EDD October

Lostkitty

My girl has just turned 3 mths old esterday (wow time flies), n recently she cried after feeding n sometime unwilling to feed before n during feeding. I fed her enfaclac HA (2 spoon) n A+ (1 spoon). Has any mummies had this experience? I wonder if this relates to growth spurth. Please share... Thanks...

Alisa

My girl has just turned 3 mths old esterday (wow time flies), n recently she cried after feeding n sometime unwilling to feed before n during feeding. I fed her enfaclac HA (2 spoon) n A+ (1 spoon). Has any mummies had this experience? I wonder if this relates to growth spurth. Please share... Thanks...
sometimes my son will cry right after feeding (he was still suckle my breast then suddenly cry). usually when he does that means he wan to sleep le. sometimes he sleep while suckle then sometimes will cry. i don know what he does that tho.

Lostkitty

Haha.. Juz now wanna gave her milk to drink n she cry like hell... Then i carry her n walk ard the hse.. She fall asleep.. Haiz.. Sometimes we have to guess wat she wants... Now i changed her bottle teat to 3 flow n seems getting better.. Hopefully she gets better after this.. Cross finger..

Haha.. Juz now wanna gave her milk to drink n she cry like hell... Then i carry her n walk ard the hse.. She fall asleep.. Haiz.. Sometimes we have to guess wat she wants... Now i changed her bottle teat to 3 flow n seems getting better.. Hopefully she gets better after this.. Cross finger..
Hi, lostkitty
are you feed ur baby breastmilk? If yes,, then dont need change size of teat.
my girl also same. Crying when feeding her. Have to carry her till her mood good then she will willing to drink. Almost happen every feeding.

Lostkitty

Hi, lostkitty
are you feed ur baby breastmilk? If yes,, then dont need change size of teat.
my girl also same. Crying when feeding her. Have to carry her till her mood good then she will willing to drink. Almost happen every feeding.
Hi pangsn7376, im feeding my girl formula milk. I guess she still cannot handle the 3 flow teat... N im guessing if she having colic although she is now 3 mths old... I have changed back to 2 flow teat n am going to monitor her this few days.. Hopefully she will gets better...

hotmilktea

Hi mummies

I know this is so out of topic, BUT I really need help! Anyone got Private driving instructors ( AUTO)to recommend? At Seng Kang or Hougang area, TP test at CDC. My hubby keep pushing me to learn so ican drive my son now :(

Please help!!!

lyra

Hotmilktea, I pm u. Can ask him whether he teach in Sengkang area.
So gd! U have a car! Now COE so high, we can't buy one :( so inconvenient to bring bb ard without a car.

hotmilktea

Thanx!!! I will SMS him tmr to ask!

Actually taking can is cheaper as compare to car still, and just wave hand can already. I really dragged learning but no choice now :(

Hotmilktea, I pm u. Can ask him whether he teach in Sengkang area.
So gd! U have a car! Now COE so high, we can't buy one :( so inconvenient to bring bb ard without a car.

hotmilktea

Hi mummies
My boy just went for his 3rd month vaccination. But I feel strange coz my bestie only had 1 jab for her gal in another clinic.
My boy had 2 jabs, 1 on each thigh and a Oral sabin. Any mummies here same ?

His health booklet puts :-
1st DPT vaccine 5 in 1
1st Polio vaccine
1st Oral Sabin

Our PD is from kidzclinic Gleneagles.

lyra

I think every clinic has diff Vaccination schedule. I had my son's done in Polyclinic. They asked whether I want the pneumococcal which is another jab in another thigh. I refused coz I want him to take when he's older, maybe 7 mth old so he only has 1 jab.
Hi mummies
My boy just went for his 3rd month vaccination. But I feel strange coz my bestie only had 1 jab for her gal in another clinic.
My boy had 2 jabs, 1 on each thigh and a Oral sabin. Any mummies here same ?

His health booklet puts :-
1st DPT vaccine 5 in 1
1st Polio vaccine
1st Oral Sabin

Our PD is from kidzclinic Gleneagles.

hotmilktea

I see. Does ur boy has fever? My boy took it on Thursday afternoon and now Sat night still fever up and down.

