EDD Nov 2013

CynLAI

Cynlai, dont worry! Just continue to eat good food till baby pops:)) must hang in there at least till 37weeks yea! Im talking to my girl.. hoping she will choose to come out earlier ;)
Thanks Mashiiii! Gonna see Gynae this Thursday and will see how my little one is doin...he was a bit on the light side in last time check-up...hopefully, he could climb back to the normal curve this time round...haha..then my hubby will not force me to eat so many things....
sure, have gone that far already..will hang in there...u too, wish u n ur little gal all the best~!

CynLAI

Hi cynLAI, mine Oso 26 nov deliver at mount A :) haha. But my gynae said I will giv birth early :( so nervous....
Hi Kelly!

How's ur diarrhea? Hope you get better now...I used to experience diarrhea when I was taking milk products during the 1st trimester...so my gynae asked to stop taking first and slowly increased the intake during the 2nd trimester...then condition gets better...you'd better check with ur gynae and see whats going on...

btw, did ur gynae tell u why u would deliver early than the EDD? My gynae didnt mention abt the timing to me yet...so gotta check with her this Thursday....me too, so nervous...fingers crossed...things will go fine...:eek:

Mashiiii

Hehe. Cynlai, on the light side easier to give birth! Mine on the heavy side. Boohoos. But most impt is healthy! :)) I cant wait for this week to end. Am going for my long long leave till 3rd March! :D

aiyrane

Me giving birth in Mount A too! Expected on 24 Nov. Nx Monday checkup.. Hope my baby no longer in breech position..

CynLAI

Me giving birth in Mount A too! Expected on 24 Nov. Nx Monday checkup.. Hope my baby no longer in breech position..
Hi aiyrane

I am going for check up tmr and will check with gynae on the position of my baby...hopefully things are well...dont worry so much, I have read from the book that baby can still move around and only by 37th week, the gynae will then decide what to do..so we still have time..Mashiii is right, talk to ur baby to move in right position~ All the best to u and hope to see u in Mount A!

Mashiii, hang in there..only 2 more days left and u could enjoy ur long long holiday!!

Mashiiii

Hmmm. I also start to have diarrhea. 2 days le.. Is it a sign?! Was hoping baby be a novemeber baby.. but not going to object if she wants out earlier!! Hahas.

lynnn

yesterday went for appt for 36weeks plus, baby weighs 2.95kg... right side pelvis hurts when sleeping or stand up after sitting down.... anyone also having the same feeling?

Mashiiii

lynn - your heavy one seems to be on the heavier side too! haha. nope. pelvis only aches but not pain... maybe not used to the weight of the tummy?

thelay - reallyyy? i rarely diarrhea throughout my pregnancy.. read online that it might be body preparing for labor. oh wells! lets just drink more water~~

nightime

Hi mummy,

I curious how heavy is you baby during 28week. my baby weight 1.7kg when I was 28 week and gyne told me that baby over grown n I kind of worry.

Now i 31 week and I Aso having diarrhea recently.

Mashiiii

hello nighttime! wahh. my bby was 1.3kg at 28weeks and doctor already nagged me.. Are you controlling your diet? Going for your gynae at 32 weeks i suppose? Dont worry! Most important is baby healthy.. :)

nightime

hello nighttime! wahh. my bby was 1.3kg at 28weeks and doctor already nagged me.. Are you controlling your diet? Going for your gynae at 32 weeks i suppose? Dont worry! Most important is baby healthy.. :)
Hi mashiiiii, I trying to control my diet but it so hard to do it. Every time it try to eat half full, I will feel my chest is burning and I will feel like vomiting too. is so uncomfortable. Ended up I start eating again. I will be seeing my gynan in 2 week and I doing some test cos my baby over grown :(

Mashiiii

maybe u can get some acid reflux medicine from your gynae? not too sure if its the same, but i will feel chest burning and feel like vomitting too. felt more like acidic in my stomach. you can snack on more healthy stuffs like carrot sticks (yucks for me), natural snack bars etc.. wholemeal bread instead of white bread yea.. eat less carbo and should be fine..

estya

wow so diarrhea is a sign?? i must look out for it then...

i dont have heartburn, but i often felt a sour taste in my mouth so i kept eating sweet stuff to cover it... super unhealthy... :(

Veronleo

Yes. I'm getting cordlife. Is not that expensive what you all think. I only pay $900 for the enrollment and $250 per year. That's all.

Mashiiii

Estya, not a sure-tell sign I think. Reading online and thats what some pple said. Never heard from gynae though! Hows ur little one these days? :))

CynLAI

Hi Mashiiii

He's now 2.2 kg in 34th week...gonna be a mid-sized baby...hopefully he could reach 3 kg when he meet us!

u too, hope everything goes well in ur next check-up next Mon~

lynnn

Where can I get cheap maternity dress for one time Wear only. . Cos need to attend one event before I deliver.. I went to those shops in shopping centres but it's ex. . .