EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

joasiss

Chewysee:675034 said:
I thought places like fair price can find baby hangers already? Or those shop that sell water buckets
I haven't tried ntuc. Will go have a look. Thanks. Those neighbourhood shops dun have them. Im looking for the real tiny ones like the pack they sell in mothercare. Many shops that sell baby clothes are using kids size.

teriwinkle

Updated list!

2 Nov: Chaw – Boy
2 Nov: Isaac1112 - Boy
3 Nov: Ladynana - Boy
3 Nov: Teriwinkle – Girl
7 Nov: Shanney – Girl
10 Nov: Nature – Boy
11 Nov: Babyeskimo – Boy
14 Nov: Gracelkw - Boy
15 Nov: Apricotgem - Girl
16 Nov: Lynnmun – Girl
17 Nov: Jesamine – Girl
20 Nov: Joasiss – Boy
22 Nov: Katherine - Boy
27 Nov: Ibie – Girl
30 Nov: B Zhai - Girl
2 Dec: Allele – Girl

Pending EDD:
Ryuichi - Boy
D0lphinz - Girl (Tentative)
MummyValerie – Boy

Chewysee

I haven't tried ntuc. Will go have a look. Thanks. Those neighbourhood shops dun have them. Im looking for the real tiny ones like the pack they sell in mothercare. Many shops that sell baby clothes are using kids size.
May i ask if you bought a drawer specially for your baby? I dont know if i should. My room is so small already.

joasiss

I have a small rack for hanging clothes. Lazy to keep folding clothes so i want to hang them up. And baby clothes look so cute!
im not intending to get a kids cupboard until hes big enough to use it. Otherwise me and hubby will be the ones using it. And they are usually very low.

Katherine57,I registered through my clinic as they have a form. After that i got a confirmation letter and some info on the maternity package+antenatal classes from Mt A so it's done..one thing off my mind.. : )
I see, thanks! Maybe I check with Mt Alvernia how I can do that because I have gone for their hospital tour and received all the info already.

Btw, are you going for their breastfeeding forum by Annum??

May i ask if you bought a drawer specially for your baby? I dont know if i should. My room is so small already.
I want to get this dresser from Ikea and place it in baby's room. Then can keep baby's stuff inside and use the top of the dresser as changing table if necessary. But honestly, I don't think I will use baby room a lot except to keep stuff since he will be sleeping with us at night and day time, most prob will be in the living room where it's cooler to nap than to nap in the bedroom unless switch on the aircon but hubby feels aircon not good for baby. I'm planning to buy a playmat (LG) that is huge and can place in the middle of living room, right under the ceiling fan so baby can play and nap on it during the day and evening time.

I see, thanks! Maybe I check with Mt Alvernia how I can do that because I have gone for their hospital tour and received all the info already.

Btw, are you going for their breastfeeding forum by Annum??
I'm not going for the breastfeeding forum as I already registered for the antenatal classes at Mt A. Hopefully that's sufficient..U could give them a call or email their admission dept to check. So far,they have been very helpful and prompt in answering my queries.

Was the hospital tour useful?

desiree94

Anyone have problem finding a confinement lady? Been searching high and low for recommendation in forum. ALL, really is ALL confinement lady are being booked for the month of November. OMG.. There's totally no one helping me to do confinement. If there is, dont have to go through all this trouble. Going crazy soon!! Ordering tingkat is out of the option as i have a 13 months boy to care for. Very high-maintainence care needed for my boy so this newborn, confirm need a helper around. We have no maid, no family support whatsoever. So confinement lady is de only way out!! Gosh. Can anyone help me please?! Thanks in advance! Don't really like the thought of agency as there seems to be too many spam around.. Cannot afford to get a bad confinement lady and end up having depression. Need to 'bu' my body back as previousely my confinement was really badly done. Resulting me in always low blood, feel like fainting and cnt sleep well ever since. Sigh!

joasiss

Thomson medical's parent craft centre has confinement ladies for hire. Not sure if there are any still available but they sound reliable as they go for training. Have a look at their site.

nature59

Hi mummies! I bought quite a few items at the fair! Rompers, cloth napkins, play yard, waterproof mat to put under the cot and play yard, baby monitor and beddings for the cot. Love the delivery service!! Heh =)
Hey mummies, there's Robinson expo sale from 26July - 5Aug. They are selling Sheares carseat at $89. Its from newborn to 4 years old. Anyone knows if Shears car seat is okay? My in laws are going down today to check it out..

pattypat44

Hello everyone, I just joined mummysg. We're expecting our first child on Nov. 8, 2012! And it's a girl! Gleneagles Hospital, Dr. Lisa Chin. :)

teriwinkle

Welcome pattypat44! Have included you in the list below. :)

2 Nov: Chaw – Boy
2 Nov: Isaac1112 - Boy
3 Nov: Ladynana - Boy
3 Nov: Teriwinkle – Girl
7 Nov: Shanney – Girl
8 Nov: Pattypat44 - Girl
10 Nov: Nature – Boy
11 Nov: Babyeskimo – Boy
14 Nov: Gracelkw - Boy
15 Nov: Apricotgem - Girl
16 Nov: Lynnmun – Girl
17 Nov: Jesamine – Girl
20 Nov: Joasiss – Boy
22 Nov: Katherine - Boy
27 Nov: Ibie – Girl
30 Nov: B Zhai - Girl
2 Dec: Allele – Girl

Pending EDD:
Ryuichi - Boy
D0lphinz - Girl (Tentative)
MummyValerie – Boy

Hi, any of you experienced any weird sensation in your groin or pubic area recently? I've been having this strained feeling, if that is a correct description. Not constant but just want to know if I am the only one experiencing that

joasiss

Thanks Katherine, Ill look in daiso.
I get a bit of discomfort when my belly hardens, esp when walking. Sometimes when stand too long or tired, will have a slight feeling of period coming. Not sure if thats what u are referring to. Does it go away?

Jofeny

Hi, any of you experienced any weird sensation in your groin or pubic area recently? I've been having this strained feeling, if that is a correct description. Not constant but just want to know if I am the only one experiencing that
It's normal girl. Baby is gaining weight n pushing down. Some might feel the vagina area is like swollen (especially if u try to push when u r pooing)..