EDD Sept 2012 mummies!

i've sent request to ur instagram ^^ i just shared a pic of my swollen feet =x today whole day i hv connection problem, only just now i reboot my phone then managed to go online and one shot sent 3 pics (was taken at different timing but couldn't upload) at one go in instagram... i'm quite an instagram addict :p

i'm still telling my bb... pls wait till 39th week!! don't pop yet!!!

Oh gosh felicity.. how to approve requests on instagram?!?!! *bang wall*

-- edited:

okay i finally got it. what's ur username? i never check my instagram got so many requests..lol

felicity

Oh gosh felicity.. how to approve requests on instagram?!?!! *bang wall*

-- edited:

okay i finally got it. what's ur username? i never check my instagram got so many requests..lol
yay u got it~ ^^ haha, my latest pic is the kfc egg tart! :D those are your pics? very pretty!! ^^

yay u got it~ ^^ haha, my latest pic is the kfc egg tart! :D those are your pics? very pretty!! ^^
lolz.. i keep looking for swollen feet pictures.. hahhaa until i finally see it then i confirm it's you alrd.. hahhaha.. honestly, urs dont look so bad, my friend just posted her feet few days ago and it's more swollen than you.. hahhahah

felicity

lolz.. i keep looking for swollen feet pictures.. hahhaa until i finally see it then i confirm it's you alrd.. hahhaha.. honestly, urs dont look so bad, my friend just posted her feet few days ago and it's more swollen than you.. hahhahah
heehee... that pic was taken at 1pm... now my colleagues say my feet even worse... toes also all swelled up... later on at night i think will get even more swollen!

heehee... that pic was taken at 1pm... now my colleagues say my feet even worse... toes also all swelled up... later on at night i think will get even more swollen!

lift up ur legs.. she said it helps for her. u still can walk with shoes? i think she's swollen until have to walk barefoot.. so she took MC for now..

felicity

lift up ur legs.. she said it helps for her. u still can walk with shoes? i think she's swollen until have to walk barefoot.. so she took MC for now..
i just squeeze into the shoes lor... until my toes all red... but wat to do? this is my last week at work already, so endure! at home i usually work at sofa with the ikea breakfast-in-bed tray on the coffee table and work on it, so when working hard to lift up legs... when sleeping i put my feet on a pillow... but now seems not enough... maybe need more height than one pillow :/

lizzy2101

mamadinosaur:681819 said:
My EDD Sept 27 :D but this is my 3rd so prolly will come out early, I've been getting alot of uncomfortable braxton hicks contractions and pain down there whenever baby kicks, my baby boy name Ethan too :p anyway, try to rest and dont get stress.. To early to give birth for you, try to relax till 37 weeks after that doctor can jab steroids for the baby so it will be fully develop incase he really wanna come out (that's what happened to my friend)...
wahhhhh 3rd one!!! :D what are the names of ur no. 1 and no. 2?

yea i already got the steroid jabs during my hospital stay... they're supposed to make the baby's lungs mature faster...

ya sometimes when baby moves/kicks, it feels like he's kicking my cervix open... >.<
my 1st one name Eldridge 2nd one is Chester :) 3 weeks more to go! after that baby can come out already as long as it pass 37 weeks ;)

lizzy2101

felicity:681760 said:
anyone using instagram? i've been sharing some pics of my bb bump etc... if wanna add on another can pm me ur usename ^^

a colleague just came to tell me super swollen feet is a sign that bb is coming soon cos engaged and pressing on the veins so bad circulation... omg dun scare me :eek:
add me lizzy_2101 :)

Piglim

I'll b using cloth diapers too!! Those no brand kind.. Anw they r passed down from my sis-who didn't use them and switch to diapers for convenience sake. My detergent's kodomo brand.

So envious of some of u... Taking ML soon... I'll b working all e way... So bringing a pad along with me now just in case water bag burst.... Someone told me to start wearing pad but I thought it'll b a waste! Right now I m only using panty liners...

