss my tummy as though kissing baby

icebaby21

Dear all

Did my Detailed scan and is a baby girl :001_302:

1) tangtang: 01/05/12
2) smurfete: 02/05/12 - boy
3) bleeeee: 02/05/12
4) Carikube : 02/05/12
5) mikko010410: 04/05/12
6) cupcakemum: 04/05/12
7) miniclaire: 07/05/12 - Boy
8) florence_coey: 07/05/12
9) Izanyzam: 07/05/12 - Girl
10) arielc: 09/05/12 - Boy
11) Suhaidah: 10/05/12
12) ling02 : 11/05/12
13) 2ndtimemum: 11/05/12
14) Sweetoothz: 13/05/12
15) icebaby21 : 15/05/12 - Girl
16) gindo: 16/05/12
17) Gemini11: 16/05/12 - boy
18) cn211279: 18/05/12
19) wongmeiling: 18/05/12
20) Rukia: 19/05/12
21) clearbluesky: 19/05/12
22) Meilynn: 23/05/12 - Girl
23) RedDevil: 21/05/12
24) temari: 25/05/12
25) climsp: 26/05/12 - boy
26) Rzena : 27/05/12
27) koalarie: 27/05/12
28) Tannie:28/05/12
29) Tataro:28/05/12 - girl
30) mrsteo: 28/05/12
31) tomatoBB: 29/05/12
32) Fanger: 30/05/12
33) Esther91: 09/02/12 - Boy
34) marochippo: 05/05/12​

icebaby21

Hmmm... no craving for food, just eat for the sake of filling my stomach. lolx...Previously lost 6kg and now gain 3kg:err:... now don't have to eat too much...:001_302:

climsp

My hubby will alway speak in one kind of language which I totally cannot understand at all. He says is baby language haha. My hubby also cute he will kiss my tummy as though kissing baby
haha!! same here.
is kind of cute n sweet to see man behave like tat!!

my hubby always kiss me 1st b4 kiss tummy. but tummy got more kisses. i always say i got pimples on tummy cos of him!!

Sweetoothz

I would suggest consulting your gynae. Like you I had discomfort (feels tight) thru some point of the day. When I had it check out, gynae says could be contractions and found my cervix funneling (cervix alr short enuff).

I was given a shot, sulbutanmol and adalat to relax the uterus.
oh my!! any other symptoms?

the last time i went to Polyclinic n the dr just push here push there on my tummy n was given panadol n that was it. didn't go to my gynae cz he was on holiday. so after that visit to the poly, i was pretty much disappointed that he did just that w/o checking further n so when i had tummy ache (strong pulling sensation till it was hard for me to even walk) hubs say just lie down n rest. it's the bb is growing.

till now i'm pretty much doing ok already just monitoring the pain if it ever comes again. n i too notice that i will only have the BH when i didnt pooped.. hehehe.
as a safety measure, i dont pick up heavy stuffs including my 1 year old nephew too. guess thats the reason for the pulling pain..

Sweetoothz

how i envy u gals n ur hubs. i till now still cant pick up the courage to talk to my bb.. still paisey2 one.. hehehe..
hubs will occasionally kiss my tummy or put his palm on my tummy n sleep.

RedDevil

how i envy u gals n ur hubs. i till now still cant pick up the courage to talk to my bb.. still paisey2 one.. hehehe..
hubs will occasionally kiss my tummy or put his palm on my tummy n sleep.
No need to be shy, people will understand :). I will speak to my baby as well I like lol

Meilynn

Morning ladies

B4 my pregnancy, I was eating alot n put on weight easily. After being pregnant, lost abt 2 kgs during 1st trimester n now doesn't seem to gain much weight.

Worried tt baby not growing much cos I dun really eat alot. Can I ask when u ladies did the detailed scan, wat is the estimated weight of u BB? I did mine this week when I m 19 weeks n BB ard 240g.

Also till now I hv yet to feel BB's movement, not even once. When can we start to feel the BB?

Last edited:

Gemini11

Morning ladies

B4 my pregnancy, I was eating alot n put on weight easily. After being pregnant, lost abt 2 kgs during 1st trimester n now doesn't seem to gain much weight.

Worried tt baby not growing much cos I dun really eat alot. Can I ask when u ladies did the detailed scan, wat is the estimated weight of u BB? I did mine this week when I m 19 weeks n BB ard 240g.

Also till now I hv yet to feel BB's movement, not even once. When can we start to feel the BB?
Babe I think should b ok. When I did my scan at 19weeks, bb was 260g, though gynae expected ard 300g but she said was ok. going for my detail
Scan next week (21week) will update weight.

Felt bb kick ard 12 weeks, mine is the earlier ones I guess, cuz I read most feel it ard 18 weeks ;)
Have gain 4 kg since, haven't been eating much, just eating very small meal but still gaining slow n steadily