EDD Nov'14

Win Won

By the way,is anyone signing up for cordblood banking? Any comments ?
it's quite expensive and most of my friends did not sign up.
thanks taurusmom for the link!
i'm comtempating on the cordblood banking too and hope to find out more on 12-Jul! long term wise its really very costly, but i think it will be good esp during the infant yrs as an insurance in case is needed.

Win Won

Hi littlehamster,

Taobao is a good idea. Heard some parents even buy their bb stuff over there. However if qlty is yr concern, u better test out before buy a lot?!

Btw how much did u pay for Mdm Wong B.B's course?
Went into TMC website and notice the price rather step for 6 lessons, $320+ for weekday while 395+ for weekend class.
I'm going to the 12-July workshop, hopefully there's a booth for TMC there where I can also enjoy some discount. Haaa…

U started the course already? Is the course titled 'Childbirth Education Course'?

Win Won

Hi babydf,

fyi some classes like that of kk will last 2 mths. was told that by the time the course ended will be mid-sep to end-sep.
was advised that if take mid-aug class will be a bit too close to our due dates! u better watch out for the dates too :D

littlehamster

Win won, I took the weekend plus deliver at tmc, after discount is $350. U can try asking them on the workshop that day. Is the childbirth education course. I'm starting in Sept, end in early oct

Had my 20weeks detailed scan yesterday, the sonographer very pleased with the scan. She say all is Ok, baby is 360g within normal range. How's everybody doing?

Last edited:

Taurusmom

My scan on mon. Will update :)
im letting my baby listen to music lately, fun to feel the kicks.
by the way, anyone subscribe to motherhood magazine? Saw this promotion below that 3 yrs subscription comes with free gift baby walker.
im interested but not sure if the content focus mainly on pregnancy. Do they provide info on baby growth and parenting after child birth?
cos no point subscribing 3 yrs if its just on pregnancy.

Subscription

Taurusmom

Winwon, most likely i wony be signing up for cordblood as most of my friends didnt sign up.
It's quite costly. However, considering donating it to public blood bank. It's a gd deed. And if your baby needs it in future, they will release your baby's cordblood if it is still available.

littlehamster

taurusmom: i aso saw the walker! tempted to subscribe for the freebies. i subscribed 2 years previously when first start on ttc journey, and i think my subscription gonna end soon. so far see Amazon reviews like quite good leh, somemore can convert to table, but baby can only use when older, we still like so far away.. hmmmm. for their magazines, they have a topic each for pregnancy, newborn, toddlers, and older kids and some info cum advert by suppliers. u can try the june edition download the online copy and read read

littlehamster

Shld be this brand? I feel the price like defers alot, duno is imitation or not
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00J69XI8C?pc_redir=1404105085&robot_redir=1

Taurusmom

Hi i did my detail scan yesterday. Confirmed is a baby girl :)
doctor said i need to control my weight gain cos
on high side. Now gained 6 kg at 20 weeks. I saw my girl sucking her thumb.so cute.
little hamster, i subscribed to motherhood magazine already.

littlehamster

Taurusmum Congrats on a lil princess! Wah 6kg leh. I only gain like still hovering around 2kg sometimes 3kg -.-

u have space to put the walker table? Seems bulky. Is it combi brand?

Taurusmom

Thanks! Shd have space for it seems quite small. Seems like can dismantle. Not sure about the brand.
I bought some clothes already.:)

creamm

Hi ladies,
I am 19 weeks preggie now, but yet to feel any baby kicks. Or maybe i m confused with stomach noises :302:
Please share how it feels like?

Taurusmom

I started to have the feeling on wk 18. It's quite mild. Feels like gas or stomach popping. Or something wriggling.
I'm feeling more movements by wk 20. My baby usually moves after lunch and before sleep.

Win Won

Hi Taurusmom & little hamster,

My weight is up 4kg at wk 21! I've been eating recently...haaa… Dr have not mention to control my weight even though i am already on the heavy side before pregnant.
I did detailed scan today and now my baby is a boy :)
I also saw him sucking his thumb…so funny.

Going to do glucose blood test next week!