EDD May 2013

Celson

Hi Cony,

It's better to avoid tea too, unless it's no caffeine kind. When having dinner with my friends in Ichiban they didn't allow me to drink the hot green tea lol.

By the way ladies, do you feel giddy and weak at times? I'm not sure is it cos I vomit more than I consume, been feeling weak and easily giddy. And short of breath when I climb the stairs. :(

chummymummy

Hi Everyone, i'm new to mummysg site and i'm a FTM. I'm so glad that there is this thread for us to learn and share. For me, i am 14 weeks pregnant. And i always have the fear of miscarriage (maybe because i hear too many stories about miscarriages). Sometimes i think that the baby's heartbeat might have stopped, sometimes i will think that the baby might not be growing well.
And consultation is only once a month. Are there any signs which we can use to assure ourselves at this early stage of 14weeks? Or am i thinking too much?

ett

Hi Everyone, i'm new to mummysg site and i'm a FTM. I'm so glad that there is this thread for us to learn and share. For me, i am 14 weeks pregnant. And i always have the fear of miscarriage (maybe because i hear too many stories about miscarriages). Sometimes i think that the baby's heartbeat might have stopped, sometimes i will think that the baby might not be growing well.
And consultation is only once a month. Are there any signs which we can use to assure ourselves at this early stage of 14weeks? Or am i thinking too much?

Hi chummymummy,

well it is normal to worry.. i suppose every mummy will have this constant worry.. is the bb ok? is bb growing etc etc... Well for me i miscarried once so this is my second pregnancy and a FTM. U know the day when i did my scan to see bb heartbeat, while waiting i was so scared...worry whether got heartbeat or not etc.. when i lie on the bed waiting for the doc to scan i can totally heart my own heartbeat pumping so so fast.. hahahha... in the end my bb heartbeat was 171 doc say super fast.. hahah cos i was too nervous and somehow it affected bb.. heheh.. so what i can say is be positive:) have trust and faith in ur bb:) everything is going to be fine so long as we take care of ourselves well and rest well too:) stay happy:) and bb will in turn be a happy baby:) all mummy jiayou:)

chummymummy

Hi Ett, thanks for the encouragement. There is so many of such miscarriages cases which make me fearful. But ya, should think of happy things. I'm juz hoping that there will be symptoms to assure us that bb is alright in early stage.

AIDAWAHEEDA

Hi nomnom,
Yeah i knew it myself but just can't help it. If i eat the food that not what i'm carving for while waiting to get it, it will just auto vomit after few mins i eat it. I need to get what i crave for then i will be happy n fine. But sometimes its hard to get my husband to understand my condition during pregnancy as this is our 1st baby..

nomnom

Hi Celson yah i do feel weak and giddy especially after vomitting. Keep some sweets in yr pocket/purse dear so that you wont be too low on sugar. :) Hi chummymummy ya i understand how u feel sometimes i vomit too much i wonder if baby is ok. :( Hi aida waheeda oh dear i hope we both will reach the end of vomitting stage soon...I alrdy lost 1 kg. My gynae gave me duphaston pills as i was spotting during my 5th week. Read up that duphaston increases the estrogen level or somewhat that increases nauseous. Spotting has stopped and pills finish. Fingers crossed i hope nauseous will go away by nxt few days. :)

Hi mummies! Just wanna check if anyone has started taking fish oil and sunward prenavit (multivitamins) by their gyn?? After our oscar scan, i went to the gyn, she has prescribe this 2 items for me.. and i have stopped taking folic acid.. erm.. one thing... after taking this pills...my stools turn "green"!!! i called my gyn she say green is normal.. just wanna check if any mummies is facing the same problem as me... its weird@@@@ i cant imagine my stools will be this color throughout my pregnancy :(

ett

Hi mummies! Just wanna check if anyone has started taking fish oil and sunward prenavit (multivitamins) by their gyn?? After our oscar scan, i went to the gyn, she has prescribe this 2 items for me.. and i have stopped taking folic acid.. erm.. one thing... after taking this pills...my stools turn "green"!!! i called my gyn she say green is normal.. just wanna check if any mummies is facing the same problem as me... its weird@@@@ i cant imagine my stools will be this color throughout my pregnancy :(
Maybe cos of the vitamins intake has got more fibre?? or maybe due to the fish oil? if she says it's normal then shouldn't worry too much ba... u observe awhile more and see whether will it be better or not:)

Hi Mummies,

How's oscar test result? Hope everything will be fine and good.... =)
Hi mummycarol,

Did my oscar scan last week. Result is good. 1: 10950.. bb is active :) kicking and stretching!... i signed up oscar and details scan. total $457. Next gyn visit will be end of nov!! so long.. cant wait to see bb again :)

Hi ett! Dont be scared! Everything will be fine.. bb will be showing you his/her kicks and punches!! haha

cony

Hi Mummies,

How's oscar test result? Hope everything will be fine and good.... =)
Hi MummyCarol! It's fine :) I was enjoying 40 min scan and could saw my baby from different sides :) What about you? Have you done yours?

Do you, mummies, still have nausea and vomitting? I'm still looking forward when it stops :( Have you started feeling babies kicking?

B3b3

Hi all, i'm week 12 going 13 but nausea seems to be getting worse each day. Do you all stop morning sickness already?
anyone knows what's the CRL of baby at week 12? some website says average 60mm some say 50mm..

afrogail

Hi all, i'm week 12 going 13 but nausea seems to be getting worse each day. Do you all stop morning sickness already?
anyone knows what's the CRL of baby at week 12? some website says average 60mm some say 50mm..

Hi B3B3,

My baby's CRl at week 12 is abt 54.5mm.....Average i guess.

Also, i have no episode of any morning sickness except during week 13. it was horrible. :(
All is good now :) Just dunt keep ur tummy empty. Fill it up whenever u can.

Anyway, i cant wait for this Saturday. Gonna know the gender of my baby.Yay!!
First baby, so very excited .

elyn

Hi B3B3,

My baby's CRl at week 12 is abt 54.5mm.....Average i guess.

Also, i have no episode of any morning sickness except during week 13. it was horrible. :(
All is good now :) Just dunt keep ur tummy empty. Fill it up whenever u can.

Anyway, i cant wait for this Saturday. Gonna know the gender of my baby.Yay!!
First baby, so very excited .
Hi afrogail

Wah.. So fast can know the gender le ar?

xeviouss

Hi All,

Anyone interested to go for pre natal yoga classes?

I am thinking of going for inspire mum and baby at Simei.

ett

Hi All,

Anyone interested to go for pre natal yoga classes?

I am thinking of going for inspire mum and baby at Simei.
Hi,

i am interested to go... but then simei a bit far for me.... btw how much is the classes? and usually on which day and timing?

ett

Hi elyn, im at 16weeks now going 17 soon.
And im expecting a girl!!!! but me gynea says the baby might evolve...for now, it looks like im having a girl :)
Hey afrogail,

congras!!! wah so good that u can get to know... next week my scan i will be 14 weeks wonder if my gynae can see my bb gender as well... i see those cute rompers it's so tempting for me to get some... but now still can't buy yet... hehhehe waiting anxiously hehehe....

afrogail

Thanks ett.

Im still gonna wait till next month before i start shopping. hehe.

Any plans for antenatal classes, Ladies? Any recommendations?