EDD (September 2009)

newbie2009

Have not, but my SIL said must look for it now. But think i will source for it only after my detail scan bah. Have you bought any stuff already?
ya if u intend to look for confinement lady, got to start early. i did check up with 1 of the agency, apparently those stay-in ladies are all taken up le.

yes i bought some of the bb stuff le. bought it at the baby fair at taka. bought it last sunday.

winter

ya if u intend to look for confinement lady, got to start early. i did check up with 1 of the agency, apparently those stay-in ladies are all taken up le.

yes i bought some of the bb stuff le. bought it at the baby fair at taka. bought it last sunday.

oic... i have not bot anything yet, one of the rooms also not cleared for bb usage so what did you get in Taka?

newbie2009

Wow.. understand last week Taka has additional 10% off for member. But me no time to really shop. Guess, you must have gotten the baby cot already.
yes got the baby cot there. which is why the price that i paid. the other more expensive item that i have yet to buy is the stroller.

yes you are right that till last weekend, there was an additional 10% discount for taka members.

If there are some things that you need to buy, can consider to buy from this fair. Its quite ok.

angel_audrey

hi mummies... my edd is on Sept. 29, 2009... my gynae is dr. michele lee from TMC... she is good and nice and has also good package. i haven't seen the gender of my baby, so excited-hahaha...:wong29:

winter

hi mummies... my edd is on Sept. 29, 2009... my gynae is dr. michele lee from TMC... she is good and nice and has also good package. i haven't seen the gender of my baby, so excited-hahaha...:wong29:
Think every mother to be will be excited to get to know the gender of the baby. :001_302:

newbie2009

Oh but wud it be difficult to buy clothes if u duno the gender... at least u can take pink if its a girl...:tlaugh:
i have not bought any clothes yet. and all the things that we bought are neutral colors lor. like white. so no worries. universal colors. in case if got 2nd bb, still can re-use ma.

winter

i have not bought any clothes yet. and all the things that we bought are neutral colors lor. like white. so no worries. universal colors. in case if got 2nd bb, still can re-use ma.
Well, i have not bought any things including the clothing. Thinking will only start the shopping 3rd trimester. Probably someone will give me those used clothings or stuff also.

polopolo

Me too... wait till the next sale den buy..by den shud noe wat i'll b getting from frens n wat i need to buy... But its good to buy early cos won't have to spend so much at one go... delivery charges + baby stuff....

newbie2009

Me too... wait till the next sale den buy..by den shud noe wat i'll b getting from frens n wat i need to buy... But its good to buy early cos won't have to spend so much at one go... delivery charges + baby stuff....
any clue when is the next baby fair?