EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Tannie

Is a sterilizer really necessary? First time mum so not very sure if I should get it. If never get then we just use hot water?!?! Or how?
I've checked with my friends, they said it is up to individual... if you think it is good enof to just use hot water then is ok... after all we all grew up like that...:001_302:
But for them, they bog the sterilizer...

Sweetoothz

my detail scan is in 3 days n i so cant wait!! we pretty much know its a gal but hubs is still in denial and will let this fri confirms it.. hehehe

vomit, i still do at some point of time in the evening.

new symptoms are appearing like my tail bone will start to hurt if i sit too long and the BH is still there. guess my bb dont want me to work already. i'm ok when i'm at home tho. and i can barely go gai2 now.. i will get tired super easily and my tummy will start to hurt. the pain is more like a period pain and the stretching of the round ligament n i will have to find a plc to sit while the rest do the shopping.. =(

as for bb stuffs, i have yet to buy anything. 1 single thing also havent buy.. hehehe.. guess wait for this fri then can go see see look look.. hehehe...

and is anyone carrying low? well i am n it is so uncomfy.. everytime after i pee, my lower abdominal will hurt n hardens.. or at times when i get up from bed it hurts too. n i have to tell my bb to rest higher abit.. hehehe

Last edited:

Gemini11

This thread been quiet, maybe cuz of all the holidaysss

Well, I'm experiencing some changes too. Prior to this I don't really have much appetitie, eat for the sake of eating most of the time. But these days im eating like a pig. After every meal, I feel like hungry again. Every waking hour I'll be eating. And craving for durain and fries. The way I'm eating I'm gonna b huge!!! Hope this hunger subside soon!

Plus I've been sleeping alot too! I'm carrying high so don't have much problem, just that sleeping can be abit uncomfortable, maybe because of the growing tummy. I had a sudden stomach pain which woke me up from my sleep that night, feels like baby somersaulting all over the tummy, super pain, tt I woke the hubby up from my cries. Anyone exp that before? N it lasted like 15 min before I felt better. Hengzz

Meilynn

Ladies

What do u meant by carrying high or low? My gynae has always been telling me my 'placenta' too low n I cannot squat. Else unable to hv normal delivery. May also trigger premature delivery. Got me very worried ESP my BB is small.

Anyone similar experience? Any ways to bring the placenta higher?

Sweetoothz

This thread been quiet, maybe cuz of all the holidaysss

Well, I'm experiencing some changes too. Prior to this I don't really have much appetitie, eat for the sake of eating most of the time. But these days im eating like a pig. After every meal, I feel like hungry again. Every waking hour I'll be eating. And craving for durain and fries. The way I'm eating I'm gonna b huge!!! Hope this hunger subside soon!

Plus I've been sleeping alot too! I'm carrying high so don't have much problem, just that sleeping can be abit uncomfortable, maybe because of the growing tummy. I had a sudden stomach pain which woke me up from my sleep that night, feels like baby somersaulting all over the tummy, super pain, tt I woke the hubby up from my cries. Anyone exp that before? N it lasted like 15 min before I felt better. Hengzz
hey,
im cravings for durians too! is it ok for us to eat them? cz heaty mah... oh n im hungry like every 2-3 hours too! hahahaha

Sweetoothz

Ladies

What do u meant by carrying high or low? My gynae has always been telling me my 'placenta' too low n I cannot squat. Else unable to hv normal delivery. May also trigger premature delivery. Got me very worried ESP my BB is small.

Anyone similar experience? Any ways to bring the placenta higher?
hey,
im carrying low which means my bb is somewhere right above my pubic hair line. around there and hasn't gone up like some. so it makes me uncomfy and have the go pee every now n then. but my dr said it was ok to squad when toilet-ing bt its my lower abs that is feeling uncomfy after every squad.

icebaby21

hey,
im carrying low which means my bb is somewhere right above my pubic hair line. around there and hasn't gone up like some. so it makes me uncomfy and have the go pee every now n then. but my dr said it was ok to squad when toilet-ing bt its my lower abs that is feeling uncomfy after every squad.
I am carrying slightly low and hopefully it will go up on my next scan. Most of the time i will feel uncomfy after i pee.

I am still eating as per normal, not a huge appetite yet.

climsp

hi mummies,

1 of my collg say her sis eat too much durian, then baby skin got some problem like rashes n pus. they call it durian poison in chinese. so dun eat too much when at 3rd trims. also cos of the high sugar also.

btw any mummies try Anmum mum milk? i got the sample milk from Mount A tour. i drink 1 glass this morning, have diarrhea a few times. :tconfused: think continue tonite will go see doc!!

Gemini11

hey,
im cravings for durians too! is it ok for us to eat them? cz heaty mah... oh n im hungry like every 2-3 hours too! hahahaha
I think it should b ok to eat abit. Actually some old ppl say it's good. It's high in protein but high in sugar too ( which is not good)
N I realized I'm not tt heaty now tt I'm pregnant, last time I eat 2-3 seeds of durain alr sore throat. Now I eat one box also ok. Hee.

