EDD Oct 2013

shinyshin

Morning dear all :)

TVH: I called to ask last two weeks n they asked me to call bac to months later. Hmm.. Cos my edd is 15oct... Sound too early for them... When is ur edd? U can reg so early?

PrincessIrsh: ya. I having lower back pain for long time alrd. That's y always which to go for massage!! But heard from fren that we can't have massage or even prenatal massage at early stage lik now... So I jz bear with it.... Hmmm...

Anyone going to Baby expo this coming wkend? Thking to visit n buy some by stuff! Heehee...excited! But what can we buy first? Bcos I m first time mama dunno what can we buy first? Those experienced mummies can help? :)

TVH

Shinyshin, u mean Wong boh boi's class? I registered online. But their website super duper slow. Can only be opened with internet explorer, not Firefox or anything else. My EDD is also 15th Oct!! *high 5*!!

I booked the class that starts on 30th June. Maybe u try online? My registration is confirmed le...

Last edited:

TVH

Mummies,

Do u all have lower back pain? I juz started having it this morning.. Smthg is really wrong with me i think.. Tummy not rite.. Back Pain n all.. Haizz..
I juz hope my baby is fine.. At the rate I am going.. i tink tonight i might visit KKH.. :S :S :S
My lower back aches from time to time...but mostly due to sitting for too long or lying on my back....but it shouldn't be painful....if it's pain u are feeling, better go check with your gynae...meanwhile avoid lying on your back.....i tried to kneel on all fours to ease my back from the stress occasionally....it's a yoga pose and i find it helps to relieve the ache abit

Mummies,

Now i need all your advise, Am 18+ weeks now...

I had a slight fall on 30/04 while walking back home at night. I landed on all fours, but did not hit my tummy. After which there has been no pain/discharge.. Juz left with some bruises on my left knee and right calf.

And since yesterday, I have been feeling queasiness and uneasiness on my tummy...Like a funny feeling in the tummy. Like pain but no pain and also like its rumbling inside? Feels totally weird.. I tried going to the ladies and walking around.. but still the feel is there.. It was alright yesterday night. But in the morning it started again.
I feel so odd.

Do you all think i should visit KKH or should I just wait and see?? Feeling very confused and disturbed...:embarrassed:

Hi PrincessIrsh, I think you shld visit KKH too to ease your worries, at least knowing that baby is well and all.

I had a very tight and heavy stomach feeling since 6 May till 7 May night. Went toilet twice and had some prune juice, let out a whole lot of wind and today the feeling of queasiness was gone.

It may just be wind and nothing serious but we can't be sure, mother's instinct is the strongest, if you feel something's wrong, better to check it out.

huiqin83

hi PrincessIsh,

is better u go see doc for ur condition. May end up paying abit for been kiasu but is better this way. At least u knoe ur bb is ok and ease ur mind. No need worry wad this pain or tt pain anymore.

shinyshin

Shinyshin, u mean Wong boh boi's class? I registered online. But their website super duper slow. Can only be opened with internet explorer, not Firefox or anything else. My EDD is also 15th Oct!! *high 5*!!

I booked the class that starts on 30th June. Maybe u try online? My registration is confirmed le...
*High Five!!* ^.^
So where will you deliver? TMC?
ya, will try online~ but thinking if i reg for June one, then ard Jul will finish the cls...will i forgot what teacher taught in Oct? :p hahaha
heard ppl say better not to join too early~are we consider early ya? :p hehehehe
first time mum, nervous sia~

hi princessISH

better go KKH or see your gynae to have a scan to give yourself a peace of mind...
worrying is worst than anything.... and i totally understand ....

the rumbling that you mentioned sounds like baby movement?
if you think it is not, then i think it is good for you to have check at KKH....
but i also had backache during my pregnancy... and gynae said it is normal, so not to worry about that

TVH

*High Five!!* ^.^
So where will you deliver? TMC?
ya, will try online~ but thinking if i reg for June one, then ard Jul will finish the cls...will i forgot what teacher taught in Oct? :p hahaha
heard ppl say better not to join too early~are we consider early ya? :p hehehehe
first time mum, nervous sia~
I'll deliver at Gleneagles.

i read that we can attend the class ard 20 weeks of gestational age. By 30th June, should be abt 24th week or so....i think it's just nice cos 2nd trimester usually have more energy and won't feel that tired...when 3rd trimester comes, maybe too tired to be able to absorb everything in the class....I'm also a 1st time mum :)

joyfulmum

Mummies can i check which week did u discover gender of baby? I wanna noe so much but gynae kept saying diff gender each time i visit!

Want to go expo fair too but cant buy anything yet! Sobbb

littlej

Joyful mum - dr chan told me boy at week 14. U mean he keeps changing everytime u see him? On my scan he still draw arrow and put "boy"!

Tvh - wow... I was thinking of going for the classes maybe end July. So that erm I can rem. that said, let me know how the classes are?!? I was wondering if can skip the childbirth classes but just attend the taking care of babies ones... Very lazy leh... Must attend so many... And for all I know maybe I can't give birth naturally how...

littlej

Wa Jia lat - I told my mum boy and she super excited and my man also super happy it is a boy... Hmm.. but i had exclamation mark for mine - "boy!!!". Hahaha. How ah... Now I can't wait for my detailed scan!!!

joyfulmum

Littlej,

Don worry maybe ur bb's part more prominent.. mine kept moving ard cannot sit still.haha. gender doesnt matter since first baby but very curious lah!

Dear All,

Thank you for your advise. I went to KKH yesterday nite. Doc said it was reflux that i am having. Since baby is growing so its pushing against the intestines which causes reflux. And also she told me to munch something light every 2hrs so that the acidity does not increase.

As for the fall, I had Doc checked baby's heartbeat and it was fine. So she told me to monitor, as long as no blood/brown stains/discharge. Its fine.

She gave me antibiotics for my phlegm, medi for the acidity and told me to keep up with the 31 May appt.

Thank you all for the advise. Now atleast the mind is at ease. PHewwwww!!!!!:001_302:

june83

Morning mummy...

I had my 19weeks check up yesterday. My doctor also dont wanna confirm baby gender to me. At 12weeks he say is a boy, yesterday he say is a girl but add in one more sentence: not confirm yet, must wait for detail scanning then can confirm." Haha even if this is my 4th children i am also excited about the gender.

Anyway the clinic assitant try to book detail scanning for me at TMC but all fully booked even on weekends, i had try to ask the clinic assitant about the price for detail scanning at TMC, she told me is $80-$100 will not be any more then that.

So my detail scanning will be book at Mount Alvernia next fri 10.30am. excited!