EDD May 2013

Celson

Hello ladies & mummies-to-be,

My estimated due date is late May, now still early so hope to see all is good and well on my next ultrasound scan. :)

Hope this goes the same for every mummy too. Now is a crucial period and I'm also paranoid at times, but emotional well-being is very important to the health of the baby too, so try to relax and take it easy. =)

ett

Haha, based on my experience, once no bleeding, no pain then everything whould be normal :) What did your gynae say?
i do have cramps on and off but doc says it's ok so long no bleeding lor... then he say maybe bb growing slower or maybe the previous time didn't calculate properly as it is still early... but other than that he didn't say much... but the way he say like aiyo not here nor there... hahahah so just have to wait for next appointment lor...

u saw the gynae le ma?

cony

u saw the gynae le ma?
I did, but not by choice( I had quite heavy bleeding for a while, that's why went to see gynae. So far baby is ok, but i started taking hormone pills. It was so exciting to hear baby's heart!!! And on the scan can already recognize head) I'm just looking for to complete the first trimester! :)

ett

I did, but not by choice( I had quite heavy bleeding for a while, that's why went to see gynae. So far baby is ok, but i started taking hormone pills. It was so exciting to hear baby's heart!!! And on the scan can already recognize head) I'm just looking for to complete the first trimester! :)
o wah... at what week u scan? i still can't see my bb heartbeat yet... so looking forward to it... heheheheh what week are u at now?

cony

Hello ladies & mummies-to-be,

My estimated due date is late May, now still early so hope to see all is good and well on my next ultrasound scan. :)

Hope this goes the same for every mummy too. Now is a crucial period and I'm also paranoid at times, but emotional well-being is very important to the health of the baby too, so try to relax and take it easy. =)
welcome on board, Celson! ) Is it your first pregnancy?

cony

o wah... at what week u scan? i still can't see my bb heartbeat yet... so looking forward to it... heheheheh what week are u at now?
It was at 7th week. Heartbeat was very clear))) I'm sure you'll hear heartbeat during the next scan) I've just completed 7 week, 8th week have started) What about you?

Celson

welcome on board, Celson! ) Is it your first pregnancy?
Hello Cony =)

Actually not, my first ended prematurely. I can't really say I got over it yet, and I was advised to go for IVF in fact just few weeks ago, so this is a pleasant surprise. Nevertheless this is still high risk period so I'm taking extra precautions and stay relaxed about it. Praying everything will go well and hope this goes the same for every mummy too. :)

ett

It was at 7th week. Heartbeat was very clear))) I'm sure you'll hear heartbeat during the next scan) I've just completed 7 week, 8th week have started) What about you?
o i'm at 6 weeks... coming to 7th week... ya hopefully i can see bb heartbeat during my next visit....

Celson

Feel the same as you for my next gynae visit. Hope you can hear heartbeat on your next scan, then you can rest assured. =)

Reagan

Hi Mummies to be

Im expecting my #2. Edd shld be end of may. Have not gone to see any gynae yet.

My 1st appt will be 8 Oct... Cant wait...

dont know y for #2, i feel paranoid. worry this and that... mayb read too much thing ... :)

cony

Feel the same as you for my next gynae visit. Hope you can hear heartbeat on your next scan, then you can rest assured. =)
Hi Celson, congratulation! You know, after hearing a heartbeat I feel even worse, because now it will be even more difficult to loose a baby... Anyway I hope for the best for all of us :)

Celson

Hi xnasxrushx, I suggest you bring your wife to see the gynae as soon as possible to check. The gynae might prescribe hormone pills to stabilize the pregnancy.

Hi Ladies,

Im new to this forum, FTM, 8 weeks preg. Have seen my gynae! Having morning sickness since week 5! My edd is 16th May 2013 :)

ett

Hi Ladies,

Im new to this forum, FTM, 8 weeks preg. Have seen my gynae! Having morning sickness since week 5! My edd is 16th May 2013 :)
Hi.. u are better than me... I have morning sickness since week 3-4..now it's getting a little more worse man.... how u cope wif it??

Hi.. u are better than me... I have morning sickness since week 3-4..now it's getting a little more worse man.... how u cope wif it??
hi ett, wow! thats so early for morning sickness at week 3-4! Well i just bear with it.. sometimes i just gag, and sometimes i will puke everything that i eat.. pretty bad. I just bear with it. Puking 3-4 times a day is normal. My friend she puke at least 6 times a day@ She ask me to take chicken essence.. maybe you can give it a try? She took them and it really helps.. My hubby say first trimester dont take it.. So I just BEAR with it! :( Anyway my gynae told me if you puke more, its a good sign as pregnancy hormones are high...