EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

I don't feel baby moving when it's stretched till tummy is hard. So it's normal to get it a few times a day hmmm, I usually get it after I've eaten. Nature, you so cute! Only when you shower hehehhe

Today woke up with menstrual cramps...I guess as we move closer to edd, the cramps will get more

teriwinkle

Thanks Lyndi! Probably I'll go get Spoiled Mama too, been using different products like aloe vera and snake powder but the itch comes back really soon! It's affecting my sleep at night! :(

lyndi:702950 said:
Hey, I developed pretty bad rashes on my tummy n my arms. My doc said it was pregnancy induced but to put calamine lotion to soothe it. That worked and now no more rashes, just itching on my tummy once in awhile.
Maybe you can try that first?

I was using Bio-oil (night time only cos a little oily) and "Spoiled Mama" cream (day time). Think the oil somehow made me more itchy although I heard of people swearing by it. The cream doesn't make me itch as much so now I'm just using the cream and stopped using the oil.

teriwinkle

Thanks Katherine for the clarification! Can we use aloe vera gels as normal skin lotion for our babies?

Katherine57:702983 said:
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough. What my gf meant is that if baby does not have rashes, don't apply rash cream because it contains minerals like zinc. Instead apply skin cream or lotion so the incidence of rashes will be reduced. She is using sebamed skin cream, not rash cream.

teriwinkle

I don't. Need to rest more probably? Hope you are feeling better now.

nature59:702999 said:
Any mummies feeling lower back aches and some menstrual cramps?
I am feeling that now and i hope it is alright..

nature59

nature59

Thanks Nature for the recommendation! Where can I get this? Only via online?

Yeah, unfortunately but delivery is free if i dont rem wrongly.
Its really good, it helps prevent sunburnt and sooth my heat rash on my face, itch on my tummy and even insect bites! =)
Best result is to put in the fridge so its really cool when you apply on!

teriwinkle

OK, thanks so much! Hopefully my rashes can retreat this time round! :)

nature59:703391 said:
Yeah, unfortunately but delivery is free if i dont rem wrongly.
Its really good, it helps prevent sunburnt and sooth my heat rash on my face, itch on my tummy and even insect bites! =)
Best result is to put in the fridge so its really cool when you apply on!

My friend who is selling herbalife products also recommended their aloe Vera gels. Said its good for rashes etc as compared to other normal creams. She used it on her kids but I'm not sure if it is okay for baby skin

Hi baby eskimo

I ate 2 days cough syrup n lozenges.. Then stop a few days...but there seems to have this white phlegm stuck at throat n throat still feel weird. It's 2 weeks areadi..these 2 weeks, I only eat 5 days antibotics...think I better continue the cough syrup n lozenges by gynae.. Coz can't eat good food for bb these 2 weeks Liao. :) feel very bad to be sick especially near edd.

Hi katherine

Think I complain abt tummy hard if I walk these few days.. But if i don't go shopping & rest at home, then tummy not so hard. So that time was wondering anyone of u hv hard tummy recently? But think some mummies hv too..so should be ok.. Just think better don't walk too much if harden. I also a lot of Braxton hicks everyday. Quite worry too. :)

Hi barneybaby,

Take care.... Don't drink honey or cold drinks or take chicken, they add to the phlegm. Tcm beliefs lah but I think they do work...eat more fish for protein instead and oh, stay off fruits. My tcm warned me that fruits will give phlegm to baby

Hi barneybaby,
You have to keep yourself healthy, strong for delivery too... yes, only you will know better what to do. Hope you get well soon... be strong! I take scotts emulsion (cod liver oil) sometimes (1 big spoon occasionally) when i come in contact with sick people to boost immunity. Dont know if it will help, but if you want to try, take in moderation only.

I having cough too :( but my stuffy nose got better after my hubby bought me the eurospace purifier. Think really need one cos maybe I doing all the spring cleaning n the dust plus the haze... Saw one of my fren bb today.. So adorable. Can't wait to see mine.. Anyone of u giving birth in mt Alvernia ?

junzie

hihi,
I'm also a nov mummy. my csect is due on 2 nov! which is like few weeks away!! giving birth at mt alvernia same hospital as I delivered my first girl..

teriwinkle

Hi Junzie, why did you opt for c-sec btw?

junzie:703793 said:
hihi,
I'm also a nov mummy. my csect is due on 2 nov! which is like few weeks away!! giving birth at mt alvernia same hospital as I delivered my first girl..

justamom

anyone needs confinement lady for month of nov 12? i've actually just delivered 2weeks ago, and she's doing for me now..just a referral as she takes care of bb and cooks well..also is clean..she's fr malaysia and name is Yan Jie - 燕姐 if u all wana cm visit her can contact me nw.. her contact is 81245182
i dont earn any commission..just sharing if fellow forumers need any recommendations :)

Nature, I've already started washing. Used clothes one load, last night washed the blankets, cover etc. but I'm using normal detergent for first round, second round then use baby detergent. Hubby said i'm crazy hahahah still have a load of new clothes haven't washed yet. So cute to see those tiny clothes hanging on the rods hehehehe