Dilys

hi mummies,

1 of my collg say her sis eat too much durian, then baby skin got some problem like rashes n pus. they call it durian poison in chinese. so dun eat too much when at 3rd trims. also cos of the high sugar also.

btw any mummies try Anmum mum milk? i got the sample milk from Mount A tour. i drink 1 glass this morning, have diarrhea a few times. :tconfused: think continue tonite will go see doc!!
Hi climsp,

Babies having rashes & pus of the skin usually happens when mummies is already having ezcema or any skin problem,not really about eating too much durians. Of cos" got to drink coconut juice starting from the beginning of last month of pregnancy!

It's the best time to eat during in starting from 2nd trimester to 3rd trimester.. Baby will gain weight faster. :) of cos" after you are not diagnose with gestional diabetes u can start eating ...

Oh you having diaherra, r u vomiting also ?? Maybe you are having locatose intolerance. Drink lots of water keep yourself well hydrated !

Jia you !!

Last edited:

Gemini11

Just did my detailed scan, doc said everything good, waiting for my report ;)
Oh ya didn't drink any glucose water tt some mummies mentioned. How come?

climsp

Hi climsp,

Babies having rashes & pus of the skin usually happens when mummies is already having ezcema or any skin problem,not really about eating too much durians. Of cos" got to drink coconut juice starting from the beginning of last month of pregnancy!

It's the best time to eat during in starting from 2nd trimester to 3rd trimester.. Baby will gain weight faster. :) of cos" after you are not diagnose with gestional diabetes u can start eating ...

Oh you having diaherra, r u vomiting also ?? Maybe you are having locatose intolerance. Drink lots of water keep yourself well hydrated !

Jia you !!
no vomit, drink alot of water, n some H2O. i hate the feeling of stomach, specially w/ my super active baby dancing inside!!

her sis dun have any skin problem lei. anyway everything eat moderate is the best la, dun too much also.

drink coconut juice is once a week or wat? i scare diarrhea! cos last time i will if drink.

Dilys

no vomit, drink alot of water, n some H2O. i hate the feeling of stomach, specially w/ my super active baby dancing inside!!

her sis dun have any skin problem lei. anyway everything eat moderate is the best la, dun too much also.

drink coconut juice is once a week or wat? i scare diarrhea! cos last time i will if drink.
Coconut juice is only drink during last mth of pregnancy.. You can drink once a week till delivery. :) of cos if you got diaherra occurs after drinking than stop drinking. During pregnancy.. You will be able to withstand the Cooling during last mth cos" your body will be extremely heaty !!

Baby will be very very clean when they come out not very bloody.

climsp

Coconut juice is only drink during last mth of pregnancy.. You can drink once a week till delivery. :) of cos if you got diaherra occurs after drinking than stop drinking. During pregnancy.. You will be able to withstand the Cooling during last mth cos" your body will be extremely heaty !!

Baby will be very very clean when they come out not very bloody.
hi,
ya that wat my mum say, baby will be clean, not very bloody. i scare my hubby faint if baby bloody. lol! i still thinking whether to let him in w/ me! he keep saying want to accompany me, just look at my face can le, dun see down!! scare is end up i tell him dun scare, everything will be over soon! hahaha

Dilys

hi,
ya that wat my mum say, baby will be clean, not very bloody. i scare my hubby faint if baby bloody. lol! i still thinking whether to let him in w/ me! he keep saying want to accompany me, just look at my face can le, dun see down!! scare is end up i tell him dun scare, everything will be over soon! hahaha
Haha.. You should let your hubby decide... U don't need to worry wherther he scared or not !! Come on he is a man .... U r having the hard times for 10 mths.... By your hubby witnessing the birth.. Somehow I feel hubby will appreicate you more.. and they will never ever think that it's easy be pregnant !

climsp

Haha.. You should let your hubby decide... U don't need to worry wherther he scared or not !! Come on he is a man .... U r having the hard times for 10 mths.... By your hubby witnessing the birth.. Somehow I feel hubby will appreicate you more.. and they will never ever think that it's easy be pregnant !
haha, tat wat he say also, he insist to go in w/ me. nowadays he always over-protective to me. always say i more important then baby..he feel guilty tat i suffer alone.

recently due to work stress. i been dreaming n talk alot when sleep. he super worry n cant sleep. i got a panda hubby now!

Dilys

haha, tat wat he say also, he insist to go in w/ me. nowadays he always over-protective to me. always say i more important then baby..he feel guilty tat i suffer alone.

recently due to work stress. i been dreaming n talk alot when sleep. he super worry n cant sleep. i got a panda hubby now!
Treasure the time being treated as a queen! :) u might not get the same treatment after birth!! Haha maybe end up baby will be his priority.
You should not be giving yourself too much stress.. Try to relax yourself...