EDD Nov 2013

rachelcsh

Hi, I am an experienced masseur specialized in slimming before and after pregnancy.
Charging @ $40/time and I am contactable at 96425955.

estya

you are sooooooo right, Mashiiii..
Time crawls like forever... haha... I am planning to take ml prolly 1 week before my edd or just the weekend before if i can tahan.. you?

Mashiiii

estya:832213 said:
you are sooooooo right, Mashiiii..
Time crawls like forever... haha... I am planning to take ml prolly 1 week before my edd or just the weekend before if i can tahan.. you?
Oh estya! I cant tahan man.. im stopping work on 18th oct. Edd is 8th nov. You know we can use childcare leave for this yr? I share with you my maternity leave plan.. maybe u can arrange and stop work earlier to rest! (I just joined my company this april, so childcare leave prorated to be 4 days. Usually is 6 days)

21st-25th oct (5days annual leave)
28th-20th dec (8 weeks maternity leave)
23th dec (off in lieu ph for deepavali)
24th dex (1 day annual leave)
25th dec (ph)
26th, 27th, 30th & 31st dec (4 days ccl for 2014)
1st jan (ph)
2nd & 3rd jan (2days ccl for 2014)
6th jan - 28th feb (8 weeks maternity)

Will resume work on 3rd march!

estya

hey that's very clever! i din think of spliting the maternity leave such that we can utilise the PHs!
haha.. i kept thinking that i have to forgo the PHs coz they will all run into my ml... was thinking of just taking 4 months in a go... okok... let me go plan this way too..
thanks for sharing, dear! :)

aiyrane

Thanks Mashii for sharing! Time to start planning mine too.. :D

Anyone feeling v tired nowadays? I sleep ard 9hrs but during the day I still find it hard to keep awake..
I also get night sweats, just my head and neck areas..

Mashiiii

Welcome my dears. I was just trying to Maximize the long leave and also get sufficient rest before baby pops. Hoping she will come earlier:D managed to stretch my ml to 19weeks in this case. Haha.

Mashiiii

Whats your edd and delivering at? Yes. Feeling so tired. I cant sleep well at night. keeps waking up. Cant nap as well cause working -_-

estya

oh i dont feel quite tired or sleepy, although i have interrupted sleep at night... But i do get night sweat around neck area too, thot i was the only one - phew!
my edd is 11 Nov and delivering at TMC. how about you?

estya

my gynae is Dr Adrian Woodworth.. Mine is a prince.. you? :)
How's your preparation coming? Packed already??

Mashiiii

I see! Seems like a lot of good reviews about him! Mine is Dr Benjamin Tham:)) baby princess. Not yet! I waiting to stop work then pack, wash etc. Mad excited and I cant wait to see her! Is this ur no.1 as well? I'm so scare of pain :confused:

savethebirds

Hi there,

My EDD is 08 Nov and going to Mount E. Went for my 36th weeks check up today and doctor recommended me to start doing some exercises as a natural way of inducing the baby. Do you ladies have that too? My Pregnancy's been going OK so far and she is still growing.

Mashiiii

Hello savethebirds! We have the same edd. Hahas:) I have yet to go for my 36th week check up.. Having it scheduled on next mon :D how heavy is your baby now? Heard squats / pelvic exercise helps to get baby engaged.

savethebirds

It was difficult to get an accurate measurement but abt 2.6kg, slightly lower than 50% on the growth chart..

Hello savethebirds! We have the same edd. Hahas:) I have yet to go for my 36th week check up.. Having it scheduled on next mon :D how heavy is your baby now? Heard squats / pelvic exercise helps to get baby engaged.

estya

I see! Seems like a lot of good reviews about him! Mine is Dr Benjamin Tham:)) baby princess. Not yet! I waiting to stop work then pack, wash etc. Mad excited and I cant wait to see her! Is this ur no.1 as well? I'm so scare of pain :confused:
Yah he is my first... super excited too... but scared of pain too!

Mashiiii

Savethebirds - icic. Cant wait for my check up to see how heavy is my dear girl now:)

Estya - hehe. Yahhh. Im hoping I can go for natural birth without epi!