EDD Nov 2013

estya

Estya, not a sure-tell sign I think. Reading online and thats what some pple said. Never heard from gynae though! Hows ur little one these days? :))
he is well and active, he likes to move his whole body to my right tummy, quite uncomfortable sometimes so i kept massaging him... how's your princess doing? :)
i have been experiencing braxton hicks more often nowadays.. how abt you?

nightime

maybe you can get some acid reflux medicine from your gynae? not too sure if its the same, but i will feel chest burning and feel like vomitting too. felt more like acidic in my stomach. you can snack on more healthy stuffs like carrot sticks (yucks for me), natural snack bars etc.. wholemeal bread instead of white bread yea.. eat less carbo and should be fine..
i will ask from my gynae during the next check up. Thanks!

rav3naers

lynnn:834531 said:
Where can I get cheap maternity dress for one time Wear only. . Cos need to attend one event before I deliver.. I went to those shops in shopping centres but it's ex. . .
U can buy from from qoo10 but do note the package delivery time. :) or u can buy those empire cut dresses. Usually shops selling maternity clothes r quite ex.

Mashiiii

Went for my check-up today. My girl 3kg+ le! Omggggg. Haha. Everything's good. But she's not engaged yet.. trying to coax her. Hehe. Glad I decided to stop working earlier. Got time to do some tidying and preparations! :D

estya

awww so envy... i am only stopping work in 2 weeks' time, now rushing to finish all outstanding work... have fun, Mashiiii!! :)

Hi all..been a while since last time checked in here...
Good to know that every mummy is getting ready for their little ones~
My edd is 26 Nov and going to deliver in Mt. A, anyone going to be there too?....I kinda a bit nervous already..dunno whether I can hang on.....
Stay calm, if you need help then hire a doula. Mt A is a nice place to give birth.

CynLAI

yesterday went for appt for 36weeks plus, baby weighs 2.95kg... right side pelvis hurts when sleeping or stand up after sitting down.... anyone also having the same feeling?
"Hand up" Hi Lynnn, I have experienced once last Saturday after we went for shoppying...I could experience a sudden right side pelvis pain...my hubby reckoned it could be due to the heavy tummy now..the add-on weights to our legs and pelvis muscles...will further check with the gynae next week...
hope u getting better~

Mashiiii

@veronleo - all the best!! another 4 more days can see your little one already!

@thelay - know how you feel.. i cant wait for her to come out too. hoping tomorrow doc will tell me my girl engage already.. ~.~

@estya - i remember your edd quite near to mine right.. excited? hehe. im "coaxing" my girl to come out this week...

estya

hey mashiiii, haha yah we are only a few days apart.. my boy has not engaged yet.. dunno when he will be and i hope to see him soon too! Have packed my hospital bag this morning - felt accomplished!

Mashiiii

haha. i packed mine too! yahh.. same here. last week my gynae was saying my girl still not engaged and got lots of water.. but recently my stomach has been very hard. hoping its a sign..

estya

i think that's braxton hicks, i have been experiencing that very often nowadays too.. and my pelvis has started to feel achy.. hope it's a sign too, though i have a feeling that he may be late lah... hehe...

Mashiiii

i dont feel the contractions / urge to push though.. just whole stomach hard.. not really that sure how to determine its braxton hicks.. and can hard whole day.. i hoping my girl come out soon cause i already on leave~~ wan spend more time with her. U on leave alr? i can only sleep 2-3 hours per time now :(

Thelay

Oh. I having this feeli g as well. Like balloon with full air.. and backache.. and stomach upset.. today too leave to monitor how. Last night cant sleep well..