EDD Nov 2013

estya

Hi Thelay, I just had a prenatal session with Kak Nisah, her strength is really good. I think you may like to try her. She charges $60 for an hour. Let me know if you want her contact number.

estya

hey mashiiii how was your check up? everything ok? i went for mine on Friday, was a little worried that my boy may get too big..

CynLAI

Hi all..been a while since last time checked in here...
Good to know that every mummy is getting ready for their little ones~
My edd is 26 Nov and going to deliver in Mt. A, anyone going to be there too?....I kinda a bit nervous already..dunno whether I can hang on.....

Mashiiii

Estya, not yet. Check up tomolo. Update u again:)) how many weeks are you and how heavy is your prince? Cut down on the carbo and snacks? Im trying to as well -_-

Mashiiii

Cynlai, dont worry! Just continue to eat good food till baby pops:)) must hang in there at least till 37weeks yea! Im talking to my girl.. hoping she will choose to come out earlier ;)

Mashiiii

Estya, seen doc. Bby 2.9kg at 36w3d. On the heavy side. Doc said he will recommend induce once bby hit 3.5kg.. if not will too big. But so far so good. Got to watch diet more strictly... :(

estya

hey Mashiii, my boy is also 2.9kg at 36 weeks... i was rather shocked coz he was merely 1.8kg just 2 weeks ago... i was wondering if this measurement was accurate coz based on the head circumference, think doc did a very quick estimation, so not sure if i should be alarmed.. he told me everything normal, and did not mention about induction... i cross my fingers dont have to be induced, i heard induction is much more painful than when the labour starts naturally... :S

estya

Any mummies exploring cordblood banking? Going to store private or donate? Appreciate thoughts and comments. I am now inclined to donate to public...

Mashiiii

Estya, 1.8kg to 2.9kg?! Thats a lot! Mine is 2.3kg to 2.9kg... how much did you gained in 2 weeks? My doc says induction more pain is a myth leh.. I told him the same thing. Then he laughed and said its a myth...

Mashiiii

kelly - diarrhea? no leh.. usually is constipation. try asking your gynae? remember to hydrate more! diarrhea will dehydrate ya..

Mashiiii

Any mummies exploring cordblood banking? Going to store private or donate? Appreciate thoughts and comments. I am now inclined to donate to public...
Estya, i also thinking of donating! must faster give consent etc. then you can request delay clamping of blood cord for baby also.. got benefits for baby de. Usually delay clamping of blood cord cannot donate though, but my doc say just give consent. he will do the delay clamping of blood cord for baby and then see can donate or not after that.. not going to store cause expensive..

Kelly2268

Mashiiii.. Ya diarrhea.. :( normally I Oso constipation but dunno y this few days start to have diarrhea dunno is it sign of early labour.. So worried.. Okie I will ;) thanks babe..

estya

Any mummies experiencing having diarrhea at 34wks? I have been having diarrhea for the last 4-5 days alrdy:(
I dont have diarrhea problem, but experiencing very bad water retention... got a good massage lady to help push out the water retained in my feet, so felt slightly better....
and also because of water retention, i guess, my fingers often got numb esp in the morning...

estya

Estya, 1.8kg to 2.9kg?! Thats a lot! Mine is 2.3kg to 2.9kg... how much did you gained in 2 weeks? My doc says induction more pain is a myth leh.. I told him the same thing. Then he laughed and said its a myth...
yah that's why i was shocked also, but i think this 2.9kg is not accurate cos my bump is still considered pretty small at week 36.. i also did not take note of my weight gain over the last 2 weeks.. shucks..

haha i think induction is more painful coz need to insert pills and break water bag manually... if everything happens on its own then no need to go thru these unnecessary pain... :p

Mashiiii

yah that's why i was shocked also, but i think this 2.9kg is not accurate cos my bump is still considered pretty small at week 36.. i also did not take note of my weight gain over the last 2 weeks.. shucks..

haha i think induction is more painful coz need to insert pills and break water bag manually... if everything happens on its own then no need to go thru these unnecessary pain... :p
the doctor didnt give you a booklet to keep track of your weight? I gained 1.6kg in 2 weeks, baby gained ~500g.. haha. my bump is big! yea.. sometimes the different angles of the head circumference will give different variations of weight estimation. dont think so much.. most impt is bby healthy! yah lo. i also hope can natural, but see how lo. if really choose induce also ok. im struggling between seeing her soon and wanting her to stay inside for longer..!! but most likely i will choose to get her induced on 1st nov if she hasn't pop out by then. ~39 weeks. :)