EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Meilynn

Ladies

The various fee quoted by the hospital exclude the Gynae few rite? I m wary of taking suite cos worried if delivery not smooth n longer stay, the bill will be a bomb. Thinking of sharing the room but I m scared of noise so ended up decided on single bed.

Btw. Anyone know wats the rate for day n night nanny care?

Dilys

Ladies

The various fee quoted by the hospital exclude the Gynae few rite? I m wary of taking suite cos worried if delivery not smooth n longer stay, the bill will be a bomb. Thinking of sharing the room but I m scared of noise so ended up decided on single bed.

Btw. Anyone know wats the rate for day n night nanny care?
Hi

Don't worry so much ! :) even there are noise it's just a 2 days stay .. I think u will be too tired to hear any sound ! Hospital charges r excluding gynae fees. U got to check with your gynae what's his fee ...

Meilynn

Hi

Don't worry so much ! :) even there are noise it's just a 2 days stay .. I think u will be too tired to hear any sound ! Hospital charges r excluding gynae fees. U got to check with your gynae what's his fee ...
When I had my cyst removed in May 2011, the single room was all taken up. Ended up in 4 bedded ward. Thou juz had surgery n under med, even in groggy stage can hear the other patients of the other beds talking. Darn loud le. Dunno if bcos Indians tend to talk very loud. No offense meant to Indians. Scary. In pain wanna sleep yet unable to bcos of the Loud talking.

When I had my cyst removed in May 2011, the single room was all taken up. Ended up in 4 bedded ward. Thou just had surgery n under med, even in groggy stage can hear the other patients of the other beds talking. Darn loud . dont know if bcos Indians tend to talk very loud. No offense meant to Indians. Scary. In pain wanna sleep yet unable to bcos of the Loud talking.
Agree, Meilynn, I had the same problem as well. I had enough experiences in both 2 and 4 bedded ward... That's the reason why I have decided to stay in a single bedded. :tlaugh:

Dilys

When I had my cyst removed in May 2011, the single room was all taken up. Ended up in 4 bedded ward. Thou juz had surgery n under med, even in groggy stage can hear the other patients of the other beds talking. Darn loud le. Dunno if bcos Indians tend to talk very loud. No offense meant to Indians. Scary. In pain wanna sleep yet unable to bcos of the Loud talking.
Oh ... Seems like they (* r a nightmare....) Wah ... Hopefully I don't get such inconsiderate people in the same room. So far friends got very lucky mates with them .. During their stay.. Hmmm all Chinese. Hahaha

If I were u.. I will Definetly ask them to shut up!! I can imagine that as if they own the whole room!

Meilynn

Oh ... Seems like they (* r a nightmare....) Wah ... Hopefully I don't get such inconsiderate people in the same room. So far friends got very lucky mates with them .. During their stay.. Hmmm all Chinese. Hahaha

If I were u.. I will Definetly ask them to shut up!! I can imagine that as if they own the whole room!
Haha, I was in such pain dat not enuf energy to even talk le. My hubby ended up pestering the nurses CONSISTENTLY until 3 hrs later I finally got my single room. First time he so 'bitchy' n thick skinned .. Hee. Usually I m the one

Haha, I was in such pain dat not enuf energy to even talk le. My hubby ended up pestering the nurses CONSISTENTLY until 3 hrs later I finally got my single room. First time he so 'bitchy' n thick skinned .. Hee. Usually I m the one
Haha... We just have to be one in such cases, Meilynn.. :)

Dilys

Haha .. For me i will be very bitchy.. I will scold everyone even nurses.. *bad right ! But not choice sometimes u really need rest !! U got to be bitchy then they will wake up !!

icebaby21

Hi icebaby21,

Yes I had machine gun like cough for a month at least. During that time, there were occasions where I felt pain at the womb area. Doc says coughing can sometimes tense up the uterus muscles that's why you feel pain.

Try not to cough too much if you can. Best to see gynae for meds.
I went to see my GP got new medicines, at least now is better. Finally given anti-biotics and cough syrup. But need to monitor for 3 days, otherwise need to go back to see him again. Previously I can't cough my coughing... Haiz... at least now is feeling so much beta...

I went to see my GP got new medicines, at least now is better. Finally given anti-biotics and cough syrup. But need to monitor for 3 days, otherwise need to go back to see him again. Previously I can't cough my coughing... sigh... at least now is feeling so much beta...
Take care icebaby... now the weather is crazy and mummies have to take good care.. :)

Dilys

I went to see my GP got new medicines, at least now is better. Finally given anti-biotics and cough syrup. But need to monitor for 3 days, otherwise need to go back to see him again. Previously I can't cough my coughing... Haiz... at least now is feeling so much beta...
Those medicine makes baby drowsy .. Baby won't move so much If u can feel the movement now. I have cough a few mths ago for 1wk flush myself with 2-3litres of water everyday .. Drink cordyceps with black chicken for 2 times recovered.

icebaby21

I can still feel my baby movement... I think it gonna take me 2 weeks time. Almost 1 week liao... haiz... have been flushing a lot of water.

Dilys

I can still feel my baby movement... I think it gonna take me 2 weeks time. Almost 1 week liao... haiz... have been flushing a lot of water.
Jia you !! I feel u .. It's terrible but it will be over . Flushing out water makes u feel better !!

Tataro

:) oh great !! you managed to book the prenatal course ... :) I heard that they are fully booked till April. I am now attending the class there will end mid feb! :)

Did you sign up for the ladies card?
Hi Dilys, the prenatal course is it refer to the Alvernia Childbirth Education Programme? i called today, the nearest available class start on March, my doc advise me to deliver at Mt. alvernia, so i am consider to take this course.

Dilys

Hi Dilys, the prenatal course is it refer to the Alvernia Childbirth Education Programme? i called today, the nearest available class start on March, my doc advise me to deliver at Mt. alvernia, so i am consider to take this course.
Hi tataro ,

Yes childbirth education :) Did u signed up already?? Ya march will be just nice for u depend when the class start n ur edd. Total 6weeks session. Sign up for the ladies card also u will get discount on this prenatal class . U booked your hospital stay already??