EDD October

Wow! U r really great! I showered on 4th day and wash hair on 5th day. Frm then everyday shower then wash hair alt days.
I also keep wiping myself throughout the day when I sweat after feeding or eating.
I usual to shower everyday, but after 2 times I shower out then feel cool. my cl advise me don't shower everyday. last weeks I keep feel fever,my cl said I kena' angin '. better take care. better don't shower.
I also sweating after eating. I about change 4 times of my clothes. feel very hot. at night, after my cl slept I on the iron. if no, cannot sleep.

hi, lyra.
mean ur confinement end this week? so great. start prepare the baby shower?

Last edited:

hotmilktea

I don't know y when I carry my son, he will suddenly go into crying mode and I hv to walk around and pat his
bum bum then he will quiet down and look at me. But if my mum or hubby carry, he is ok with them to carry him and just sit down.
Don't know is it he dun like me or he very teh wants mummy sayang

I don't know y when I carry my son, he will suddenly go into crying mode and I hv to walk around and pat his
bum bum then he will quiet down and look at me. But if my mum or hubby carry, he is ok with them to carry him and just sit down.
Don't know is it he dun like me or he very teh wants mummy sayang
hi, hotmilktea
my bab girl also same. she very teh, will keep asking carry and pat her.
my cl told me I have a teh girl girl. haha.

Giving up breastfeeding I mean. Hmm
hi, joanneoneo,
don't given up. I work hard to pump out the milk also, even the amount is very little. wondering how to increase the amount?
now still work hard pump every 4 hours and 5 times a day.
hope milk will getting more to supply to my baby.

yinching

hi, joanneoneo,
don't given up. I work hard to pump out the milk also, even the amount is very little. wondering how to increase the amount?
now still work hard pump every 4 hours and 5 times a day.
hope milk will getting more to supply to my baby.
Hi Mummies,

I have just given birth on 20 oct 11,intend to go for natural birth but end up emergency c-section cos after 12hrs the dilation still very small and no contractions until early morning 5 plus. I went for my checkup on 19 Oct at KKH, my gynae ask me to admit and not to wait. I also pump out my milk cos letting my baby girl latch on nipples very painful and sore. My nipples are short. Sometimes my nipples bleeds when I pump out my milk but I will wait for few more hrs before I pump my milk. The nurse at KKH ask me to pump out my milk every 3 hrs but I didn't cos I want my nipples to rest more. :)

Hi Mummies,

I have just given birth on 20 oct 11,intend to go for natural birth but end up emergency c-section cos after 12hrs the dilation still very small and no contractions until early morning 5 plus. I went for my checkup on 19 Oct at KKH, my gynae ask me to admit and not to wait. I also pump out my milk cos letting my baby girl latch on nipples very painful and sore. My nipples are short. Sometimes my nipples bleeds when I pump out my milk but I will wait for few more hrs before I pump my milk. The nurse at KKH ask me to pump out my milk every 3 hrs but I didn't cos I want my nipples to rest more. :)
hi yinching,

congratulation.
my nipple is consider short also. the nurse ask me buy the nipple protectors, this can ours nipple longer n make baby easy to suck. also protect sore nipples during breastfeeding.
how much u pump out each time? so ur baby full breastfeeding?

yinching

hi yinching,

congratulation.
my nipple is consider short also. the nurse ask me buy the nipple protectors, this can ours nipple longer n make baby easy to suck. also protect sore nipples during breastfeeding.
how much u pump out each time? so ur baby full breastfeeding?
Hi,
depends, sometimes more sometimes less but right usually will pump out more than left side. if not enough I top up with formula milk. Is it really useful if use nipple protectors?

hotmilktea

hi pangsn
but so sweet hor...it wldnt be too long then they dont want us anymore ! so lets enjoy bah, no matter how tired we are :)

btw, r u working or full time mom? how long u intend to BF ?

which nipple shield u using? i am considering to get one also as my boy sometimes suck way too hard when he is angry and my nipple so super sore.
pump out milk also sore coz of the suction.

and ya, eat more fish, it really helps in more milk i think. i had fish every other day, coz i dont eat chicken or other stuffs. only fish and pork and lots lot lots of vege coz i scare constipation.

hi, hotmilktea
my bab girl also same. she very teh, will keep asking carry and pat her.
my cl told me I have a teh girl girl. haha.

lyra

Hi! Yup, now preparing for baby shower. Got hubby to help prepare since this week, I can't go out. Lucky he took 1 week leave.
Keep urself cool and hygienic ba. I wash myself since day 1 but dun have the whatever air got in body thing they talk about. They also say use epidural will have spinal or back pain but I never had also.

I thot it's ok to use air con? Just cannot use fan only. I stay in aircon room to cool down during the day. U try to do it so u dun need to change clothes so many times n shower 2 times. Air con helps to keep me happy coz I'll feel pek chek if I'm sweaty n hot.