I bought a few more nursing bras from this malaysia website..just arrived today (took them almost a week to arrive!!) . Initially bought just 3 pcs to try n test to see if they r reliable. Turns out well n comfortable. Got those non wired ones cos mrs Wong says it better-wont block e milk ducts.. Plus they r a lot more cheaper than sg... (cost me like <S$9) also a few sg websites actually got the bras from them to sell!!

Read that some of u hv plans to travel with baby after that... I'd initially thought so too but no longer so. Thought I shld share with u gals bout my cousin's son case.. She flew to Sydney with her baby son (when he was 4-5mths) cos she needed to do her PR thingy... Spend like 3 mths there... Everything was ok... Until she came back with her son to Singapore... Perhaps it's e air Borne virus or something.. The baby started having stomach upset n fever... So was rush to KK hospital upon arrival... Then transferred to mount E cos her pd is from mount E n was admitted for 3-5 days n the baby was put on drip. It was so painful to see her son to be stucked with so many tubes... Each day of hospitalisation costed her $1000 n it's a 4 bedded ward (not private ward)... N becos the baby slept with the other babies (who were down with cough n flu) his son got it too... In total the bill was $5000. After a week... Her boy recovered from the upset, cough n flu.. But doc says he got respiratory blockage so have to be on inhaler 3times a day for the next 3 days... Today is the 1st day.. So I'm also hoping his cute boy will recover soon, becos if by e 3rd day he doesn't get any better he'll develop asthma...

So anw...after hearing this I think it's really no joke... It's not so much about the $ issue but to see n know e baby's suffering I rather wait till my baby's immune system is stronger n stable before I think of my enjoyment... N talking about the $ I think it's good to buy hospital insurance for ur babies... Just for e peace of mind.....

felicity

add me lizzy_2101 :)
added :) another pretty babe! :D i paiseh to post pics of my face in my instagram one cos not pretty... so won't see my face :p

Piglim, my colleague also told me to start wearing pad but i also feel like it's a waste! i'm either wearing my own panties with panty liners, or disposable (sometimes just too lazy to wash! *oops* so bought a lot to stock up for confinement and started wearing too :p)

i don't intend to travel with bb because i find it troublesome. of course if it's to return to hometown for cny etc probably is no choice... i personally hope don't have to travel with bb, cos a lot of things to pack and take care of, and worry about too... will be very tiring, in my opinion la :)

don't envious, this week is hectic like shit for me... i just keep trying to take breaks by coming to the forum >< past few nights all mark till over midnight, today also trying to set papers, 3 papers to set, just had 6 stacks of markings in and 2 more stacks in the next 2 days... and a few different reports (committee, cca, etc) all want me to input b4 i go on ML, plus tomorrow will be spending time handing over stuff to ppl taking over me for some classes and in committee and cca... omg i want to faint >< dunno how to finish b4 this friday?! i'm already working from 640am to 12am everyday!

Kary2500

Its been a couple of days since I logged in here, and was just checking all your posts :))) now am getting all the more excited waiting for the baby to arrive.

Lizzy - Yea even i'm waiting for the 37th week, soo hoping the baby will come out by the 37th or 38th week.. My mum is here to help me, but she's here for just three weeks.. So shes been telling me talk to the baby and tell her to come out in the 38th week lol ...

Piglim - Please share the website from where you got your nursing bras... I still have not bought mine, was thinking of just going down to Isetan and buying them this weekend. Also, i'm gonna be travelling back to India when the baby is probably about a month and half old, cos my husband is gonna be travelling overseas and I dont want to be alone here. Now after reading your post on your friend's baby am getting all nervous. Initially kept thinking that if we just give all the vaccines, plus I think there are a few vaccines for when travelling, and the baby should be fine, but now am sooper nervous >_<

Felicity - yOUR sooo hardworking!!

