everyone's asking when i'm planning for a 2nd one!!

apollo

so how no body wants 2nd one ?i am also like some old soh always asking pple to have babies..hahahha.friends not married also i tell them..never mind have baby first.
I have 3 already no body dare ask me .First with 2 boys they still ask "you try for girl "Then i think if boy then how..exchange with other pple is it?
Lucky girl..hehheh..so now pple say"wah can close shop already !"
But i still like babies ..dont mind another one but cant afford n health wise gynae say its too risky*sigh*
actu it depends on hw u ask also.. cos some ppl is huhh, ask alrdy, ppl say "see 1st." "not so soon" den the person will keep asking on, "why wait? marry liaoo must faster give birth........" when u say "still trying" den ppl will ask "why try so long still no news?"

that's human nature lahh.. qns one by one shoot shoot shoot.. LOL!

pkshl

actually it depends on hw you ask also.. cos some ppl is huhh, ask alrdy, ppl say "see 1st." "not so soon" then the person will keep asking on, "why wait? marry liaoo must faster give birth........" when you say "still trying" then ppl will ask "why try so long still no news?"

that's human nature lahh.. qns one by one shoot shoot shoot.. LOL!
den people will start to wonder iszit 1 of the couple something wrong...

i also kena ppl asking when second one coming..initially i wanted baby girl.. But now my son is so cute n i want tofocus all our love n attention on him.. I myself is an only child too..hehe...

haha your son is really cute. whats with all the biting lower lips thingy?!
lol! :tlaugh:

wildcherry80

My prob is that it's my husband who keeps askg me when we gonna have a second when, we just had our 1st in dec 09. I told him I don't want to go thru childbirth again, he still keeps talkg about it, I don't mind renting a womb though, if only the govt could legalize it here.

sugarcookie

My prob is that it's my husband who keeps askg me when we gonna have a second when, we just had our 1st in dec 09. I told him I dont't want to go thru childbirth again, he still keeps talkg about it, I dont't mind renting a womb though, if only the govt could legalize it here.
Wow, your husband is serious?

Hubby and I have agreed that we will only have one child. My relatives keep insisting we should have at least two though.

But nah, one is enough for us!

Justina

it just happens, human will be human. maybe they dont't know what to say. My 2 kids are spaced 3.5 years and i get this 'FAQ' so frequent before i had my boy - that i'm immune to it. Infact, after having a boy, now people will say the same line 'wah, can close shop already'. I didn't even ask for any comment.....lol

camom

My MIL actually told me to quickly have a 3rd one when I was still pregnant with No. 2. Her rationale was quickly get it over and done with, they can grow up together. I asked if she was going to help me look after, that shut her up very quickly.

After I had No. 1, not one of my ils dared to ask me when I was going for No. 2. I had a ready answer - You/Ask my SILs to give birth 1st, then we can talk abt No. 2. My BILs are all childless.

I agree, it's easy to have kids, but the teaching/educating part is the most dificult. Coupled with all the worrying parents do, it's no wonder we all age so fast after having kids!