EDD May 2012 Mummies!

miracle25

brought baby out to d nearby shopping mall (Compasspoint) today alone on d stroller, meeting my mum ther for dinner. It was a gd experience..

on d way ther, pple helped me press d lift, giv way to me. while having dinner, baby poo so we quickly finished up our dinner & went to look for d diaper changing room. We reached level 4 & I tot d room is usualy next to d toilet so we head towards ther. Luckily we met a nice cleaner uncle, he saw me carrying my boy so he direct me d correct way to d room.

d changing room is well equipped.. it also has nursing room. Ther is wash basin wif soap & hand dryer. but its rather cold inside so if anyone of u r going ther, jus take note, cos my kena told off by my mum for not covering my boy wif blanket.

aft tat I head home & d challenge come. It happen to be d peak hours & a guy in wheelchair & I waited for like 8 mins for d lift (tat I can push my stroller in) to come to go to d LRT level. Every lift tat reaches my floor was packed wif well-abled passengers.. I was so frustrated.. finally an empty lift came & I was relief.

so next time I go out I'll try to avoid peak hours..

Meilynn

yukim

I still pain when urinate and today is my 27th day. Initially i tot it was UTI but gynea done urine test and find it negative. SO he suspect is the abrasion at the urinary tract that caused by the tube they insert to the bladder... how many days you are now? by the way I am having natural birth...

Any mummy here exp urination pain after c sec ?
. V. Hi clear blue sky, today is my 10th day, and I found that the more I empty my bladder, feel that my internal near the cut shrink n cause the pain.... Ur gynae conclusion? U still having the pain?

miracle25

anyone getting their in-laws to look after ur baby when u go back work? how much are u giving them? all tings use by baby we will buy when they tell us so wat they do is only to play & feed baby; we will bring baby back on Fri
nite & then Sun nite bring back to them.

PetPet

Ur in law is helping u looking after bb at nite as well? Thts quite tough for them.my mum not really able to do tht cz her health not so good due to aging and will feel weak if never rest at nite.so I have no choice but need to find nanny. I think it's up to individual how much to pay their parents.my bro in law is giving his mum 1k for taking care of his gal.

Rzena

I'm also intending to give my mum 1k for that. My kid will be at her place from mon-fri, my plan is also to bring baby back on friday night thru to sunday nite.

miracle25

Ur in law is helping u looking after bb at nite as well? Thts quite tough for them.my mum not really able to do tht cz her health not so good due to aging and will feel weak if never rest at nite.so I have no choice but need to find nanny. I think it's up to individual how much to pay their parents.my bro in law is giving his mum 1k for taking care of his gal.
yes, including nite time. my fil is a retireee, mil currently working part time, ther are still 2 sisters of hubby in d family. Everyone keep teling me to let them take care, during my confinement I was determined not to due to d issues I had wif my mil. But now tat I am back at my own hse, can tink better.. I decide to let them take care. I jus hav to let them try, if they realy cant tame care during d nite, I might consider to change to getting a babysitter.

my hubby works shift while I'm on office hours, if bb dun slp at nite, my hubby cant slp, he'll get headache & will affect him d next day. but luckily now my boy only wakes up twice during d nite as he can slp at least 5-6 hrs after every feed; but daytime he dun.

magdalenechoo

Congrats all May Mummies & Mummies-to-be :Dancing_wub:

for those who have decided to breastfeed either long-term or short-term & are not too sure which breastpump suits them the most. u can consider renting MEDELA breastpumps from us at affordable rates.

it is very crucial to try out breastpumps before u spend few hundreds of dollars.

We are left with MEDELA PISA & Freestyle at the moment whereas the rest are already out on rental.
pls refer to MEDELA Breastpump Rental Services (from weekly basis) :) :)
for more details.

Happy breastfeeding, Mummies! Strive on! :001_302:

Hi,

Any mummies is giving Enfalac A+ to your baby and wondering where do you all get it at cheaper price or in bulk...Thanks. And whether your baby fart and poo very smelly after taking Enfalac A+. Appreciate can PM me if you know any...

Thanks.

Yes.. still pain but not so much as today already in 30th day. Doc said is the abrasion when they insert or remove the tube.. so there is some sore or something. If you feel really pain.. take the spandex (the pain killer) that the doc prescribe to you.,.. my gynea akways tell me dont fight with the pain and pain give you stress.. :/ true enough

. V. Hi clear blue sky, today is my 10th day, and I found that the more I empty my bladder, feel that my internal near the cut shrink n cause the pain.... Ur gynae conclusion? U still having the pain?

bleeeee

Any mummies let their babies sleep in their own room? My bedroom has no space to put a cot/play pen and my queen size bed is too small to let my bb to co-sleep with us. Is it safe to let bb to sleep on his own?
My baby sleeps with us once CL went back.easier for me to nurse her at night & I'm afraid I wwill not hear her cries if she sleep alone.
I try to make it a habit to put her in her cot but she doesn't like it... So most days she ends up sleeping with me! Hubs has gotten used to sleeping on the edge of his side of the bed, haha!

miracle25

hi all, I remember reading in one of the post here that someone recommended Ridwind, can I ask if its really effective? And anyone tried Sterimar for reducing the mucus?

Food For Totz

<b>Worthy Lady</b>
Hi Mummies :wong19:

Looking for Reliable and Best Value but low and most affordable Breastmilk Storage Bags? The answer is 'NANNY Breastmilk Storage Bags! We have received rave reviews on our milk bags, and are endorsed and trusted by mums for years. In addition, our Nanny milk bags are pre-sterilised by gamma-ray, an expensive and high technology method that most other brands available in the market either cannot afford to do it or incapable of using it. This pre-sterilsation process allows the retention of the freshness and the nutrients of your ebm for a longer period.

Exclusively for mummysg forum members, Like and Friend yous on facebook and in addition, receive a Welcome Gift Pack worth $5.00 consisting of 3 milk bags and 4 nursing tea together with an order. The links are as follows :

Like Us at : Food for Totz | Facebook
Friend Us at : Foodfortotz Elaine | Facebook

Our current promotion at Singapore Motherhood and Parenting Forum - MummySG.com is

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/best-quality-most-economical-breastmilk-storage-bags-nanny-60406/

Thank you for your attention :Dancing_wub:

Fanger

Does your baby burp easily? After drink milk and pat her, but she doesn't burp. Therefore keep puke milk out. What should I do?