Kary2500

I was actually thinking of washing all the baby clothes with the regular detergent, but just use less detergent in the machine and increase the water level to high...

I am almost baby ready :)) 6 weeks to go.. As of now only the baby clothes have to be washed.

When do we pack the hospital bag?

Piglim

Yikes... Hahah oopsss... was so engrossed typing my post I forgot to share the website! Heheh
Do check out Your Breastfeeding Cum Natural Parenting Store just take note that although it states the delivery will be 2-3 working days... It normally takes 5-7 days... They update the status of the item purchased often so I think quite reliable... Not everything is cheap though...

It's recommended to pack the hospital bag when u reach week 37 (full term) ;)

Kary2500

Yikes... Hahah oopsss... was so engrossed typing my post I forgot to share the website! Heheh
Do check out Your Breastfeeding Cum Natural Parenting Store just take note that although it states the delivery will be 2-3 working days... It normally takes 5-7 days... They update the status of the item purchased often so I think quite reliable... Not everything is cheap though...

Thank you piglim!! They've got a lot of nursing bras... Little confusing on which ones to choose .. I also like some of their nursing wear..

lizzy2101

my feet are super swollen! even my colleagues all :eek: when they see my 'pig trotters'... super duper swollen! (T_T)

anyone using instagram? i've been sharing some pics of my baby bump etc... if wanna add on another can pm me your usename ^^

a colleague just came to tell me super swollen feet is a sign that baby is coming soon cos engaged and pressing on the veins so bad circulation... omg dont scare me :eek:
Oh my felicity, em feet really swollen! Soak ur feet with warm water and salt. Put cold foot gel or cream after or massage with aromatheraphy oil but best if lavender for cooling effects. Lucky I dont have probs like that, my partner massage my feet once a week :) and i always put up feet before going to bed....

I was actually thinking of washing all the baby clothes with the regular detergent, but just use less detergent in the machine and increase the water level to high...

I am almost baby ready :)) 6 weeks to go.. As of now only the baby clothes have to be washed.

Can i suggest to pack your hosp bag earlier?!

Just now someone in my fb group just posted that her water bag burst and she's only 34 wks!! I cant imagine if it's happened to me and i'm caught unprepared. and her water bag burst not like drippy or anything, she said it's like a fish tank burst out! alot alot of water, until the nurse in hosp also shocked to see her. She's now in labour ward, hopefully everything is okay..

Lingz12

Piglim:682036 said:

Hiyee.. How do u noe what size to buy? Boobs seem to have grown the past few weeks and using the method on the webbie it seems like I have upped 2 cups which seem quite unbelievable to me.. Then I tried another online calculator, I actually only up 1 cup.. So now quite confused.. If I go to the stores to get measured, I will feel paiseh if I end up not buying nursing bras from them.. But those nursing bras at the stores are so ex! :(

Lingz12

Kary2500:682028 said:

Gynae told me to pack bag at 36 weeks.. But when I went for my 34 weeks checkup, she said no harm packing earlier.. But I dun wan to pack earlier.. I scared bb see me so ready and decide to come out earlier to meet us.. Haha.. A bit dumb I noe.. Haha..

Kary2500

Can i suggest to pack your hosp bag earlier?!

Just now someone in my fb group just posted that her water bag burst and she's only 34 wks!! I cant imagine if it's happened to me and i'm caught unprepared. and her water bag burst not like drippy or anything, she said it's like a fish tank burst out! alot alot of water, until the nurse in hosp also shocked to see her. She's now in labour ward, hopefully everything is okay..
Omg if I have to go in early I will just run to the hosp with the pre registration hospital forms and let my hubby pack my bag and bring... My hosp is very close to my house so no worries.. Even I'm scared to pack early like Lingz said, I feel baby will think I'm ready and come already..

When the water bag breaks will it be like we want to pee or will it just flow out and we won't have any control? Sometimes I have so much of discharge keep wondering if it's my water bag leaking, cos I hav no control of that and have started using pads now..