EDD Nov 2013

Thelay

These days I also have cravings for sweet and cold stuff.. I never fan of sweet things. I prefer sour, spicy and salty..but till now I still dont like chocolate...

Today I had prenatal massage. Massage lady help me turn my baby.

rav3naers

Thelay:830002 said:
These days I also have cravings for sweet and cold stuff.. I never fan of sweet things. I prefer sour, spicy and salty..but till now I still dont like chocolate...

Today I had prenatal massage. Massage lady help me turn my baby.
Thelay, does ur massage lady do house calls or its at a spa?

Thelay

Rav.. its at home. They do postnatal massage as well.. quite difficult to book lae. I want to have every week. Now I get 2 person and check who have slots for the week. One person is 80 for 1.5 hour. One is 70 for 75 mins

happysoul

Hi everyone, I am at 32 weeks..edd is 23 nov..alls going well, have gained 5 kgs,baby is at 1.8 kgs..
Anyone going to deliver at Gleneagles?

Last edited:

Mashiiii

Thelay, how many weeks are you at? Still can do massage ah? I did once but didn't continue thereafter. Too exp. Your baby not turned yet?

happysoul

Hi Mashiii, I was already overweight when I conceived so I made sure I didn't gain a lot, just want minimum gain and luckily my baby is absorbing well otherwise I would have no choice to gain more..

estya

I think my bb heaviness might be my cravings for chocolate, ice-creams and fries occasionally :p
Same with me! I never really like sweet stuff.. But nowadays I crave for very sweet chocolate, ice creams and soft drinks.. fries became a favourite too!

estya

Rav.. its at home. They do postnatal massage as well.. quite difficult to book lae. I want to have every week. Now I get 2 person and check who have slots for the week. One person is 80 for 1.5 hour. One is 70 for 75 mins
Hi Thelay, have you tried the new prenatal massage lady already?
I just had a session with Suriani, I feel that her strokes are lighter than Mdm Mas'. If you have done Swedish massage before, hers is like those. Professional swedish massage type we do in spa... You may not like it if you are used to stronger strokes, but since we are in our week 33 already, guess it is still better to settle with lighter strokes than nothing or risking premature delivery... But i still feel very relaxed, during the massage session, i almost fell asleep...

Thelay

Ya. Today I have MDM haianah.. Or something . I forgot her name. Her charges are 70$ for 75 mins. Her stroke are quite strong. So far I have tried 3. I prefer ms Ida as she do more deep pressing. Not rub skin. I don't like rubbing skin as it just make my skin pain. Not not deep inside. After massage, I need to do stretch. But each of them have their own good. Ms Ida didn't massage my head and face. Siti is good at massaging leg. Ms haianah is good when she massage shoulder. But all of them difficult to get appt. I wnt to do weekly. I know price is ex. But it's temporary relief to my tired legs and back. I think of going outside but add up to and for taxi, this is still cheaper..

mashiii.. I m ald 33 weeks...

I feel quite bored waiting for baby.. I have bought all stuff and also done washing.. Think too early and need to wash again...

Mashiiii

Haha! I think everyone cant wait to see their little ones:)) I haven wash yet, haven pack my hospital bag. Lazy ehs. Need to force myself to do it liao. Anyone going to baby market next weekend at expo? ;)

estya

i havent pack and haven wash too... getting abit stressed... haha... yes, am definitely going to the baby market, feel like still have many things haven buy yet!

rav3naers

Thelay:830095 said:
Ya. Today I have MDM haianah.. Or something . I forgot her name. Her charges are 70$ for 75 mins. Her stroke are quite strong. So far I have tried 3. I prefer ms Ida as she do more deep pressing. Not rub skin. I don't like rubbing skin as it just make my skin pain. Not not deep inside. After massage, I need to do stretch. But each of them have their own good. Ms Ida didn't massage my head and face. Siti is good at massaging leg. Ms haianah is good when she massage shoulder. But all of them difficult to get appt. I wnt to do weekly. I know price is ex. But it's temporary relief to my tired legs and back. I think of going outside but add up to and for taxi, this is still cheaper..

mashiii.. I m ald 33 weeks...

I feel quite bored waiting for baby.. I have bought all stuff and also done washing.. Think too early and need to wash again...
Thanks for the massage info. I dun like those rubbing massage. My bw therapist knows my preference, told me prenatal massage is mostly rubbing type, not the deep muscle depressions. Haiz...guess I wait till pop than go for good full body shiok shiok massages.

Thelay

I am going baby market too.. I still need to buy infant carrier.. and cute newborn outfit for going home from hospital.. all I bought start from 3 months.

Should I stock up diapers at baby market? But some said sudden brands give rashes to baby.. hmmm...

I suddenly feel not happy with my current house.. feel like doing painting, cleaning and buying new furnitures..

So bored.. should I start taking up knitting to make baby booties?

rav3naers

Thelay:830190 said:
Rav.. where is ur massage?? What is bw? Brizillian wax?
The spa is Revive wellness @ the central. Did ipl, brazilian, facial & massage there coz very comfortable with my therapist. Been with them for many years already.

aiyrane

Wah...u only gain so little!? I gained 10kg so far. Also cutting down on carbo & loading on fruits, vegs coz my appetite very good now. Shall c how heavy bb is at 32weeks scan. Hee
:D Think cos I get lots of acid reflux the moment I eat sweet stuff and puke when eating sour stuff. So just concentrate more on meat (protein), veg, fruits n carbo.
Yup appetite good in 3rd trimester. Waiting for my baby growth spurt! 1.7kg at 32 weeks.. Gynae says normal though.

Anyone's blood pressure fell after 32 weeks? My's normally 100/60 but drop to 89/57 this time...

aiyrane

I am going baby market too.. I still need to buy infant carrier.. and cute newborn outfit for going home from hospital.. all I bought start from 3 months.

Should I stock up diapers at baby market? But some said sudden brands give rashes to baby.. hmmm...

I suddenly feel not happy with my current house.. feel like doing painting, cleaning and buying new furnitures..

So bored.. should I start taking up knitting to make baby booties?
Hey Thelay, I'm making lots of adjustments to my house layout too! Clearing stuff, adding furniture and etc. Having fun doing those stuff :D
By the time baby comes will need room for putting baby stuff so enjoying my time to throw, throw, throw and arrange :p

BTW anyone bought maternity bras? I asked ard but heard that they dun seem to be a neccessity to buy.