EDD (September 2009)

joopjoop

My boy just had his 3 month vaccination yesterday. We chose the 6 in 1 jab. But my baby started to have fever 37.9 degree celcius since late afternoon yesterday. Today the fever hasn't subsided, am so worried...

What about your babies, sept mummies? Did your baby have fever after the vaccination?
Pd gave the medication for fever and ask me to feed him when I reach home. I fed him and my boy didnt have fever. But the pd did mention that the vaccination will cause fever.

If the pd gave u medication for fever, let ur baby take it and see if the fever subside, if not bring back to see the pd again. Hope ur baby recover soon.

newbie2009

My boy just had his 3 month vaccination yesterday. We chose the 6 in 1 jab. But my baby started to have fever 37.9 degree celcius since late afternoon yesterday. Today the fever hasn't subsided, am so worried...

What about your babies, sept mummies? Did your baby have fever after the vaccination?
my doc did mention that vaccination might trigger fever. And my boy did have fever. Lasted 2 days. According to the doc, it should be fine. Her advise was if the fever lasted more than 3 days, then need to bring baby back to see doc. Just give your baby the fever medicine as prescribed by the doc.

joopjoop

what is the arrangement when you go back to work? do you think you will miss your baby? still breastfeeding?
My mum will help me to take care of my boy when i go to work. Will bring him to her place in the morning and bring him back in the evening.

Will defenitly miss him when i'm working. I have a photo of him in my wallet and will put a photo of him on my desk, so will look at him if i miss him.

I'm feeding him ebm most of the time so will have to get up early to pump. Will pump before i leave the house, will try to pump if i can find a place to pump in my workplace but most likely have to rush to the shopping center to pump and store in the cooler bag. My workplace is very open meaning ppl can see what u are doing most of the time, so i think wont be able to pump in my workplace. Will talk to my boss to see if i can have a longer lunch time and stay back late for the extra time taken.

Really dont feel like working.....so use to staying at home...hahaha

Stan

I am going back on 1st Feb.. Gosh cant believe 3 months gone like that!!!
Think i will miss my baby a lot... now when i run errands for a few hrs already rush home to see her....

newbie2009

I am going back on 1st Feb.. Gosh cant believe 3 months gone like that!!!
Think i will miss my baby a lot... now when i run errands for a few hours already rush home to see her....
wow you got so much leave to take? ya i guess we will miss our baby.

today is my second day at work... n i miss my baby so much!
yesterday i rush home and bathed and give her a big hug n kiss her all over! she gave me an expression like - Mummy, whats wrong with u? , hahahahaha.
and hubby ask if i understand that feeling he endure when he at work and i kept sending him MMS on his little princess (when im on maternity leave). hahahaha...
that feeling is so unexplainable.

newbie2009

today is my second day at work... n i miss my baby so much!
yesterday i rush home and bathed and give her a big hug n kiss her all over! she gave me an expression like - Mummy, whats wrong with you? , hahahahaha.
and hubby ask if i understand that feeling he endure when he at work and i kept sending him MMS on his little princess (when im on maternity leave). hahahaha...
that feeling is so unexplainable.
haha. i can understand how the feeling is like. I will always sms and mms my DH to tell him on updates. Like when our kid will start to lick his fingers...

btw does your girl like to lick her fingers? I think my boy very soon will graduate to lick his toes.

newbie2009

I took 3.5months maternity (left 2 weeks for this your)... clear 2 weeks annual leave and 1 week child care leave... hahaha... so about 4mths plus...:001_302:
you are a really great mum. very fortunate that your baby got a good mum like you. so how u coping with your baby now? how heavy? gone for jab le?

haha. i can understand how the feeling is like. I will always sms and mms my dear husband to tell him on updates. Like when our kid will start to lick his fingers...

btw does your girl like to lick her fingers? I think my boy very soon will graduate to lick his toes.
she suckle her fingers, sometime she show us angry face if we stop her. hahaha... do ur prince suckle his finger while feeding? my little fella did that this morning, hubby and i were luffing so hard.

