EDD Sep 2010

Fei

Hello~ , Happy to join in you~~MY EDD is also Sep 2010.

This is my first time, so easy to feel nervous...
I have no MS, so always worry whether everything is OK:shyxxx:
I had my first B-scan few days ago. The result shows 5.7weeks but not 7w+ counted from my LMP...
Is it normal?

mrs_eg

Hello~ , Happy to join in you~~MY EDD is also Sep 2010.

This is my first time, so easy to feel nervous...
I have no MS, so always worry whether everything is OK:shyxxx:
I had my first B-scan few days ago. The result shows 5.7weeks but not 7w+ counted from my LMP...
Is it normal?
sounds complicating... wat did the gynae say? this 7w is counted by urself or?

Fei

The gynae said it is ok without more detailed explanation and scheduled my next appointment 3 weeks later.
Hope next checkup result can cease my worry, hehe.

mrs_eg

The gynae said it is ok without more detailed explanation and scheduled my next appointment 3 weeks later.
Hope next checkup result can cease my worry, hehe.

dun worry la.... if the gynae says fine then Im sure you are fine... :001_302:

Cindtwink

I have just been confirmed pregnant this morning at my GP. EDD is 19 Sep.

Was wondering if anybody has a gynae to recommend? Also, i heard they have package to cover for consultation + delivery. you girls heard of it?

Fei

I have just been confirmed pregnant this morning at my GP. EDD is 19 Sep.

Was wondering if anybody has a gynae to recommend? Also, i heard they have package to cover for consultation + delivery. you girls heard of it?
I am seeing Dr. Kelly Loi (KKH). She is good, I like her, but... the waiting time is SO long...

mrs_eg

Cindtwick,
Im seeing Dr Adelina Wong, nice lady, very friendly, not intimidating... I am very comfortable with her. Good or not... hmmm.,.. not much experience with her though.. cos it is my first... so far so good... :)... check ups are by appointments so the waiting time is to me... not long... thats all I can say for now.. :)

apple21

My own estimate should be 1st or 2nd sep. Waiting for OB to confirm.
Hi,
I'm also a first time mom-to-be and my EDD is on 3rd or 4th Sept.
I'm hoping i'll deliver on my birthday which is 8Sept:)
Now I'm 9 weeks pregnant...just get sleepy easily.
Cheers.:001_302:

lekdao

Hi,
I'm also a first time mom-to-be and my EDD is on 3rd or 4th Sept.
I'm hoping i'll deliver on my birthday which is 8Sept:)
Now I'm 9 weeks pregnant...just get sleepy easily.
Cheers.:001_302:
Hi apple21,

Congratulation!
I delivered my second gal on my birthday, both the english and chinese birthday same.
Getting sleepy is normal, my first gal i went bed at around 10pm.

Cheers

mrs_eg

for me... sleepy - sometimes... no energy - all the time... and I walk slower now... walk too fast my breathing goes hay-wire, and I become hungry easily, but once i have food in front of me.. I lost the appetite already...

I asked the gynae if these are normal... she says it is... well I guess I jus have to bear with it....:)

J@sonCh@n

Alpha Male
Hi
Me and wife are expecting our baby in Sep 10, she’ only into her 8th weeks, but she’s starting to have water retention in legs, the sole of her feet’s are also in terrible pain, along with her legs. I tried to massage for her during the night hopping it will be better. But by the next day evening it will swell again... I’m quite worried as my friends’ wife or ladies friends that have gone through did not have swell at such early stage. Does anyone have this issue too? Any recommendation on how to ease her agony? Thank you

Cindtwink

Hi Mrs Eg,

which hospital is Dr Adelina Wong from? KK also?
I have a bad experience with the waiting time in KK ..which is why..KK is probably out of my list. Plus i heard tt the doc who see you now in KK may not be the same doc who deliver you.

lekdao

Hi
Me and wife are expecting our baby in Sep 10, she’ only into her 8th weeks, but she’s starting to have water retention in legs, the sole of her feet’s are also in terrible pain, along with her legs. I tried to massage for her during the night hopping it will be better. But by the next day evening it will swell again... I’m quite worried as my friends’ wife or ladies friends that have gone through did not have swell at such early stage. Does anyone have this issue too? Any recommendation on how to ease her agony? Thank you
Hi,

Try lift up her leg with pillow or cushion when she sleeps or lie down. This is what my gynae taught me in my 1st pregnancy, although i dun hv water retention in my legs, but i still follow.

And also get a good pair of foot wear for her, mayb u wanna consider GEOX i think good but pretty Ex.

mrs_eg

Hi
I heard pre-natal yoga can help.. duno true anot...?

mrs_eg

Hi Mrs Eg,

which hospital is Dr Adelina Wong from? KK also?
I have a bad experience with the waiting time in KK ..which is why..KK is probably out of my list. Plus i heard that the doc who see you now in KK may not be the same doc who deliver you.
Cindtwick,
Dr Adelina Wong's clinic is in Thomson Medical Centre. :)

J@sonCh@n

Alpha Male
Hi,

Try lift up her leg with pillow or cushion when she sleeps or lie down. This is what my gynae taught me in my 1st pregnancy, although i dont have water retention in my legs, but i still follow.

And also get a good pair of foot wear for her, mayb you wanna consider GEOX i think good but pretty Ex.

Hi

she's already putting her legs most of the time le.. she also resting at home most of the time as i told her not to work due to her current condition... but the swelling still comes... and it's making her moody. hopfully yoga can help... she got a DVD on yoga for pregnant woman.. i'll ask her to start practising on it... thanks

mrs_eg

Hi

she's already putting her legs most of the time .. she also resting at home most of the time as i told her not to work due to her current condition... but the swelling still comes... and it's making her moody. hopfully yoga can help... she got a DVD on yoga for pregnant woman.. i'll ask her to start practising on it... thanks
if she does DIY yoga do be careful... dun force or over stretch or she might strain herself...

actually it is better to have a good instructor ard...

most importantly, mus be sensitive to your body while doing yoga... take it slow...

thea

Hallo Princess & Mrs Eg...

My baby EDD is on the 12th Sept 2010... just 3 days after my bday :)

let's stay intouch of our baby growth and share our experience along the motherhoon.
:wong29:
mecolemummy, we have the same birthday! YAYS! haha...my EDD is not confirmed yet but i am thinking it should be around end sept :)

yup yup looking to share experiences with all the sept 2010 mummies thru this portal!

MummyK

Hi,
had my scan last week and I'm 6wks.. =) my gynea scheduled me to go back again this week as he says can see heartbeat..
I think date is abit too near and there's possible nuthing much to see still, anybody's gynea appt is same as mine? as in like a week aft the other.. or isit bcoz 1st trimester have to be abit more detailed?

Bcoz of this reason, I'm thinking if I should change gynea.. I like him alot bcoz he's a very nice & gentle gynea, but if I were to see him so frequently can cost alot!!

My current gynae is Dr Fong Yang, anyone using the same gynea or any reviews?

:tlaugh: