EDD (September 2009)

newbie2009

Ya i agree with you.. my boy is too heavy for me to carry.. Now im suffering wrist pain ... for a very long time..
how are you sept mummies coping if you have bigger size baby. Does your baby require you to carry very often?

I get alot of comments that my boy looks so cute and adorable, though sometimes they meant that he is so "big". There are afew aunties that think that my son is at least 6-8months given his size.

babymiki2003

seems that my boy is small sized compared to the rest of the babies here.

he's turning 5 mths tmr and he's only 6.1kg and already i find it very tiring to carry him for long.

newbie2009

seems that my boy is small sized compared to the rest of the babies here.

he's turning 5 mths tomorrow and he's only 6.1kg and already i find it very tiring to carry him for long.
well you are really fortunate. My boy is 1 week short of 5months. and he is already at least 8.03kg, that was when we weigh him on 25th Jan. fainted.

joopjoop

how are you sept mummies coping if you have bigger size baby. Does your baby require you to carry very often?

I get alot of comments that my boy looks so cute and adorable, though sometimes they meant that he is so "big". There are afew aunties that think that my son is at least 6-8months given his size.
I dont carry my boy that often execpt that when he is crying then i will carry him to comfort him. Most of the time i will let him lay on the bed and play with him.

I also get comments from ppl that he looks bigger dont look like the babies who is 4.5 mths.

Last edited:

newbie2009

I dont carry my boy that often execpt that when he is crying then i will carry him to comfort him. Most of the time i will let him lay on the bed and play with him.

I also get comments from ppl that he looks bigger dont look like the babies who is 4.5 mths.
You are really fortunate that your your baby is willing to play by himself. My baby can only play by himself for a short while. Then he will want to be carried.

esthergal

I saw my baby's first tooth coming up last night!!! Can I introduce solid food to my baby yet? Any idea what should i begin with? cereal? haha must be fun!!!

Ya i agree with you.. my boy is too heavy for me to carry.. Now im suffering wrist pain ... for a very long time..
hihi...i have the same prob....started to have painful wrists since last wk....it gets worse....i have colleagues who have the same prob when they had their first child too...thet are so painful that using the mouse or writing is painful sometimes.....i think i need to go see a doc....anybody else experiencing the same thing??

newbie2009

hihi...i have the same prob....started to have painful wrists since last wk....it gets worse....i have colleagues who have the same prob when they had their first child too...thet are so painful that using the mouse or writing is painful sometimes.....i think i need to go see a doc....anybody else experiencing the same thing??
you might want to consider to put him in those baby carrier, Get those that has back support. At keast it will help to elevate the pain from the back. And when u put hte baby in the carrier, you hands and wrist are free to rest,

newbie2009

I saw my baby's first tooth coming up last night!!! Can I introduce solid food to my baby yet? Any idea what should i begin with? cereal? haha must be fun!!!
wow your baby is really fast. its good that he is teething now. My baby has been acting very cranky for the whole of yday. He might be teething too soon.

Any idea how long the baby will drool too huh. I have been trying to stop his drooling and used so many towerl

As what the other mummy mentioned, you can try to give him cereal once a day. Have fun babe.

My girl was pretty well behaved when we went house visiting. She was having so much fun seeing all the other kids playing that she didn't want to take her nap. :001_302:

esthergal

wow that's fast.

i fed my baby apple/potato/papaya and cereals.

but only once a day..very interesting to see them eat
Haha ya, now he has two bottom teeth already.

Do you make the apple/potato/papaya into puree and then feed him? What brand of cereal do you use? Does baby like it? :wong19:

esthergal

wow your baby is really fast. its good that he is teething now. My baby has been acting very cranky for the whole of yday. He might be teething too soon.

Any idea how long the baby will drool too huh. I have been trying to stop his drooling and used so many towerl

As what the other mummy mentioned, you can try to give him cereal once a day. Have fun babe.
My baby started drooling since around 3.5 mths then few weeks after that we saw his first tooth haha. But really, baby sometimes will cry because of teething pain then we let him teether (stored in fridge) to ease his discomfort.

DOn't know is there an "interval" before the next tooth comes up? because my baby still drooling and got itchy gum and a bit restless so i guess he's still teething...

esthergal

For the past few days my baby didn't sleep well as he keep on rolling over then when he's on his tummy he can't roll back so started to cry... i tried to stop him from rolling over and put him on his side but he didn't want to, keep wanting to roll over... anybody has this problem?

Stan

My baby started drooling since around 3.5 mths then few weeks after that we saw his first tooth haha. But really, baby sometimes will cry because of teething pain then we let him teether (stored in fridge) to ease his discomfort.

dont't know is there an "interval" before the next tooth comes up? because my baby still drooling and got itchy gum and a bit restless so i guess he's still teething...
teething at 3.5mths is fast! my mum suspects my dd might be teething soon cos she likes to rub her gums with the teats.....

Stan

For the past few days my baby didn't sleep well as he keep on rolling over then when he's on his tummy he can't roll back so started to cry... i tried to stop him from rolling over and put him on his side but he didn't want to, keep wanting to roll over... anybody has this problem?
same same... she didnt sleep well, neither did i... cos have to wake up o roll her to her back...:001_302:

esthergal

For the past 2 days, i noticed that my boy is taking a very long time to drink his 100ml. He is not teething yet. Worried
Hmm... i guess he might be teething very soon. That time my baby when teething also had drastic drop in his appetite and lots of drools and also bite my nipple so hard until i screamed in pain:tlaugh:

newbie2009

Hmm... i guess he might be teething very soon. That time my baby when teething also had drastic drop in his appetite and lots of drools and also bite my nipple so hard until i screamed in pain:tlaugh:
thanx for the advise. on the contrary, he has somehow stopped drooling lately. then again its nice for him to stop drooling, his faces and chin will get pimples if we dun clear up after him.