I usual to shower everyday, but after 2 times I shower out then feel cool. my cl advise me don't shower everyday. last weeks I keep feel fever,my cl said I kena' angin '. better take care. better don't shower.
I also sweating after eating. I about change 4 times of my clothes. feel very hot. at night, after my cl slept I on the iron. if no, cannot sleep.

hi, lyra.
mean ur confinement end this week? so great. start prepare the baby shower?

hi pangsn
but so sweet hor...it wldnt be too long then they dont want us anymore ! so lets enjoy bah, no matter how tired we are :)

btw, r u working or full time mom? how long u intend to BF ?

which nipple shield u using? i am considering to get one also as my boy sometimes suck way too hard when he is angry and my nipple so super sore.
pump out milk also sore coz of the suction.

and ya, eat more fish, it really helps in more milk i think. i had fish every other day, coz i dont eat chicken or other stuffs. only fish and pork and lots lot lots of vege coz i scare constipation.
Hi Hotmilktea

Agreed. I enjoy to carrry my baby and pat her...
I think as they grow up, they may dont want us to carry and pat her anymore.
Yes, I am full time mother. I partial breastfeeding my elder son till he was 10 mths old.
I dont know this time can last how long. Cause feel like this time the milk amount less than last time. But i hope can last longer if can.
I did eat a lot fish and soup, but look like the milk amount does not increase a lot. Not enough to fully breastfeeding my baby.
I still waiting this sat check up, if her jaundice is safe level, then i can start breastfeeding her.
Pray for her jaundice.

Hi! Yup, now preparing for baby shower. Got hubby to help prepare since this week, I can't go out. Lucky he took 1 week leave.
Keep urself cool and hygienic ba. I wash myself since day 1 but dun have the whatever air got in body thing they talk about. They also say use epidural will have spinal or back pain but I never had also.

I thot it's ok to use air con? Just cannot use fan only. I stay in aircon room to cool down during the day. U try to do it so u dun need to change clothes so many times n shower 2 times. Air con helps to keep me happy coz I'll feel pek chek if I'm sweaty n hot.
Hi lyra,

I did shower everyday after i give birth, until one day after i shower out from bathroom, i feel cool. then fever up and down.
My CL (confinement lady) told me i kena "angin" already... better dont shower everyday..
I hate sweating also, feel hot and uncomfortable.. But i keep hygienic also, i will wash my hand before i carry my baby.
Now i do on the air-con at night time. Too hot, cannot sleep.

Ur hubby so nice... take 1 weeks to prepare the baby shower... : D
I dont really have baby shower, just order the cake and disturbute to relative and colleagues.

Alisa

Do u mummies carry yr babies once they cry?
i do not wan him to relay on carrying too much but think he was spoiled by my PIL le... once he cry, they will carry him... if nobody carry, he can even cry till whole face turn red! and he is like feeding almost every hr lor.. cuz 1 feed only around 15-20 mins, sometimes even less...

yinching

Do u mummies carry yr babies once they cry?
i do not wan him to relay on carrying too much but think he was spoiled by my PIL le... once he cry, they will carry him... if nobody carry, he can even cry till whole face turn red! and he is like feeding almost every hr lor.. cuz 1 feed only around 15-20 mins, sometimes even less...
Ya, agreed with you. Don't carry your baby once he/she cries. Usually my mum or I will just pat my baby, if your baby cry check whether is it pamper too wet or pass motion. maybe baby hungry again.

yinching

Hi Hotmilktea

Agreed. I enjoy to carrry my baby and pat her...
I think as they grow up, they may dont want us to carry and pat her anymore.
Yes, I am full time mother. I partial breastfeeding my elder son till he was 10 mths old.
I dont know this time can last how long. Cause feel like this time the milk amount less than last time. But i hope can last longer if can.
I did eat a lot fish and soup, but look like the milk amount does not increase a lot. Not enough to fully breastfeeding my baby.
I still waiting this sat check up, if her jaundice is safe level, then i can start breastfeeding her.
Pray for her jaundice.
I went polyclinic to check for my baby's jaundice a few times, the safe level must be below 100. My mum n I went this morning, my baby's jaundice is 77. No need to come for checkup. The next apptn is Hep B for my baby.

Alisa

Ya, agreed with you. Don't carry your baby once he/she cries. Usually my mum or I will just pat my baby, if your baby cry check whether is it pamper too wet or pass motion. maybe baby hungry again.
hai... he drink for arounf 15-20 mins, i burp him around 5 mins, depends, change his pampers and he wan to eat again... is this normal??

I went polyclinic to check for my baby's jaundice a few times, the safe level must be below 100. My mum n I went this morning, my baby's jaundice is 77. No need to come for checkup. The next apptn is Hep B for my baby.

hi, yinching
so good, urn baby is safe level.
my baby she already 3 weeks old, but her level still.a little high, last check up is 139, I hope this coming sat can drop as ur baby. then don't need follow up aanymore. so heartpain when see her everyday under sun bath. she cried as I think she feel hot.

hotmilktea

hi mummies
my baby's umbilical cord just drop, but there are some 'residue' inside the belly button, like black black stuff. sld i clean it with the alcohol swap?