Edd Nov 2010

Little BB

think you get the tommee tippee package more worth it.....its the same items, selling at 150plus
Hi cheng0605,

Is this brand Tommee Tippee sold at Taka baby fair? I went down to Taka today considering whether to buy the pigeon set @ $199. :001_302:

Little BB

Thanks eurostar for replying. so, means if i am intending to pump milk at office, it's better to get medela freestyle?

what about swing? what is the differences compared to the other two? thanks!
Hi dna,

Initially I'm also considering getting a Medela Freestyle because it's light and compact. Getting from US maybe cheap but the warranty is not covered in sg. Hence if you send pump for service the local will charge you double the service fees (about $200). Taka Baby Fair is now selling @ $799.

Freestyle is a dual pump while Swing is a single pump. Dual pump maybe a better choice because you can pump the milk at the same time hence less time consuming.

Now I'm actually considering buying Ameda Lactaline Dual Pump instead which cost about $300 plus. So far the reviews on this pump are good. :001_302:

Lim2528

Went to taka baby fair today n settled pigeon electric silent pump n their sterilizer. Both package cost 199 each. The pump come with cooler travel bag. The sterilizer come with bottles, warmer, wipes n small baby detergent. Also they give you a bag of free gift that have magazine, teath, breast pad, travel wipe, baby bpa eating set and holding bottles. Total damage at the fair is 398. taka got free gift for spending above 350. Afterall not so bad.. But I think wkend is too crowded else will take more time to get few more items before leaving.. Hee... 1st time mum so still got some have not't brought..

eurostar

today went a whole sale shop at si ma road (ard guan yin temple) and get all baby home wear stuff
went marina sq see see look look, get a bath tub at kiddy palace recommeded by gf :)
also saw this new shop cally BABY (not sure whether new or not but nvr saw this shop before last time)......hubby nearly bought the stokke stroller as best deal ever found....but heng I stopped him say wait a while more lah although is his money for 1st gift to the kid

PTB7476

today went a whole sale shop at si road (around guan yin temple) and get all baby home wear stuff
went marina sq see see look look, get a bath tub at kiddy palace recommeded by gf :)
also saw this new shop cally BABY (not sure whether new or not but never saw this shop before last time)......hubby nearly bought the stokke stroller as best deal ever found....but lucky I stopped him say wait a while more although is his money for 1st gift to the kid
baby is it the one next to times? dont think it is new been there for some time... that's where we saw stokke too but kiv for the time being ...still not keen to get stroller ...

Went to taka baby fair today n settled pigeon electric silent pump n their sterilizer. Both package cost 199 each. The pump come with cooler travel bag. The sterilizer come with bottles, warmer, wipes n small baby detergent. Also they give you a bag of free gift that have magazine, teath, breast pad, travel wipe, baby bpa eating set and holding bottles. Total damage at the fair is 398. taka got free gift for spending above 350. Afterall not so bad.. But I think wkend is too crowded else will take more time to get few more items before leaving.. Hee... 1st time mum so still got some have not't brought..
crowded ? then i will go on weekday instead :p was planning to go today :tlaugh:

eurostar

baby is it the one next to times? dont think it is new been there for some time... that's where we saw stokke too but kiv for the time being ...still not keen to get stroller ...

:tlaugh:
is it ?maybe I nvr walk tat stretch last time as all baby stuff :wong19:
cannot rem next to wat shop...but should be la if u see stokke there + 2 also indian sales
my hubby think quite determine to get stokke ....nvm he pay i saved :Dancing_wub:

PTB7476

is it ?maybe I never walk that stretch last time as all baby stuff :wong19:
cannot rem next to what shop...but should be if you see stokke there + 2 also indian sales
my hubby think quite determine to get stokke ....nvm he pay i saved :Dancing_wub:
:tlaugh:since he is the one paying let him :tlaugh:

btw the stokke stroller can use until wat age? seem to me it is more for infant stage only

eurostar

:tlaugh:since he is the one paying let him :tlaugh:

btw the stokke stroller can use until what age? seem to me it is more for infant stage only
my gf 2yrs old boy still sitting on it while go gai-gai :Dancing_wub:
but I think the bassinet is vali useful for nov MTB esp can bring kid out during x'mas,NY eve countdown + CNY visiting ......but price is $500+++ :we2Randy-git:

PTB7476

my gf 2yrs old boy still sitting on it while go gai-gai :Dancing_wub:
but I think the bassinet is vali useful for nov MTB esp can bring kid out during x'mas,NY eve countdown + CNY visiting ......but price is $500+++ :we2Randy-git:
I see i see then it shld be a good investment :p

eurostar

oh ya I get my all baby clothing from this wholesale shop, cheap cheap

Shen Kwong Trading @ Bugis (blk opp Kwan Inn Temple) near the blk toilets...

Blk 269C Queen St #01-246 Singapore 183269

dna

morning MTB,

yesterday went to Taka bb fair and bought 1 bed cot: bonbebe Vermont 4in1 cot bed. anyone buying the same model? hope this is a good deal.. as a FTMTB, i really duno how to choose btw models.

got some questions to ask. Is Baby Rocker (Brand: fisher price) at $149 a good deal? anyone using this baby rocker before? is it stable and useful?

i haven decide on the stroller yet. tooooooooo many choices end up didnt buy. any recommendation?? 10x!:Dancing_tongue:

PTB7476

so what is the return of investment? :wong29:
can use for 2years is a form of good return to me...esp when i heard of parent changing one stroller to another as the kid get older :tlaugh:
but then again i still have doubt of using stroller and causing inconvenience to other commuters :p

eurostar

morning MTB,

got some questions to ask. Is Baby Rocker (Brand: fisher price) at $149 a good deal? anyone using this baby rocker before? is it stable and useful?

i have not decide on the stroller yet. tooooooooo many choices end up didnt buy. any recommendation?? 10x!:Dancing_tongue:
if u referring
price around there
my gf quasa this me also :Dancing_tongue:

eurostar

can use for 2years is a form of good return to me...esp when i heard of parent changing one stroller to another as the kid get older :tlaugh:
but then again i still have doubt of using stroller and causing inconvenience to other commuters :p
trendy stroller no obstruction to commuters :Dancing_wub: ......

eurostar

went taka fair, saw another stroller brand JOOLZ
seem comparable with stokke but price cheaper than xplory ..............