I think every clinic has diff Vaccination schedule. I had my son's done in Polyclinic. They asked whether I want the pneumococcal which is another jab in another thigh. I refused coz I want him to take when he's older, maybe 7 mth old so he only has 1 jab.

hotmilktea

Yes, every 6 hrs. Last give was Sat 5pm then all the way till just now 5pm again fever 37.6 so I give.

Y so many days? Isn't because more vaccinations given? Sigh

My boy doesn't have fever. only slightly cranky. Polyclinic gave panadol just in case. You let ur baby take it?

lyra

The polyclinic doctor says vaccination fever usually only last for 1 day. I think you better bring baby to pediatrician again. Maybe it's not due to vaccination?

Yes, every 6 hrs. Last give was Sat 5pm then all the way till just now 5pm again fever 37.6 so I give.

Y so many days? Isn't because more vaccinations given? Sigh

The polyclinic doctor says vaccination fever usually only last for 1 day. I think you better bring baby to pediatrician again. Maybe it's not due to vaccination?
Yes, the fever should not more than 1 day.
Hotmilktea, how your baby now?? Is not easy to take care when baby sick. Is the fever still continue, better bring the baby to see pedi, dont let baby suffer.

Hi Lyra,
Read from your blog, are you start work soon??

Hi Alisa,
I believe that you have start work?? How your work and handle baby so far?? I also start work on 01/02. So far so good. But find that seldom spend the time with my girl now. Sometime back to home (8pm), she already sleep in the room. Early morning before I go to work, she still sleep or sometime wake up. Just spend a little time with her. Sometime feel so guilty cannot spend longer time with her.

Recently I found the amount of pumping breastmilk getting lesser. Only able pumping 4oz morning and evening. Really hope i can produce more breastmilk to my girl. Anyone know how to make the breastmilk increase??
Thansk you

nnicole

Hi All!
I'm a sep'11 mummy. first time joining this chat room. Looks like the sep mummies are too busy to be replying to threads.
Hope it is okay with you guys!:)

pangsn7376:
I previously used ferugreek tea to increase my milk supply. Apparently that is supposed to help. Try getting it from those "mummy" kinda shops. it's better than just getting it from Guardian. cause the one i bought from Guardian dint seem to work.

Hi All!
I'm a sep'11 mummy. first time joining this chat room. Looks like the sep mummies are too busy to be replying to threads.
Hope it is okay with you guys!:)

pangsn7376:
I previously used ferugreek tea to increase my milk supply. Apparently that is supposed to help. Try getting it from those "mummy" kinda shops. it's better than just getting it from Guardian. cause the one i bought from Guardian dint seem to work.
Hi Nnicole,
How long you took ferugreek?? Are you still breastfeed your baby??
I actually take ferugreek also. 2 for day. But did not increase much. Hope my breastmilk dont drop so fast. I hope can breastfeed my baby as long as possible. Last time able breastfeed my son for 10 months.

Alisa

Yes, the fever should not more than 1 day.
Hotmilktea, how your baby now?? Is not easy to take care when baby sick. Is the fever still continue, better bring the baby to see pedi, dont let baby suffer.

Hi Lyra,
Read from your blog, are you start work soon??

Hi Alisa,
I believe that you have start work?? How your work and handle baby so far?? I also start work on 01/02. So far so good. But find that seldom spend the time with my girl now. Sometime back to home (8pm), she already sleep in the room. Early morning before I go to work, she still sleep or sometime wake up. Just spend a little time with her. Sometime feel so guilty cannot spend longer time with her.

Recently I found the amount of pumping breastmilk getting lesser. Only able pumping 4oz morning and evening. Really hope i can produce more breastmilk to my girl. Anyone know how to make the breastmilk increase??
Thansk you
ya i started working on 1 feb too. i put him in Infant care and can see his changes after close to 2 weeks there. He cry less often le. ya, when i starts working liao, only spent few hrs in the evening with him when he is not sleep, if he is sleeping then is only those short time when i feed him direct and let him sleep with us for few hrs b4 we go to work. i kept thinking about him during work... i only pump once a day now, the amount i can pump depends on how many times he woke up to feed. if he wake up twice, then i can pump around 8oz, if he only feed once then will be more than 8oz liao.

try drinking more water le? and eating soupy food, it can increase yr milk too.

my son is having block nose since around 2 weeks ago... got it from my SIL and we start to put him in Infant care so his block nose like difficult to recover. Already seen doc and got drop for the nose le, hopefully can recover soon.