Imac

hi everyone, happy newyear :)

i'm supposed to return to work n taking 3 more days annual leaves n b back on 7th..sianz..supposed to do personal stuff n clear e hse so tat b4 cny dun hv to do it..alas, din complete my objectives in dec..so many headache stuffs fm bb..guess will b like u miss bb n oso dun really fancy my job..wat to do..nid to b back to reality!!

i alr drop hair for a mth (in 3rd mth) n seems to continue :( wonder how long more to experience it??!!

bb has also started hairdropping..furthermore, he is learning to use his hands..so those head areas that he always rubs on drops significantly..plus we wash his hair so on top is obvious..more 'bald' alto new areas start growing bb hair..now after 3mths, he will push away bottles..sometimes learning to hold it..also drinking 140ml ard 4hrs on avg..night time like most bb, 'sleep thru' awake once n may or maynot finish whole bottle as he is still experiencing stomach wind..but now better than in his 2nd mth (dun merlion liao)..

he also knows what photo-taking is..will smile more than before..but smart..will 'ong-ngei' when crying..or 'ang-gu' talking to us or e 'angels'..

he is temperamental now..bb sitter said so small n behaves like an adult..also doesn't look like a 3mth old bb n looks more like a 'big bb' in 6mths or so :p also, he will give a cry while showing his dislike towards some ppl..need to warm up towards certain ppl (even if family members) ..if those who sayang him, he'll b fine v fast ..now v 'yang or' ..faint..

tears flowing out e moment he cries :p when in bad mood, he'll pout his mouth n show :( so comical..

in2-3mths, d PD gave him pneumococol & rotovirus..PD said he's v smart..stop swallowing e oral vaccine as it's a flat taste..just before 4th mth, 3rd wk in jan, will start taking 1st jab of 5-in1..

also, ever since he constipated when taking a few FM, i reverted back to mainly BM, he resumes his poo..but now once a while, will not poo a few days..recently when he resum es his poo, i wondered if it was bec of e milk in e fridge not warmed enough :p maybe my diet also short of fibre :p now so afraid to re-intro FM..but have to..cos in march, he'll be 6mths..by then maybe will stop BM..luckily now, he is more or less used to taking plain water..

towards bb, really needs to be PATIENT n ENDURE..keep trying..haha..

Stan

you are a really great mum. very fortunate that your baby got a good mum like you. so how you coping with your baby now? how heavy? gone for jab ?
I take leave also rest at home mah... hahaha... see how i die when i go bk to work!

Baby is 5.1kg now.. think compare to the rest of Sept babies she is tiny!!
She went for jab on sat.. did her 5 in 1 and rotavirus.... got slight fever for 1 day... i put the cooling plaster on the forehead and the fever went away after a while so very good!!!... but strangely, she has fever she drink MORE milk??!!....

Stan

Imac Mummy, i also dropped a lot of hair..
My col who gave birth this yr recommend me to go to Bee Choo Hair to do the herbal hair treatment
Went yday and see a slight improvement... today a bit less... u may want to try...
They have a branch in AMK...
http://www.beechoohair.com/

newbie2009

she suckle her fingers, sometime she show us angry face if we stop her. hahaha... do your prince suckle his finger while feeding? my little fella did that this morning, hubby and i were luffing so hard.
yup my prince does suckle his fingers, it started with just two fingers. and lately graduated to trying to shove all five fingers into his mouth. And some times he will put in the mouth too deep, then will have the feeling of wanting to throw out. sometimes I am not sure if i should b angry at him or just laugh at him.

Yes he also will try to shove a finger or two in his mouth when he is feeding.

yup my prince does suckle his fingers, it started with just two fingers. and lately graduated to trying to shove all five fingers into his mouth. And some times he will put in the mouth too deep, then will have the feeling of wanting to throw out. sometimes I am not sure if i should b angry at him or just laugh at him.

Yes he also will try to shove a finger or two in his mouth when he is feeding.
must slow teach our little fella not to put in too deep.
mil says babies loves to suckle fingers cos they feel their fingers are sweet. so let them suckle but when they grow older mus STOP them.

mummy Imac

i start dropping hair on the third mth after birth. my hair stylist call me to tahan till when im fourth mth after birth and go do rebonding.
did my rebonding and spray hair tonic after wash.
now not much dropping hair.

SexyFlor

Now My baby boy is able to turn his body very fast liao.. its been the third day already .. he keeps turning around and lay on his tummy with his head raise high up.

Now he always make alot of loud noise..

newbie2009

Now My baby boy is able to turn his body very fast .. its been the third day already .. he keeps turning around and lay on his tummy with his head raise high up.

Now he always make alot of loud noise..
yday noticed that my boy has start to turn about 180deg le. just that his hands will get stuck below his tummy. I guess give him another few weeks when he is stronger, he is going to make 1 full turn liao. haiz. our baby is growing so fast....