EDD Nov 2013

Thelay

Hi Estya,

Then I am out. I am already 33 weeks... Ok let me know how is Ms Suriani.. I booked another lady as well. I forgot her name. will let u know after this week.
Thanks

lynnn

Yes, it's only safe to deliver after 37 weeks, coz baby's lungs will be developed by then. Anytime before that, their lungs will not be able to support and will have to be on tubes. So hang in there, mummies! At least till week 37... :)

hi lynnn, hi-5 too, I get emo quite often lately too... Get very sensitive and affected by the smallest things.. Sigh.. Really dunno how to deal with it sometimes... Hope it's not prenatal blues or what....
I feel so emo and depressed. I tear easily these days and even cry myself to sleep. :(

Thelay

Oh.. poor lynnn.. think about happy things.. baby can feel mummy's feeling.. Dont be sad.. Be happy for baby.. You are seeing his/her soon...

estya

i understand what you are going thru, lynnn.. my mood nowadays depends largely on how other people talks to me, i can get sensitive and be very affected by their tone... feeling terrible.. that day, i was whatsapping about this to my hubby, type halfway i also cried already... sigh...

but thelay is right, baby can feel what we are going thru.. so we should try our best to be happy happy happy... :)

estya

My boy is quite the opposite.. When I am feeling stressed or sad, he will keep very still.. When I am relaxing or happy, he will kick and jab actively... Seems like we all have unique individuals residing in our tummies already.. :)

aiyrane

Thanks rav3naers!

Wasn't active lately..
Was busy consulting TCMs and catching up on rest at home.
My water retention has resided miraculously just 3 days after cutting down on carbo!
Still have leg weakness, so eating iron pills and chinese medicine.
The leg weakness is likely due to lack of blood as I have anemia.

Frankly, I didn't gain much weight. Now at 31 weeks. Think overall gain 3-4kg cos only my tummy area grew.

EDD Nov 24

Time really flies! 2 more months to go!

aiyrane

Have a great birthday tomorrow, Thelay!

:p mine moves most of the time when I'm eating haha

Lots of moodswings and fatigue for me.
Me working full time too... tired...

rav3naers

aiyrane:829452 said:
Thanks rav3naers!

Wasn't active lately..
Was busy consulting TCMs and catching up on rest at home.
My water retention has resided miraculously just 3 days after cutting down on carbo!
Still have leg weakness, so eating iron pills and chinese medicine.
The leg weakness is likely due to lack of blood as I have anemia.

Frankly, I didn't gain much weight. Now at 31 weeks. Think overall gain 3-4kg cos only my tummy area grew.

EDD Nov 24

Time really flies! 2 more months to go!
Wah...u only gain so little!? I gained 10kg so far. Also cutting down on carbo & loading on fruits, vegs coz my appetite very good now. Shall c how heavy bb is at 32weeks scan. Hee

Last edited:

estya

wow thats really very little weight gain! how did you managed to do it? envy... I also gained about 10kg so far... appetite also very good nowadays so should eat wisely already else may just gain excessive weight...

rav3naers

Mashiiii:829566 said:
Hello all! I'm new here. 1st time mummy, edd 8th nov:) To all MTBs, hang in there!
Hi Mashiii! Looks like u r one of the first in line to pop. :) excited? Is this ur first?

Mashiiii

Yes! Its going to be my first baby. Hehe. Its a princess. Not too sure her current weight, heading to the gynae in a bit to see her. *excited* she weighed about 1.8kg in her 32 weeks.. overweight. Gynae nagging me about it. Lol. Im deliverying at Thomson! Cant wait to go on my ml... how are you all? Hope all's well!!

rav3naers

Mashiiii:829744 said:
Really? My gyane told me to keep it down. If not big baby harder to give birth! Hahaha.
Is ur appetite much better than 2nd tri? I get hungry very easily now. Lol... hope bb dun get too big.

Mashiiii

Its depends actually.. my 1st trimester ms was very bad. I lost 5kg. 2nd trimester was very good. 3rd trimester depends on the position of baby.. I don't eat as much especially at night. Will make me vomit. But baby seems to descend last week. No longer so high up, so I ate more. Just had sakae buffet ytd! Haha. But doc recommendation definitely is less quantity more meals! :D